Web Analytics
too jailla! - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

too jailla!

Started by bajaksc, July 22, 2010, 05:26:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Socha

Gm should also incrase ban time, bcs of this forum flame.

btw, like i said we dont need exploiters here play fair like we do or gtfo.
SochaPolska

Baybe

LesioKiler

M4dman

Sw33ty

JoinOly

Maggoto

PanKarp

Moir

Wpierdol

Byczon,Yeneffer,TheOn3

Lezba and 2lewerece

SayMyName

Always 2 step before rumuns !!

FuriousWolfs,Syndicate,FinalFate,NewMDK Crew

bajaksc

Quote from: bajaksc on July 22, 2010, 05:26:15 PM
1.Jailla you are GM or normal player? we dont want anymore gms who play in server in enemy side like we had in dragon x15 with glasy... now all server hate him cuz he freak it hard...make decision player or gm... cuz now you are freaking corrupted... and most of ppl dont wanna same shit like on dragon...

2. fix clan gate cuz is possible in all epics only in tezza is impossible.... its not big exploit...cuz q for epics are not hard... baium q is only little annoying.

3. you cant ban ppl from that screen in antharas.... only mine char.... and today you make it.... wtf? next proof that you are freaking corrupted... stop play on this server!

4.descent say: for baium exploit  120h and now you changing his way?

i can give you best solution perm ban me(cheruby)  unbann all and fix clan gate...  or make 120h from 720h like descent said ....
AND STOP PLAY ON THIS SERVER !!! we dont need new glasy!

< CL of ExC1DiuM >

ChujoZord

Quote from: Socha on July 22, 2010, 09:33:11 PM
Gm should also incrase ban time, bcs of this forum flame.

btw, like i said we dont need exploiters here play fair like we do or gtfo.
Gtfo to your RPG Club wher you play :D

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

bajaksc

Quote from: bajaksc on July 22, 2010, 05:26:15 PM
1.Jailla you are GM or normal player? we dont want anymore gms who play in server in enemy side like we had in dragon x15 with glasy... now all server hate him cuz he freak it hard...make decision player or gm... cuz now you are freaking corrupted... and most of ppl dont wanna same shit like on dragon...

2. fix clan gate cuz is possible in all epics only in tezza is impossible.... its not big exploit...cuz q for epics are not hard... baium q is only little annoying.

3. you cant ban ppl from that screen in antharas.... only mine char.... and today you make it.... wtf? next proof that you are freaking corrupted... stop play on this server!

4.descent say: for baium exploit  120h and now you changing his way?

i can give you best solution perm ban me(cheruby)  unbann all and fix clan gate...  or make 120h from 720h like descent said ....
AND STOP PLAY ON THIS SERVER !!! we dont need new glasy!

< CL of ExC1DiuM >