ABOUT ACCOUNT PB BETWEEN VALK AND DN - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

ABOUT ACCOUNT PB BETWEEN VALK AND DN

Started by BiGCaT, August 25, 2010, 12:44:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Furesy

Quote from: Torek [IF] on August 25, 2010, 04:57:07 PM
so if a person is a fakin bad user on another server u don't care about it.
imho if a person is a bad user he deserve an account ban, no matter how many chars he has on valky
To a certain limit, and even if so, that decision remains by the GM of that particular server. Each server has their own jurisdiction, else it would be total chaos. (like now)

Besides, if that was the case, I would have never been able to play on NM after moving from Dragon !

GlasyTheTard

Quote from: LucasN4F on August 25, 2010, 04:26:29 PM
that man who make GlasyTheTard you IQ is impressing some one say that Torn is bad and Glasy good and you even don't understand it

but if some one copy all this topic and mix it will be Comedy close this topic better cuz cuz Blame Glasy or Torn is no sens

som one just don't understand that if GM need change pass to Dragon account he change pass too all server for this account

ppl read Rules and keep with it then you will be have no problem

BTW for finish why so many haters of Glasy deffend glasy i think its saying that he is currect!

how long you will keep topic open that long all serves only lose cuz if ppl see bad gm on dragon and valkiria he just go to difrend server
my IQ is 125 :P and u r's 66 maximum :D

Akira

first of all, since Torn is replying here I have got a question! When, my dear Admin, will you reply to topics about alot of bugs/not working skills/petitions about rising retail lvl up and so on... we've waited long enough for your answer don't you think?

Let's move on with what I want to say/ask, to you misterious guy "showstopper" (so called glasy as I can see), how did you manage to get a hold of GM position with such low lvl of your english?! moreover how did you manage to keep your position, if you can't think straight, use common sense and be a fair judge? I don't want to insult you by saying "you have no brain" (like most of ppl here thinks about you), but I am really curious about you, how you do what you do here on DN!?

The last but not least - I really don't like Lecktor, his behaviour is just, well, n/c but even so, you had no right to foking do anything with his char here. Your actions show only that you are a greedy man who wants more power, and who doesnt care at all if he foks up other GM's work...
IMO
/kick glasy aka showstopper from this community : )
good things
[URL=http://"http://www.sdcv.pl"][/URL]

Piccy

ok....
QI fight

who is "85" ?

yes it's a name !! (better a nick)
[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1869914][/url]

Furesy

Quote from: Akira on August 25, 2010, 05:08:19 PM
Let's move on with what I want to say/ask, to you misterious guy "showstopper" (so called glasy as I can see), how did you manage to get a hold of GM position with such low lvl of your english?! moreover how did you manage to keep your position, if you can't think straight, use common sense and be a fair judge? I don't want to insult you by saying "you have no brain" (like most of ppl here thinks about you), but I am really curious about you, how you do what you do here on DN!?
I can answer that one for you, sort of.

He is an (old? Not sure, when I played never heard of him, so was nobody special back then) Dragon player, and is still playing on Dragon with his clan, he is Italian and I presume he is a friend of Drake in real life.

Torn

Quote from: Akira on August 25, 2010, 05:08:19 PM
first of all, since Torn is replying here I have got a question! When, my dear Admin, will you reply to topics about alot of bugs/not working skills/petitions about rising retail lvl up and so on... we've waited long enough for your answer don't you think?

The last but not least - I really don't like Lecktor, his behaviour is just, well, n/c but even so, you had no right to foking do anything with his char here. Your actions show only that you are a greedy man who wants more power, and who doesnt care at all if he foks up other GM's work...
IMO
/kick glasy aka showstopper from this community : )
I prefer working > testing > applying then announcing. Giving random ETA on things is really a bad thing, so patience. I am Torn and my actions are only relevant here.

One Live

showstopper aint valkyria gm right? Just to make my mind clean....
Back to DneT ;]
- Owned ? ^^

Dragon:
Sunchi - DED
Ascarina - DED
Teleusz - DED
Sinia - DED

Nightmare:
WhiteChocolate - ON
Engel - ON

HEMO

Quote from: IvolveR on August 25, 2010, 03:59:39 PM
Ofc you wont do anything. IF Glasy remains, more ppl will leave dragon and will come to Valkirya so you win more players.
The longer he stays the more players you will get and ppl in Dragon will have to suffer cuz u got no balls to stand up against Glasy.
it is redicilus to see clan like severance synd lod reserv ff and more "strong" clan speak about corruption in dn...
all this clan have full protection of gm becouse of ppl in clan and them cry in forum
all ppl take ban couse of them way out of rule but when some ppl members take ban some ppl cry like babys...
gm of dragon was slave of this cry and power of ppl who have some clan and when something go "rong" the forum in dn take fire from cryers
alergo seller/l2 walker/bugs/multeskill/ O/E weapons-skillsfake heros/scam/and more is in list of of "big clans"
i dont remember clan of glasy had ever aden or any big town
i dont remember member of dx have multeskill or canot die like some ppl of defrent "big clans"
at the final gz to "gm" of valk. that they have be allready DOGS of scammers/program. users/"pro" bug players in afraid of dont lose them ppl

sry for very bad english
over 5.5 years player of D.N. x15
over 5.5 years alone in my way
clan leader of OlympiansGods
GreekSoul
HEMO sh/se 79lvl clan GreekMafia
KillVanHemo ol/des 82lvl ex leader clan/ally OlympiansGods/GreekSoul
GreekSoul sk/des clan leader of OlympiansGods

LucasN4F

ok i'm very tired and don't work on grama but if you know little english its easy too see that

Lecktor hate glasy and with his friend want make him disipire

no i'm not glasy Famili i'm diffrend country

but tards like say that say have no opinion but want help Torn, its look like players on Torn server can scam players on other server cuz Torn will protectem y that definitly save server from sh1ts

Torn

I think the point of the topic is breached, what is said and done its already here, re-read whole topic if you want to know what happened.

<locked>;