BiGCaT

Rec's: 32
[applaud] [smite]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Re: Scammed by Dragon GM of mine x9 char
« Reply #6 on: Today at 10:53:43 pm »

Quote from: Lecktor on Today at 06:45:04 pm
account
Aug 24 2010 5:07PM    Change E-Mail for account [thepsyck2108] from [lecktor@live.nl] to [originaldevilboy@hotmail.it]

since when isnt it safe to play here and frustared gm can change mails on x9

i thought x9 was a fresh start

corruption still there , and haters  Wink

better keep your own rules to perm ban scammers  its this e-mail where mine x9 account is changed to

better IP ban him tnx originaldevilboy@hotmail.it

keep the server clean

THIS IS OUT OF ANY COMMENT , AND OUTRAGOUS AND QUITE RUDE AND TOTALLY NOT PROFESIONAL.

Valkyria server will take full responsibility for this actions of "gm" how this person is calling himself, however the so called "gm" will be punished and judged for this actions starting now which can affect on his "gm" status to be lost.

I repeat again we will protect our players totally and if needed recover the damage made by (sadly) Dragon-Network staff, however this will NOT REPEAT IN FUTURE YOU HAVE MY WORD ON IT!!

P.S. Lector contact me to get your account back. Angry

Well the things is that some ppl don' t respect Rulez and using same account for DN and Valk ! I ever perma banned many account in valkiria .Scammer / hacker ppl leaving  to valkiria coz they were perma on dn with same account ! ... And to restitue item we have to open account ! . We need find a way ... Anyway about Lecktor ' s pb we have to ask drake about .... I tryed but didn' t got him for now .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEbqtIk17_A&feature=share

^ShowStopper^

IF HE SOLD DC FOR MONEY ON  DRAGON HE LOST ACCOUNT AS RULES

WE DONT WANT PEOPLE SELL DC FOR MONEY
EVERYTHING IN DRAGON NETWORK IS GLASY'S FAULT !!!

Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/#!/glasys ( glasy showstopper )

^ShowStopper^

Quote from: Gian.ard on August 25, 2010, 01:56:26 AM
Aru u sure u banned lecktor for that?  ;D

Jul 21 2010 2:16PM FCPORTO 2701323 -1 NEVER! 2 ^ShowStopper^  sell coin for money

Account Name: thepsyck2108
Player Name: FCPORTO

if he is idiot and sell dc with same account where have char in other server is not my fault  and as rules of drake

First, a small hint: Don’t trust who say its GM/admin. WE  DON’T NEED YOUR ACCOUNT NAME AND/OR PASSWORD! NEVER PROVIDE THEM!

Now, the rules:

•   Don’t use terrain exploit for kill raids or mobs, for pk other players or to avoid ingame obstacles (castles/tunnels/doors/anything else)
•   Don’t use arena exploit for kill players or mobs
•   Don’t use l2walker or any kind of programs for BOT, Hack or Cheat.
•   Don’t use any kind of hacks, exploits , cheat. If you find them, be kind to report them (you can even be rewarded).
•   Don’t make advertise about L2walker,hacks,cheats or any kind of other sites that aren't dragon-network.net or dragon-community.net.
•   Don’t use racial insults.
•   Don’t spam in the GENERAL and in the SHOUT chat. (also, please SPEAK ENGLISH when you shout.)
•   Don’t sell stuffs for real money in-game or by forum or in any other way.
•   Use common sense. A GM can anytime judge you even with rules that aren't listed, if your way of playing is not fair.

The punishment for do not respect those rules will be a Temporarily Ban (from 1 hour up to 2 weeks) or even Permanent Ban.
If you get caught in cooperation with anyone who break the rules (like someone cheating, and you get benefits from the cheat too thanks to your kind friend) you will be found guilty and you will get the same punishment.

EVERYTHING IN DRAGON NETWORK IS GLASY'S FAULT !!!

Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/#!/glasys ( glasy showstopper )

tyskie

Quote from: BiGCaT on August 25, 2010, 12:44:10 AM

THIS IS OUT OF ANY COMMENT , AND OUTRAGOUS AND QUITE RUDE AND TOTALLY NOT PROFESIONAL.

Valkyria server will take full responsibility for this actions of "gm" how this person is calling himself, however the so called "gm" will be punished and judged for this actions starting now which can affect on his "gm" status to be lost.

I repeat again we will protect our players totally and if needed recover the damage made by (sadly) Dragon-Network staff, however this will NOT REPEAT IN FUTURE YOU HAVE MY WORD ON IT!!

