TO JAILAAAAA< - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

TO JAILAAAAA<

Started by maslina, July 22, 2010, 11:38:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChujoZord

Quote from: Phate on July 22, 2010, 03:44:41 PM
well is sad for server to lose any number of active players - thats fact.

however i dont have any regrets for ppl who in first row are denying by any means that the used "exploit" by clan gate on baium.. fighting for it on forum till last drop of blood - its metaphor, ok?:) ..insulting all around and creating stories of fake screenshots and so on and so on that its just unbelievable whopper.. to walk away off the punishment

while after it in this antharas issue its already clear all your self-made excuses that the baium case was fake and u all entered by vortex story is just a bullsh.it which u however were putting here claiming to be true with SUCH a passion ... i must give u a nice LOL here guys :)

for ppl who act and lie wich such an epic arrogant way like that there is no way to be trusted then...

dont get mistaken, im not a hater and this is not a flame, i personally dont feel any negative emotions againts you, its just a resume of your "exploit" stories into the one line... from which i got picture of who u are as people nature.. and i got it  :)

anyway gl on any other server/game/RL summer vacation u will go

cheers

PS: yea, flame on me if it makes u feel better  ;)
It was another Baium and yes they entered via vortex. Logs are fresh so it's inpossible to check.

From screen on "Antharas" Noone even can't proof that it wasn't near Hearth of Antharas.

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

Tinus

Quote from: Phate on July 22, 2010, 03:44:41 PM
well is sad for server to lose any number of active players - thats fact.

however i dont have any regrets for ppl who in first row are denying by any means that the used "exploit" by clan gate on baium.. fighting for it on forum till last drop of blood - its metaphor, ok?:) ..insulting all around and creating stories of fake screenshots and so on and so on that its just unbelievable whopper.. to walk away off the punishment

while after it in this antharas issue its already clear all your self-made excuses that the baium case was fake and u all entered by vortex story is just a bullsh.it which u however were putting here claiming to be true with SUCH a passion ... i must give u a nice LOL here guys :)

for ppl who act and lie wich such an epic arrogant way like that there is no way to be trusted then...

dont get mistaken, im not a hater and this is not a flame, i personally dont feel any negative emotions againts you, its just a resume of your "exploit" stories into the one line... from which i got picture of who u are as people nature.. and i got it  :)

anyway gl on any other server/game/RL summer vacation u will go

cheers

PS: yea, flame on me if it makes u feel better  ;)

phatee >:( >:(

you forget 1 thing in the solutions, excidium can think about. And that is the beautiful word: EMOQUIT

I'm disappointed that you forgot that word!
/mybirthday 20/09/2005

The Last Doombringer member online!

Zenith Infinity Raven

Vassility SPS/ES
Valima PW/SWS

ChujoZord

Quote from: Tinus on July 22, 2010, 03:53:19 PM
phatee >:( >:(

you forget 1 thing in the solutions, excidium can think about. And that is the beautiful word: EMOQUIT

I'm disappointed that you forgot that word!
You even dont understand what emoquit word mean :)) Maybe we suppose to wait whole month when all poeple gonna get unban?
And what will happen in future next innocent our players will be banned for free? No thanks. We are waiting Descent and Protocol  decision yet if this one what is now will be finall yes then we leave because there is no more sense to play.

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

Daiver1

Quote from: jailaa on July 22, 2010, 03:50:56 PM
Seriously ? Maybe cause .. their nicks are hidden ? 
ok so what you will say about this screens? http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,222699.0.html
why blood not banned?
and for you dear gm ,for know ,every action in database server ,if know time and place,can easy check if wanna ofc
if no ,so whats ppl can think about you? :P
DN x15
He/Pal  11x Hero 4x in row  :P again on
ty/de ,wc/bp OFF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko4Q0cgo1N8&feature=related

Sciemanko

Quote from: jailaa on July 22, 2010, 03:50:56 PM
Seriously ? Maybe cause .. their nicks are hidden ?  
ohh yes they nicks are hidden and in this case they dont deserve for ban??go to a fu cking baduser section from nm/dr/or infi and check how this situations were disolved!
Excidium <3

Daiver1

you ban exi ppl ,cuz their nicks you see ,on screens from baium i see 2 ppl,bloodseeker and xxx ,why they not in ban?
answer plz dear gm :)
DN x15
ty/de ,wc/bp OFF

jailaa

Quote from: Daiver1 on July 22, 2010, 04:00:09 PM
you ban exi ppl ,cuz their nicks you see ,on screens from baium i see 2 ppl,bloodseeker and xxx ,why they not in ban?
answer plz dear gm :)

I sent them on the list with 120h ban to Descent and Torn. I don't know why. The people on the antharas screen I sent them for 720h ban.

maslina

Quote from: zippobg on July 22, 2010, 03:48:19 PM
I have enough don't worry for me. For sure I'm much older and wise than you. Anyway do you look outside the window (I don't talk for Windows versions). It's summer and I know you are in school vacation, but don't you think is better to waste your time in something better?
And once more time do you wanna candy?
Well tardzor if you really wanna know i bet i`m much older than you and since i`m also bored at work i flame the forum just like you claim you do,and even if it`s nice don`t have holliday from work untill september so pls try smth else,You show how old you are with repeating same idiot phrase "Want a candy?"  No i would drink 2-3 beers but i can`t right now,maybe i finish my shift,and yes my forum warrior your replies are same level like jailaa gives.....so i doubt you are so OLD
[url=http://www.lolgifs.com/image-653][/url]

DN STAFF FAVOURITE LINE:
   "WE ARE WORKING ON IT"

Daiver1

Quote from: jailaa on July 22, 2010, 04:01:05 PM
I sent them on the list with 120h ban to Descent and Torn. I don't know why. The people on the antharas screen I sent them for 720h ban.
if you send them in ban list ,so why no see it,a bit strange right?
keep yours words ploh :) and send them in ban ,for all can see it,cuz atm in yours words i think noone didnt belive
DN x15
ty/de ,wc/bp OFF

Sciemanko

xxx and bloodseeker were also on antharas screen, but on hidden parts, so what?now retarded users choose which ppl should be banned?
Excidium <3

jailaa

Quote from: Daiver1 on July 22, 2010, 04:04:45 PM
if you send them in ban list ,so why no see it,a bit strange right?
keep yours words ploh :) and send them in ban ,for all can see it,cuz atm in yours words i think noone didnt belive

I don't care what you believe or not. The only persons who I respond to are Torn and Descent. The lists were sent immediately after Baium exploit pictures were posted. And on that list are the names of bloodseeker and xxx

maslina

ROFL,only 120 hrs there?????? What they are not so visible or why ???? Aren`t they in same situation as everybody there????? You wanted proof,now you got it,thx to the uploader,now i want to see what happens,couse if they don`t get ban......no words on how just you are.
 Plus we are still waiting GM answer on topic with Enclava auto ressing or you forgot it????
[url=http://www.lolgifs.com/image-653][/url]

DN STAFF FAVOURITE LINE:
   "WE ARE WORKING ON IT"