ABOUT ACCOUNT PB BETWEEN VALK AND DN - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

ABOUT ACCOUNT PB BETWEEN VALK AND DN

Started by BiGCaT, August 25, 2010, 12:44:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

^ShowStopper^

Quote from: Torn on August 25, 2010, 11:36:43 AM
I agree, we also do ban "hackers" (the word "hacker" is used here mostly for scammers, which is in the end  99,99% a fault of the owner of account cause of several reasons: sharing the account with a friend, weak username and weak pass, weak mail pass or quite obvious to guess, using l2w or any other "pro" l2 infected third party programs or (miss)clicking on a fake site ) therfor we do always ban the "hacker" of the account but the items stay where they are. This is the 1st time i hear that GM logs every time on the account and take items , maybe they have rule about it but i wont allow it to affect on Vlkyria players thats all , on Dragon/Inf/NM... GM_s have full rights to do what they think its is right or not and i will not judge that.
[/color]

how we can have full right to do what we think w/o have effect on valkirya if all know with 1 account u can join all server ?

u are just saying to your player go make bullshit on other server i protect ur chars in valkirya  ;D

1 guy can hack other in infinity for example just for fun and dont lost his char on valkirta cos of ur rule

this is sick

EVERYTHING IN DRAGON NETWORK IS GLASY'S FAULT !!!

Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/#!/glasys ( glasy showstopper )

^ShowStopper^

Quote from: Antipop on August 25, 2010, 11:42:37 AM
IF u cheat on dragon-> create a valkyria char just in case, cuz when ur acc gota catch ban, u can QQ to valkyria gm.... :D

RIDICULOUS!

say: visa>glasy? :>

+1 is ridicolous

Torn

Quote from: ShowStopper on August 25, 2010, 11:47:09 AM
[/color]

how we can have full right to do what we think w/o have effect on valkirya if all know with 1 account u can join all server ?

u are just saying to your player go make bullshit on other server i protect ur chars in valkirya  ;D

1 guy can hack other in infinity for example just for fun and dont lost his char on valkirta cos of ur rule

this is sick

Why you have to log peoples accounts?! Permanent ban of char or all characters he have on server and of course where items are and case solved, i dont understand why you keep insisting in taking items from peoples accouts =.=

^ShowStopper^

Quote from: Torn on August 25, 2010, 11:52:54 AM
Why you have to log peoples accounts?! Permanent ban of char or all characters he have on server and of course where items are and case solved, i dont understand why you keep insisting in taking items from peoples accouts =.=

well example ur char hacked for dnet sett icarus bow+f+10

i can't open the char of hacker cos this guy play valkirya

explain me how i give u back the dnet set and icarus bow ?

what i say to you ? you lost ur items sorry stop play ?

is ridicolous gm are here for protect players not only for ban people

IvolveR

Quote from: ShowStopper on August 25, 2010, 11:56:30 AM

Psyck is not a hacker and dont play on dragon since years.The only reason you changed pass of his account is because its where he has his Valkirya chars and you wanted to fk him up. Stop talking hipotetically and speak about this case in particular
Salerano ~ PenaFuriqta ~
Team Severance

Torn

Quote from: ShowStopper on August 25, 2010, 11:56:30 AM

And the reason why he lost the items is? Did you read what i just said about "hackers" on Dragon-Network?

So you wanna tell me this, i play on dragon i make a char play some time get dnet set and icarus + XX and then i give to person A gaiters to person B helemt, person C gloves , person D shoes and person F bow and i come to you and tell you i am scammed, you will ban and change mail from all of them? Also are you sure you did help everyone on Dragon like this, are you sure this is not the private revenage? Do you know what happens with your items and account on official when you get scammed >? (NOTHING) My point is "hackers" should be permanent banned, but logging and taking the items is just insane, in the end its their fault they got scammed in 1st place.