P.S. Lector contact me to get your account back. Angry

Well the things is that some ppl don' t respect Rulez and using same account for DN and Valk ! I ever perma banned many account in valkiria .Scammer / hacker ppl leaving  to valkiria coz they were perma on dn with same account ! ... And to restitue item we have to open account ! . We need find a way ... Anyway about Lecktor ' s pb we have to ask drake about .... I tryed but didn' t got him for now .

ohh glssy, u have to short hands for valkiria. stay at dragon - server which will die soon beacuse of you. you are just retarded emo pussy, lier, theif and scammer. dragon was better without you. u made this. so stay back from valkyria, we have better gm's than you.
u can now go and cry in drake's arms anf tell him what u made ;)
Caty - BP/DA - Nobl

IvolveR

so far the punishment for selling stuff was perma on the char,its the first time u change pass of a coins seller,the only reason to change pass is to take his stuff since hes already permabanned or to fk him up.It was 100% for personal revenge and abuse of ur GM powers.
Torn do ur job,ppl should be safe to play here and should be able to flame dragon's gms if they like without risk for their valk chars.
Salerano ~ PenaFuriqta ~
Team Severance

jailaa

Can anyone with some basic fluent english translate what happened ? :)

"Valkyria server will take full responsibility for this actions of "gm" how this person is calling himself, however the so called "gm" will be punished and judged for this actions starting now which can affect on his "gm" status to be lost"

- There are 2 maybe 3 GM's who can do that :) Torn & Descent  and maybe Gaia. From my understanding all 3 are close friends and IRL friends. Since Valkyrie is owned by Torn ( i think )  I don't see how you can ask a server owner to remove his own GM. Anyway, accusations of corruption like this don't stand on Valkyrie. Here none of the GM's with full powers have characters or interests ingame.

Me and Protocol don't have any powers to make such a change. Our powers are limited ingame to mostly freezing, muting , teleporting to jail, checking inventory and ip's of players.

IvolveR

Quote from: jailaa on August 25, 2010, 09:03:39 AM

"Valkyria server will take full responsibility for this actions of "gm" how this person is calling himself, however the so called "gm" will be punished and judged for this actions starting now which can affect on his "gm" status to be lost"

- There are 2 maybe 3 GM's who can do that :) Torn & Descent  and maybe Gaia. From my understanding all 3 are close friends and IRL friends. Since Valkyrie is owned by Torn ( i think )  I don't see how you can ask a server owner to remove his own GM. Anyway, accusations of corruption like this don't stand on Valkyrie. Here none of the GM's with full powers have characters or interests ingame.

Me and Protocol don't have any powers to make such a change. Our powers are limited ingame to mostly freezing, muting , teleporting to jail, checking inventory and ip's of players.

GM showstopper from Dragon 15x changed the account's email of a Valkirya player ,changed his pass and took his stuff to prevent him from playing here(for personal hate towards him). Torn said in the other topic that he will return the account back and make sure Showstopper is punished.In this topic,another Dragon GM -BigCat and Showstopper are crying to Torn. Got it?
Salerano ~ PenaFuriqta ~
Team Severance

Torn

Quote from: IvolveR on August 25, 2010, 08:27:37 AM
so far the punishment for selling stuff was perma on the char,its the first time u change pass of a coins seller,the only reason to change pass is to take his stuff since hes already permabanned or to fk him up.It was 100% for personal revenge and abuse of ur GM powers.
Torn do ur job,ppl should be safe to play here and should be able to flame dragon's gms if they like without risk for their valk chars.
Thats is already solved, as i have said in upper post/topic this issue will never ever happen again on Valkyria. Each server has its own GM-s and MUST NOT under any reason interfear with the judgments of the GM-s of the another server, therfor have no worrys about future of your accounts here.

gryby

Quote from: jailaa on August 25, 2010, 09:03:39 AM

how old are u , how long have u been playing here? dont u know that if u create yr account u can log to all dn srvs? gm here dont have even this basic knowlege? gz rly,rly gz.... and gl

Quote from: Torn on August 25, 2010, 09:28:18 AM
Thats is already solved, as i have said in upper post/topic this issue will never ever happen again on Valkyria. Each server has its own GM-s and MUST NOT under any reason interfear with the judgments of the GM-s of the another server, therfor have no worrys about future of your accounts here.

= bad users from other servers u are welcomed here     :PPP

Piccy

well, at least in infinity section is clearly written in rules that HACKER ACCOUNT (not char) will get permabanned -------> mail moved to another and pass resetted

it's a rule made just for hacker-ppl that steal items from friends etc

in case of item-sellers, it's a normal permaban on char.

ofc, that's YOUR server, u can do what u want there

but.... well.... before change a mail, check it's not an hacker banned for a good reason (yes they exist)

[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1869914][/url]

Torn

Quote from: Piccy on August 25, 2010, 11:00:50 AM
well, at least in infinity section is clearly written in rules that HACKER ACCOUNT (not char) will get permabanned -------> mail moved to another and pass resetted

it's a rule made just for hacker-ppl that steal items from friends etc

in case of item-sellers, it's a normal permaban on char.

ofc, that's YOUR server, u can do what u want there

but.... well.... before change a mail, check it's not an hacker banned for a good reason (yes they exist)

I agree, we also do ban "hackers" (the word "hacker" is used here mostly for scammers, which is in the end  99,99% a fault of the owner of account cause of several reasons: sharing the account with a friend, weak username and weak pass, weak mail pass or quite obvious to guess, using l2w or any other "pro" l2 infected third party programs or (miss)clicking on a fake site ) therfor we do always ban the "hacker" of the account but the items stay where they are. This is the 1st time i hear that GM logs every time on the account and take items , maybe they have rule about it but i wont allow it to affect on Vlkyria players thats all , on Dragon/Inf/NM... GM_s have full rights to do what they think its is right or not and i will not judge that.

Antipop

IF u cheat on dragon-> create a valkyria char just in case, cuz when ur acc gota catch ban, u can QQ to valkyria gm.... :D

RIDICULOUS!

say: visa>glasy? :>