Web Analytics
for trackzero or any gm

News:

Main Menu

for trackzero or any gm

Started by ribera, August 31, 2010, 05:01:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ribera

this is about standar caravan certificate quest, in the past u bosted scorpion poison stinguer drop cous this quest was very very long, but u forgot to boost mark of betrayel drop, the drop rate of this is so fuking amazing low 1 hour to get 1 and u need 30,  the mob is easy to kill but anyway is so fuking long and boring, please do something or at least tell us something about it in here.
ur the NOOB

VampyRUL

Quote from: ribera on August 31, 2010, 05:01:25 AM
this is about standar caravan certificate quest, in the past u bosted scorpion poison stinguer drop cous this quest was very very long, but u forgot to boost mark of betrayel drop, the drop rate of this is so fuking amazing low 1 hour to get 1 and u need 30,  the mob is easy to kill but anyway is so fuking long and boring, please do something or at least tell us something about it in here.

/AGREE
I used a TH to lure all 5 mobs and i get 1 mark of betrayel every 3-4 round that means i get 1 mark after kiling allmost 20 caravans with lure from TH if i had a normal char and had to face the scorpions and sand..... lol i would have stayed there for days.
PS:as i saw in chimera you must make last hit to get quest item, try to kill kimera with pp/bd =))))), better try to kill celtus with pp/bd lol
Nothing is free and everything is on sale
"Buy land, they're not making it anymore"---> Mark Twain

moonbreaker

This quest is challnge to check if u r true farmer. Only true farmer may acces the anomic with his bots, to have chance for icarus  ;)
gl%hf ;)if not donate ;)
moonbreaker - sh/ps
Alicja - wc/sws

Sheva4ever

edi

from anomic u receive only dyna weaps parts! (on nmare, i dont know on other servers). about recs i dont know, i never wait to gatter 300 q items and to have the surprise of some dyna weap rec.

cthon

Quote from: moonbreaker on August 31, 2010, 10:58:05 AM
This quest is challnge to check if u r true farmer. Only true farmer may acces the anomic with his bots, to have chance for icarus  ;)
gl%hf ;)if not donate ;)

u amaze me every time u post something...
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Weezer

Quote from: moonbreaker on August 31, 2010, 10:58:05 AM
gl%hf ;)if not donate ;)

The game isnt about farm alone, but in group/clan, if u want to make all alone gl and work hard, but if u play with some friends its rly easy, we made all lvl 3 on PR/BD, SR/SWS, HE/PA, TY/BH and BP/WC and still some more people already made it lvl 2.

U just need lvl 3 in 1 char and all others can have lvl 2 and u can enter.

Anyway a DE/TY (with good gear) and BD/PP can make trains inside Foundry.

Quote from: edi on August 31, 2010, 12:48:18 PM
from anomic u receive only dyna weaps parts! (on nmare, i dont know on other servers). about recs i dont know, i never wait to gatter 300 q items and to have the surprise of some dyna weap rec.

For recipes u farm on chimeras to get HSP inside on Foundry u can kill mobs just to get random Dynasty Weapon parts, is way better than spoil in some places to get 3 parts/hour (farming alone).

Once tested and in 1 hour i get 18 random parts, and if i remember well Track made icarus parts with a low chance to get, same for recipes.

Sali

WTS craft ic 1h blunt (or 2 hand dun remember ) pm with offers
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

ribera

track or any gm tell us something please!!!!!!!!,
ur the NOOB

Kain

Quote from: ribera on August 31, 2010, 05:01:25 AM

I m not the person who will take the last call but this quest is not made to be done into 30 minutes .

ribera

Quote from: Kain on August 31, 2010, 07:19:57 PM
I m not the person who will take the last call but this quest is not made to be done into 30 minutes .

i understand ur point, but can u explain me why u bosted scorpion poison stinguer drop?, to make this quest not so long right?, maybe track forgot the mark of betrayal drop rate, cous there is no sence on boost 1/2 quest, i mean at the same time u kill scorpions u kill caravans mobs, so the idea is to finish both at same time right?, look i have 250 scorpions items and only 3 marks of betrayal, it doesnt have sence to boost scorpions one w/o the other anyway u will stay very long long long time, and is not about 30 min is about 30 days to get the 30 items
ur the NOOB

Weezer

Quote from: ribera on August 31, 2010, 07:28:28 PM
i understand ur point, but can u explain me why u bosted scorpion poison stinguer drop?, to make this quest not so long right?, maybe track forgot the mark of betrayal drop rate, cous there is no sence on boost 1/2 quest, i mean at the same time u kill scorpions u kill caravans mobs, so the idea is to finish both at same time right?, look i have 250 scorpions items and only 3 marks of betrayal, it doesnt have sence to boost scorpions one w/o the other anyway u will stay very long long long time, and is not about 30 min is about 30 days to get the 30 items

We made this part of quest for friend in 4 days, spending around 3-4 hours each day.

3 archers killing all mobs and just 1 person getting drops, if u gonna try to make it alone will take a lot of time ofc, but get some friends to make with u and u will make it fast.

When i made the quest for my char (PR/BD with BP/WC for buffs and heals) i spend around 20 hours of farming.

Sali

Quote from: Weezer on August 31, 2010, 07:32:23 PM
We made this part of quest for friend in 4 days, spending around 3-4 hours each day.

3 archers killing all mobs and just 1 person getting drops, if u gonna try to make it alone will take a lot of time ofc, but get some friends to make with u and u will make it fast.

When i made the quest for my char (PR/BD with BP/WC for buffs and heals) i spend around 20 hours of farming.
ive been training there with th/wl for like 5 days and got 6 or 7 stingers dun remember exacly, so its not even about 30 min quest but hey, we got 30x rate right?
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3