For Track and those interested - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

For Track and those interested

Started by WindPhoenix, August 18, 2010, 01:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonzal

Quote from: Sali on August 28, 2010, 11:31:50 PM
and incresing rate will drop it to 1 coin, is this rly a point? I still think making dyna easier to get would make more difrence, and just leave the old good s grades alone
i vote for that :D
Zegladis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I9OY21RblQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l6rFZSguG4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3ApA5Lgmgw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWjfdIi8k3w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdRUsYpEZpM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnAUEJ6V1BA

Weezer

Moonbreaker's Opinion in Red

1. well, dont give new events - just fix all bugs of server it will help more

Fix bugs should be made ofc, but makiing some events, i'm not talking only about auto events, but some events GM could make while logged for new people would help to make things more interesting to then.

2. about b/a grade stuff in shops... agree but well, we are x30 server so it would be better if new people get the boost from some npc some shadow wepons, armors even +6 sets with SA to help them gather exp, some resources. They should disappear after few monts (6 months is good time i think to get money for normal stuff, and help them a little ballance with people in dnet if they have to pvp), it can be some quest if u are smart enough or perma event for new players,

B sets r useless for those people who play on NM atm, even if they make it +6 for what they will use?!?

Even A grade sets wont change nothing, and selling on NPC will help to decrease adena ammount we have on server now, should help on economy and this is just to help new people, for those who already have Dyna or DNET wont affect nothing, unless they try to make a +6 set, and if they try they will loose a lot of adena in process since some parts will broke.

3. dynasty(wepon) recipes should be easier to get -  they are too expensive in hsp. there should be chance to spoil them - u want to install gracia, there is vesper - before that dynasty should be common wepon, set. Also dynasty(not dnet) armor parts should be spoilable, for better balance vs dnet. I think that after we improve to gracia dnet should be changed to vesper ant that will be all no dnet - just donate for vesper (dnet) for same price (dnet should be changed into vesper to avoid possible scam opportunity)

Somethings r supossed to be hard to made, if we make all things easy none will farm for nothing. Those who wanna get things easier donate, others should have hard work to get then, otherwise what's the purpose to donate?!?

imo DNET should keep as DNET, and if Vesper will be implemented on server Dyna Armors maybe start to have parts spoilable with rate like weapons and mobs could be in some new place or Parnasus for example.

4. manor system evolved from my last time cry topic. Now we can harvest more fruits than last time but it should be also improved more, but its not very urgent. When u change recipes/ spoils rates, it will be time to think about more changes.

Manor system sucks atm, for those who can get the rewards (mostly l2w users) it's ok, but most of people dont get nothing since some people clean the important rewards as soon as it appears to make trades, i think Manor should be more fair to all people.

5. npc buff bot - its not necessery since we are x30 server and dualbox is allowed u can make some pp or wc too.

Dont think like an old player, but think as a new player on server. Most of times none sells buff on Aden, not all people make XX accs to play on a new server when they start playing, and i'm not talking about a NPC buffer with all buffs max lvl, but as i said 1 lvl less than max of buff, just to help people XP.

And for 1 hour, cause come back to town each 20 mins to get buffs is shit.

moonbreaker

Quote from: Weezer on August 30, 2010, 03:49:54 PM
Moonbreaker's Opinion in Red

1. well, dont give new events - just fix all bugs of server it will help more

Fix bugs should be made ofc, but makiing some events, i'm not talking only about auto events, but some events GM could make while logged for new people would help to make things more interesting to then.

2. about b/a grade stuff in shops... agree but well, we are x30 server so it would be better if new people get the boost from some npc some shadow wepons, armors even +6 sets with SA to help them gather exp, some resources. They should disappear after few monts (6 months is good time i think to get money for normal stuff, and help them a little ballance with people in dnet if they have to pvp), it can be some quest if u are smart enough or perma event for new players,

B sets r useless for those people who play on NM atm, even if they make it +6 for what they will use?!?

Even A grade sets wont change nothing, and selling on NPC will help to decrease adena ammount we have on server now, should help on economy and this is just to help new people, for those who already have Dyna or DNET wont affect nothing, unless they try to make a +6 set, and if they try they will loose a lot of adena in process since some parts will broke.

3. dynasty(wepon) recipes should be easier to get -  they are too expensive in hsp. there should be chance to spoil them - u want to install gracia, there is vesper - before that dynasty should be common wepon, set. Also dynasty(not dnet) armor parts should be spoilable, for better balance vs dnet. I think that after we improve to gracia dnet should be changed to vesper ant that will be all no dnet - just donate for vesper (dnet) for same price (dnet should be changed into vesper to avoid possible scam opportunity)

Somethings r supossed to be hard to made, if we make all things easy none will farm for nothing. Those who wanna get things easier donate, others should have hard work to get then, otherwise what's the purpose to donate?!?

imo DNET should keep as DNET, and if Vesper will be implemented on server Dyna Armors maybe start to have parts spoilable with rate like weapons and mobs could be in some new place or Parnasus for example.

4. manor system evolved from my last time cry topic. Now we can harvest more fruits than last time but it should be also improved more, but its not very urgent. When u change recipes/ spoils rates, it will be time to think about more changes.

Manor system sucks atm, for those who can get the rewards (mostly l2w users) it's ok, but most of people dont get nothing since some people clean the important rewards as soon as it appears to make trades, i think Manor should be more fair to all people.

5. npc buff bot - its not necessery since we are x30 server and dualbox is allowed u can make some pp or wc too.

Dont think like an old player, but think as a new player on server. Most of times none sells buff on Aden, not all people make XX accs to play on a new server when they start playing, and i'm not talking about a NPC buffer with all buffs max lvl, but as i said 1 lvl less than max of buff, just to help people XP.

And for 1 hour, cause come back to town each 20 mins to get buffs is shit.

Well about events u may have right.
A/b sets. Well i wrote that it should be shadow items to help get better staff. Even +6 at least armor. Wepons should have at least sa (shadow items) Even u say that b grade sux i say that it should be too (people need some stuff between c and a grade), there was a proposition to make lower stats of mobs 50-61 lvl but its simplier just to give b grade items(shadow). It should be a carrot.

To decrease adena amount siplier way is for example give some goods to buy useing adena. I don't mean ews,eas event. For example posibility to buy better shirts (c,b grade and enchants armor c,b only), some accesories(masks, hats), or bracelets. And it would be enough. Or some event in which to level up u need to spent some adena (rewards can be random).

About dynasty parts it can be under discussion. dynasty sets can't be matched up with dnet, so sooner or later if u want to "own" u should have it.

Sry but i dont agree with you about manor. Many people from my clan plant manor from time to time. it is simple for all users. it resets in one moment of day. all people just have to change fruits for materials in certain time. It needs few days to guess exact hour. The only think that can be made to make change harder is to make change time random. But it would only be against people who play a lot and plant seeds sometimes all day. Yes there may be some l2w  users but all people i know that are changeing fruits have their strategy of planting, that help them seed nearly sometimes 600 fruits per hour. When i was useing my sh/ps i get 224 fruits per hour but it depends from buff and char class.  

About buffer npc ... hmm u may be right it should be that people without 3-rd class should get free low level buff from adventure guildsman. but this also will be agains buffer,healer  type low level chars. How will they have to level up if everyone will not need their buffs????
moonbreaker - sh/ps
Alicja - wc/sws

Sheva4ever

scary

Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005