Web Analytics
Flames of Invincibility - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Flames of Invincibility

Started by bsrealm, July 28, 2010, 05:58:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HouseIND

First Thing , GM's dont reply , Im very sure there would be nothing to play on this server after 1-2 months , it will die . You get on your own "Eye Judgement balancing" and you nerf (or say nerf) and make 1/2 the skills not work , all you guys want ppl to do is play  archer / mage and click on 1 key all the time :D .l2 is a brilliantly desinged game and i always loved playing on stack sub cuz it gives more dynamics in gameplay , only on DN it is more narrowed than Non-Substack servers lol.For me this is honestly the worst l2 experience ever .

+GekKey+

Quote from: Ashlynn on July 28, 2010, 06:54:04 PM
jailaa is actually right. When the effect lasted for 30 seconds, pvps took ages, since you needed just few well-subbed OLs and everyone was on permanent FoI. That wasn't much fun and I believe those pvps could last for days, until OLs dropped dead from starvation.
Also, comparing DN with retail servers is just stupid. On retails you don't have stacking subs. You might do whatever you want to on retail, but you are still limited by your class. Here you can just cast FoI as OL and heal/nuke your mates. Hence the nerf. :)

that was with the situation on other servers than valk. Because u could make EE/OL and have the EE cast speed to make FoI, here mutant are history, an OL on retail vs a WC/OL isnt much more... sure we still have tattoos but i doubt that it makes a perma FoI here. Yea i know people are like stop cry for this, but, i just like that skill are working like they should as much as possible. This skill is also available from both side, maybe it will make people wanna play OLs more than now.

Ashee

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on July 29, 2010, 02:05:58 PM
well ofc, they nerfed it coz all ppl around QQing for ALL, if there is something that they can't do , they start cry on forum to get it nerfed
coz now, all know that if u do an uberQQzerg on forum, u can get what u want from gm....

yeah well the things is, GMs dont play (enough) on server so they dont have a clue of what's working and what's not working. Like archer dmg. Archers were a peace of sh1t, and GMs didnt even know about it. Or if they knew about it they didnt do anything. Ofc all smart ppls said "Its fine like this" and when GMs finally fixed it (So they not increased they fixed) they shot 4/5x bigger. So GMs dont have time to play and see what works fine and what is bugged, so we have to "cry".

And about the topic. I guess if its last for 30sec both sides have 30 sec foi. You can debuff the ppls during foi, so its not like standing in one place for 30sec. And on this server there is not too many ppl so wont be like casting 3-4foi in a row. And yeah its not easy to do. But i confess i havent even seen foi on valkyrie so I dont know if its wrong or right now, but its not like "OMG youre talking bullsh1ts GTFO". Maybe it need some testing or something.
Server: -Infinite Nightmare 20x
Char Name: -Ashey
Char Gender: -Female
Mainclass (lvl): -Cardinal/Hell Knight (85)
Retail/DNsub (lvl): -Cardinal/PhoenixKnight (80)
Clan: -Black Army

http://www.angryduck.com/pictures/2010_12/animated_katy_perry41033x.gif

Akira

DN "balance" is off balance.

Best thing to do is to set things like it should be. We don't have mutants so there won't be an total pwnzor char
good things
[URL=http://"http://www.sdcv.pl"][/URL]

HouseIND

Whatever it is , FoI should be 30 secs , look at the the re-use and look at the things we need to do foi (co-ordination) and it can be interupted , we had a pvp on a server where we where ready to do foi outside Antharas lair and get inside and do another foi(enemies inside ofc) , when doing it outside , 1 random guy stun shot ol and interupted and all went inside and realised there was no foi on :) , all died. we lost an epic, but it was exiting to do it . Here there is no space for that , you win only if you zerg or have more DD/Nuker ...nothing else , 15 secs even a dagger cant run to enemy or it will end even before black screen goes off on port , on gracia if they nerfed foi  , they took of the necessity to use spell force for foi and made it only defense , now thats balance , what you have done here is imbalance , you simply made the skill useless.why dont you guys understand this server is made on a diffrent platform and you cant simply decide and do random nerfs calling it balance. The only ever feature i like on this server is no stack sub on main cuz it helps balance in olympiad , every other element in this server crazy .We need to fight a hell lot to get things done here , from RB's / Baiums / Archers / Elements , do we have to teach you everything ? , sorry for the offensiveness , but its really pathetic on the methods and decisions you do for your so called  "balancing".

