Started by Gnori, August 18, 2010, 09:14:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seboulba

nm30X
EvilBunnies

=^TrackZero^=

[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Gnori

its imposible Alina gave u wrong date , it was 11-12  august , and lol 2/3 items was them .....  and u say somethink  about Rzeszow and Warszawa , they lives  near Rzeszow . And u can't do anythink? All items have ID yes? U can find it maybe and say who scam ... i think it isnt  take you many time , I play here more than 6 year u can do one thing . TY

Sali

to jak te znikajace dnet sety z kwasa :)
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Mioo

Quote from: Sali on August 19, 2010, 12:03:01 AM
to jak te znikajace dnet sety z kwasa :)
Gdzie one są?! Gdzie są one?! Słyszałam maćkową wersję tego zajścia  :D
Miotelka -> Ghost Sentinel/Spectral Dancer ~noblesse...

Gone! In lame style, but who cares?

Sali

Quote from: Mioo on August 19, 2010, 07:22:24 PM
Gdzie one są?! Gdzie są one?! Słyszałam maćkową wersję tego zajścia  :D
a co maciek mowil? :o
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

PainMaster

:o , i hope track will do something in this case gnori  :-[

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

Mioo

Miotelka -> Ghost Sentinel/Spectral Dancer ~noblesse...

Gone! In lame style, but who cares?

qwertyzxc

Quote from: Gnori on August 18, 2010, 11:57:18 PM
its imposible Alina gave u wrong date , it was 11-12  august , and lol 2/3 items was them .....  and u say somethink  about Rzeszow and Warszawa , they lives  near Rzeszow . And u can't do anythink? All items have ID yes? U can find it maybe and say who scam ... i think it isnt  take you many time , I play here more than 6 year u can do one thing . TY

nic nowego banuje za nic :) jak Cię ojebią to ma to w dupie .... czyli tak jak zawsze na tym servie nic się nie zmienia poza coraz mniejszą ilością grających osób xD

DogsAreSoCute

Quote from: Gnori on August 18, 2010, 09:14:49 AM
:*

RETIRED

It's ur time ...

And soon it will be my time as troller " P.S. I will clean the rubbish on forum in next 48h and of course ban the one who deserved "

Shreed

Quote from: Gnori on August 18, 2010, 11:57:18 PM
its imposible Alina gave u wrong date , it was 11-12  august , and lol 2/3 items was them .....  and u say somethink  about Rzeszow and Warszawa , they lives  near Rzeszow . And u can't do anythink? All items have ID yes? U can find it maybe and say who scam ... i think it isnt  take you many time , I play here more than 6 year u can do one thing . TY

Warszawa >>> Its population as of June 2009 was estimated at 1,711,466,
Rzeszów >>>  with a population of 172,813 (2009)
(source> wikipedia.org)

gogogog Gnori no time to lose  :P you have only 1,9kk possibilites to check :P