Web Analytics
Frintezza Epic - Head Admins don't care about it. - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Frintezza Epic - Head Admins don't care about it.

Started by ChujoZord, August 05, 2010, 09:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Piccy

[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1869914][/url]

ChujoZord

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

Shilen

Quote from: jailaa on August 06, 2010, 09:45:45 AM
Frintezza seems really unkilllable. I've personally saw the kill attempt from FI and Enclave. I've spoke to descent last night about this.

1- The evil spirits are too strong, way to strong. Normally they should be killed by 1 party in 1-2 minutes TOP. I saw enclave stacking even 3 parties on them and getting only as far as TOP 5% oh it's hp down.
2- The breath of halisha do TOO MUCH damage - their damage, besides being aoe can kill 1 player in max 2 hits. There is nothing you can do to stop that. Breath of halisha should not spawn in the first 5 minutes, which is the time you have to kill the evil spirits before any breath of halisha spawn. Also breath of halisha should not spawn from the corresponding evil spirit once it's killed.
3- I am not sure of halisha itself since no one got as far as killing the evil spirits and trying to kill halisha.

Stacking many parties won't help either. The damage from breath of halisha is way way to high and big AOE and having 1 player or 5 players will have same effect.
yeah, this time i have to agree with exci...
as u saw we were on tezza and its really hard now
Quote from: GekKey on August 06, 2010, 04:04:35 AM
Might as well wanna check RBs wich used to be boosted and were taken back to normal... They atually drop SHIET... most of time u will get 1 eas, and 1 book DI 2 or 3 if you are lucky
and agree with gekkey also. most of high lvl bosses (most of boosted) drop nothing, only div. insp. 2/3 and EAS
for e.g.: queen shyeed drops nothing, not even book/eas. decarbia, glaki, mos etcetc the same, book and scroll..
i think u should do soemthing with this problem
Infinity-Nightmare 20x - ON
   Whity - ee/sws

Valkyria 9x - OFF
   Withy - sws/sr

k0dex

ketra bosses, glaki, naga, iop - we killed this bosses 6-10 times - no drop.
but there are bosses with 100% chance, I mean it, 100%!!!!!

biniu997

go go go enclave make emo quit qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq hahahha

Akira

I don't want enclave to quit, but they have the point, if Admins are not willing to help, give info, make changes - what's the point in playing here? Sooner or later it will all fall apart anyway.
good things
[URL=http://"http://www.sdcv.pl"][/URL]

ChujoZord

Quote from: biniu997 on August 06, 2010, 01:44:10 PM
they have reason now :D

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

bourrin

gms don't trust exploiters/boters/liars, what a shame!
Bourrin - Catseye - Eyestac - Bourr1n - Ouga -
Jibito - Pussyfr0mHell

HouseIND

Quote from: biniu997 on August 06, 2010, 01:44:10 PM

tard :) , i dont know which random idiot you are , while we try to make server better to make things work , tards like you dont even understand what we speak :) . this is the perfect server for you :> , go fck yourself here:D

HouseIND

I will also bring out another main reason for not making Tezza and Valakas work , DC ......1 Tezza = 9 x lvl 13 Crystal , 1 valakas = 9 x lvl 13 Crystals totally  18 x 4 DC = 72 DC loss everytime these epics die , so now you guys understand why they keep him bugged ? , its not like even they dont know...they just dont wanna loose on donations ...... point of making everyone get S weapons through coins , to make them buy Donator Coins for SA , its main income , good setup GM's .

matidobi

Quote from: HouseIND on August 06, 2010, 04:58:22 PM
I will also bring out another main reason for not making Tezza and Valakas work , DC ......1 Tezza = 9 x lvl 13 Crystal , 1 valakas = 9 x lvl 13 Crystals totally  18 x 4 DC = 72 DC loss everytime these epics die , so now you guys understand why they keep him bugged ? , its not like even they dont know...they just dont wanna loose on donations ...... point of making everyone get S weapons through coins , to make them buy Donator Coins for SA , its main income , good setup GM's .
well house can be right ^_^
Thanks for teaching me that falling,
only make me stronger.

Dobi - valky / HE/WK
MatiDobi - infinity / SH/BD

bsrealm

Quote from: HouseIND on August 06, 2010, 04:58:22 PM

Wow. Nice catch!
Balki