Web Analytics
wtf with cansel

News:

Main Menu

wtf with cansel

Started by POUSEGAMANE, August 16, 2010, 11:46:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POUSEGAMANE

track wtf with cansel...sps is overpower now..this server never have balance??if play in oly with a sws w/o sub is posible to lose..try to fix this sh1t..1 cansel -4 buffs 100% success WTF...
SifouVERSOUS HE/PP
POUSEGAMANE DE/TY NOBLES
SifouDagger TH/WLK NOBLES
BarbieIssixy SOR/PP X-HERO
DiscoCrab PW/SWS X-HERO
TheOnlyR1pper TY/WC NOBLES
JesseJaims HE/WLK
"Riders On The Storm"

WindPhoenix

Quote from: POUSEGAMANE on August 16, 2010, 11:46:15 PM
track wtf with cansel...sps is overpower now..this server never have balance??if play in oly with a sws w/o sub is posible to lose..try to fix this sh1t..1 cansel -4 buffs 100% success WTF...
ahahahaha, are you kidding me?
have you played here in c4? Cancel is so freaking nerfed now. What do you want, 0.5% chance for cancel to remove 1 buff? Say "thank" that cancel ain't like it used to be and how it SHOULD be, removing half of bar sometimes.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

POUSEGAMANE

lol think first and after say it..u want to be 100% success?? so give at all skills 100%.. make song of sillence 100% success...but that is the tru if u are sps u like it...the tru is that and u know..sps is overpower...
SifouVERSOUS HE/PP
POUSEGAMANE DE/TY NOBLES
DiscoCrab PW/SWS X-HERO
JesseJaims HE/WLK
"Riders On The Storm"

WindPhoenix

Quote from: POUSEGAMANE on August 17, 2010, 12:00:38 AM
lol think first and after say it..u want to be 100% success?? so give at all skills 100%.. make song of sillence 100% success...but that is the tru if u are sps u like it...the tru is that and u know..sps is overpower...
ok, let me explain this: Cancel is not a debuff, strictly speaking. Cancel does not induce any stats-decreasing debuff, like silence in your example, or hex, gloom, etc. It just removes some of the buffs which were INCREASING your stats. And it should be 100% in removing at least 1 buff, or otherwise it would be useless. Actually it should randomly remove between 1 and all of them or smth like that, i dont know the algorythm by heart.

And if you QQ now, try to get arcane chaos landed on you and cancel after, and you'll QQ more. And guess what? That is how cancel SHOULD work. No bug, not overpowered etc. Learn to play.

POUSEGAMANE

omg...larn play????3-4 months laters all sps didnt play at oly coz it was 3 skills...all was QQing about that all sps QQing about it and after 3-4 month u see all sps in oly can kill every1???i was with normal items w/o bit atri lvl now i have better items full atri better jewels and sps kill me so easy..so dont tell me learn play...so tell to MrHolidaysAllTheYear to fix the balance...
SifouVERSOUS HE/PP
POUSEGAMANE DE/TY NOBLES
DiscoCrab PW/SWS X-HERO
JesseJaims HE/WLK
"Riders On The Storm"

trooperXkoki

QuoteRe: wtf with cancer
cancer is op :/
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

POUSEGAMANE

Quote from: trooperXkoki on August 17, 2010, 12:19:54 AM
cancer is op :/

u know about cancer...u have cancer in your ballz so stop to fu ck and play l2 all day...if u want u can still making six...i let u alone to find how...
SifouVERSOUS HE/PP
POUSEGAMANE DE/TY NOBLES
DiscoCrab PW/SWS X-HERO
JesseJaims HE/WLK
"Riders On The Storm"

trooperXkoki

Quote from: POUSEGAMANE on August 17, 2010, 12:28:56 AM
u know about cancer...u have cancer in your ballz so stop to fu ck and play l2 all day...if u want u can still making six...i let u alone to find how...
i play l2 all day, thats why i Q_Q and open 3 topics per day about how icant kill any one at oly or outside or w/e
trooperxkoki

POUSEGAMANE

Quote from: trooperXkoki on August 17, 2010, 12:31:49 AM
i play l2 all day, thats why i Q_Q and open 3 topics per day about how icant kill any one at oly or outside or w/e
some ppls play all day some like to work and fu ck girls and some lamer like you like to play l2 all day spam at all forums and make six with shemales...that is your normal life..now get lost and be normal one time...all time spamming but u never have smth to say...all time bullsh1ts..
SifouVERSOUS HE/PP
POUSEGAMANE DE/TY NOBLES
DiscoCrab PW/SWS X-HERO
JesseJaims HE/WLK
"Riders On The Storm"

trooperXkoki

Quote from: POUSEGAMANE on August 17, 2010, 12:44:21 AM
some ppls play all day some like to work and fu ck girls and some lamer like you like to play l2 all day spam at all forums and make six with shemales...that is your normal life..now get lost and be normal one time...all time spamming but u never have smth to say...all time bullsh1ts..
need clan myb?
trooperxkoki

jygh

Quote from: WindPhoenix on August 17, 2010, 12:05:08 AM
ok, let me explain this: Cancel is not a debuff, strictly speaking. Cancel does not induce any stats-decreasing debuff, like silence in your example, or hex, gloom, etc. It just removes some of the buffs which were INCREASING your stats. And it should be 100% in removing at least 1 buff
then why mage / fighters bane is not 100% ? xD at least nerf cancel to not cancel noblesse buff >< is so annoying :D
  Nightmare 30x

WindPhoenix

Quote from: jygh on August 17, 2010, 03:20:04 AM
then why mage / fighters bane is not 100% ? xD at least nerf cancel to not cancel noblesse buff >< is so annoying :D
good point. mage/fightwer bane should be 100%, its not only because some QQers made a flood of tears on the forum because they dont know how to play. On official, its 100% chance.