^ShowStopper^

Quote from: IvolveR on August 25, 2010, 12:01:30 PM
Psyck is not a hacker and dont play on dragon since years.The only reason you changed pass of his account is because its where he has his Valkirya chars and you wanted to fk him up. Stop talking hipotetically and speak about this case in particular

if u dont know things pls shut up i changed pass for char FCPORTO that is char on dragon if he use on dragon for malke bullshit 1 account where he have chars on other seerver is only his foult

Go check ban list fcporto banned 21 julie

Furesy

Quote from: ShowStopper on August 25, 2010, 11:47:09 AM
[/color]

u are just saying to your player go make bullshit on other server i protect ur chars in valkirya  ;D

this is sick

For f*ck sake, learn the meaning of the word 'hacker' and use it when it fits, because it doesn't fit here at all. (neither does it fit in 99% of all other cases)

To answer your question, what you should do when a player has chars on both Dragon and another server on the same account, it's pretty simple. Just ban the char(s) on Dragon, the server which he deserves punishment and leave the account alone.

It's like saying someone does not pay taxes in one country (Dragon), which means he needs to pay for the entire amount eventually and therefore they kick him out of his house to pay for the funds that are still open, but since he also has a house in another country (Valkyria, where he does pay taxes and has done nothing wrong) you should take his house in that country as well? You don't have any jurisdiction in that country.

Quote from: ShowStopper on August 25, 2010, 12:04:07 PM
if u dont know things pls shut up i changed pass for char FCPORTO that is char on dragon if he use on dragon for malke bullshit 1 account where he have chars on other seerver is only his foult

Go check ban list fcporto banned 21 julie
The fact you just ban his char on Dragon is fine, the fact you f*ck his char on other servers as well is wrong. Changing his mail and password is none of your business and is simply abuse of GM powers.

^ShowStopper^

Quote from: Torn on August 25, 2010, 12:02:09 PM
And the reason why he lost the items is? Did you read what i just said about "hackers" on Dragon-Network?

So you wanna tell me this, i play on dragon i make a char play some time get dnet set and icarus + XX and then i give to person A gaiters to person B helemt, person C gloves , person D shoes and person F bow and i come to you and tell you i am scammed, you will ban and change mail from all of them? Also are you sure you did help everyone on Dragon like this, are you sure this is not the private revenage? Do you know what happens with your items and account on official when you get scammed >? (NOTHING) My point is "hackers" should be permanent banned, but logging and taking the items is just insane, in the end its their fault they got scammed in 1st place.

well u just say that drake is insane cos he say us work in this way and btw yes hacker must be punished but with ur idea of work i can hack on dragon i can hack on infinity but i can play easy on valkyria  nice :D this is really insane cos hacker is hacker on dragon on infinity on nightmare and ofc he will rest hacker on ur Vakyria

Torn

Quote from: ShowStopper on August 25, 2010, 12:08:22 PM
well u just say that drake is insane cos he say us work in this way and btw yes hacker must be punished but with ur idea of work i can hack on dragon i can hack on infinity but i can play easy on valkyria  nice :D this is really insane cos hacker is hacker on dragon on infinity on nightmare and ofc he will rest hacker on ur Vakyria
I said what i said i will not change my opinion, but for your sake and credibility i advise you dont tempt me anymore. Like it or not we are under the same roof and you are my colleague and i have to respect that, what will people say about us if i am flaming my own roof-mate. Therefor re-read what i said in previous post and you will understand what i have advised you.

^ShowStopper^

Quote from: Torn on August 25, 2010, 12:14:57 PM
I said what i said i will not change my opinion, but for your sake and credibility i advise you dont tempt me anymore. Like it or not we are under the same roof and you are my colleague and i have to respect that, what will people say about us if i am flaming my own roof-mate. Therefor re-read what i said in previous post and you will understand what i have advised you.

I dont change my opinion too sorry for me you wrong ! have a nice day

Finisterre

What will you get from this "fight for the rights" ? You just all got owned by an innocent RMT seller.

Cut this cheap drama or I'll bring more popcorn and coke. ;D
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTUwqxHpXMY]Dancing Android - new Sony Xperia Arc cellphone[/url]