bourrin

Bourrin - Catseye - Eyestac - Bourr1n - Ouga -
Jibito - Pussyfr0mHell

2GD

Quote from: bourrin on July 28, 2010, 08:11:54 PM
lol I can't believe it. tooks us monthes and millions of cry topics to get FOI reduced (fixed), simply cause all sieges were just lame clans using FOI  in chains, i.e. half the siege ennemies on FOI, when FOi ends they die like shit and get sumoned in back then some other waves of frags rushed on us non stop on FOI before to die and get sumoned etc. So ton of pvp points for normal clans but impossible to go close to a castle defended by lamest clans/chars cause always slowed by frags (meat shield)
anyway there are some other skills as bad as 30seconds FOi and not fixed, not used yet on valkyria but main skills on 30x/15x sieges

and i can't believe in your point of view. it seems to me, like those guys, which were using foi, was better skilled than you. I mean, you had better gear, +++ weapons ans stuff, so you were wining. but, they managed to start using foi, and roll you, which means (assuming you had overlords too) you was not able to get you own foi on. And that's because 1) they were better skilled or 2)you was not skilled at all. and here's coming you conclusion: FOI is unbalanced, so lets cry and hope admins will took their skills off. well done twats lol
and by the way, as far as i know (you may feel now a little bit disappointed), sieges are about getting castles, not frags.
kps

bourrin

Quote from: 2GD on August 02, 2010, 05:04:08 PM
and i can't believe in your point of view. it seems to me, like those guys, which were using foi, was better skilled than you. I mean, you had better gear, +++ weapons ans stuff, so you were wining. but, they managed to start using foi, and roll you, which means (assuming you had overlords too) you was not able to get you own foi on. And that's because 1) they were better skilled or 2)you was not skilled at all. and here's coming you conclusion: FOI is unbalanced, so lets cry and hope admins will took their skills off. well done twats lol
and by the way, as far as i know (you may feel now a little bit disappointed), sieges are about getting castles, not frags.
kps
We didnot want to use FOI and we had our own castle, don't worry about this, FOI  is easy to use, don't need to be skilled. The ppl that cried were from all the dnet servers together lol, cause it was always retarded action in siege, it was just common sense.
Ur clan is the one that obtained more things from cryings posts on valkyria, lol and u will keep on making posts till u will be able to kill everyone on 1 hit, get 50 dmg, kill all epics in 1 pt, with spawn time when u decide, total immunity on bad users, akamanah spawning in enclave CH, oly with skills adjusted to ur chars, npc renamed with ur names and so on
Bourrin - Catseye - Eyestac - Bourr1n - Ouga -
Jibito - Pussyfr0mHell

HouseIND

Quote from: bourrin on August 02, 2010, 07:24:05 PM
We didnot want to use FOI and we had our own castle, don't worry about this, FOI  is easy to use, don't need to be skilled. The ppl that cried were from all the dnet servers together lol, cause it was always retarded action in siege, it was just common sense.
Ur clan is the one that obtained more things from cryings posts on valkyria, lol and u will keep on making posts till u will be able to kill everyone on 1 hit, get 50 dmg, kill all epics in 1 pt, with spawn time when u decide, total immunity on bad users, akamanah spawning in enclave CH, oly with skills adjusted to ur chars, npc renamed with ur names and so on

ye this is what happens when someone speaks with some common sense on this forum . just start blabberin "QQ" "crying" .....the ones who say this w/o purpose are 100% ghey

HouseIND

how much time does it take for GMs to check forum ? :/ , so if its Free its /dontcare? ....really sad

leobruno

Agree with bsrealm... OL is very hard to play, cuz they have no mana for almost nothing, so this nerf isnt fair, like many nerfs on this server.