Web Analytics
ty/des nerf fail again

News:

Main Menu

ty/des nerf fail again

Started by qwertyzxc, September 06, 2010, 04:45:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qwertyzxc

ty/des still killing easy raids alone so what a point was to decrease  critical attack rate with bison +  blunt ? :||

Since C4 you always nerf and nerf orcs but you must understand this race  have more powerfull then all other class and u cant change it :>

1) disabled fist fury in all weapons w/o fist
2) vampirirc rage get hp only from targeting mob when you use pole no from all hitting mobs like was always
3) and finally bison critical rate with blunt ( dont know with sword ) its like 190-200 before was like smth 450 with full buffs for crt rate
4) EDIT FROM TODAY !!!!   Bison cant be used when you have more then 40% hp but you feel effect of bison when ur with 100% same as in 10% lol the biggest shit nerf i ever see :|

So what a point is nerf nerf orcs if they still look same ? Since C4 we can still killing rbs, just every nerf we need to obtain new tactic / buffs / support and need some more time for killl it.

When we update to Hellbound archers buy icarus with normal atack speed, 70% of players was played archers becouse they are fak OE and many ppls cry but he wasnt nerfed.

Orcs have faq low m def lowe then all other class and no one cry becouse its farming char not pvp.

~~~~~~~ STOP NERF ORCS  THX  BETTER WORK TO FIX OTHER BUGS  ~~~~~~

Rausis

Quote from: qwertyzxc on September 06, 2010, 04:45:42 PM
ty/des still killing easy raids alone so what a point was to decrease  critical attack rate with bison +  blunt ? :||

Since C4 you always nerf and nerf orcs but you must understand this race  have more powerfull then all other class and u cant change it :>

1) disabled fist fury in all weapons w/o fist
2) vampirirc rage get hp only from targeting mob when you use pole no from all hitting mobs like was always
3) and finally bison critical rate with blunt ( dont know with sword ) its like 190-200 before was like smth 450 with full buffs for crt rate

So what a point is nerf nerf orcs if they still look same ? Since C4 we can still killing rbs, just every nerf we need to obtain new tactic / buffs / support and need some more time for killl it.

When we update to Hellbound archers buy icarus with normal atack speed, 70% of players was played archers becouse they are fak OE and many ppls cry but he wasnt nerfed.

Orcs have faq low m def lowe then all other class and no one cry becouse its farming char not pvp.

~~~~~~~ STOP NERF ORCS  THX  BETTER WORK TO FIX OTHER BUGS  ~~~~~~

I agree about archers they are op now whit theyr jedi icarus bow'z
[URL=http://bildites.lv/viewer.php?file=48m83sz6hfk639ou10rl.png][/URL]
Ty MyMind  :D :D

seboulba

Quote from: Rausis on September 06, 2010, 04:48:09 PM
I agree about archers they are op now whit theyr jedi icarus bow'z

and ? even with a "bow +15" they cant ONE SHOOT instead of my orc and like many tyr/de who can one shoot with a simple dyna crusher :D
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Rausis

Quote from: seboulba on September 06, 2010, 07:18:54 PM
and ? even with a "bow +15" they cant ONE SHOOT instead of my orc and like many tyr/de who can one shoot with a simple dyna crusher :D
Theyr attack speed is kinda fast and not mention the crit rate so 3-4 hits and ur dead :D espeacially fighters like daggers who needs close range..... :D
[URL=http://bildites.lv/viewer.php?file=48m83sz6hfk639ou10rl.png][/URL]
Ty MyMind  :D :D

VforVanilla

Even a simple dagger with good gear can solo rb but it takes 5x+ the time of the orc but he can kill it safely cause he doesn't need to worry if his hp is low.He just have to take one vampire buff and he jewels and he is totally ok.

seboulba

Quote from: VforVanilla on September 06, 2010, 08:13:01 PM
Even a simple dagger with good gear can solo rb but it takes 5x+ the time of the orc but he can kill it safely cause he doesn't need to worry if his hp is low.He just have to take one vampire buff and he jewels and he is totally ok.

puff ftw :D
nm30X
EvilBunnies

qwertyzxc

Quote from: seboulba on September 06, 2010, 07:18:54 PM

Ok so now look ath the RANGE bow and dynasty crusher and also run speed orc and archer so who will pwnd who ? Ofc archer will kill easy orc so what are you talking dude ... 

scary

dunno why ty/de is  nerfed, since ty/de wasnt so good char for mass pvp`s or sieges.. now its  more than weak.. :d
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

cristianvernal

Quote from: VforVanilla on September 06, 2010, 08:13:01 PM

and 50k+ soulshots :D

xmaaadx

qwertyzxc

Quote from: scary on September 06, 2010, 10:54:37 PM
dunno why ty/de is  nerfed, since ty/de wasnt so good char for mass pvp`s or sieges.. now its  more than weak.. :d

welcome dragon-nerfwork          

dusaka

since C4 ORCs have    called > Orcs bow Penalty
I wont play with TY/DE but i love so much my f1cking slow WC/DE and I have only 1 chance to kill any mage > with BOW
but is not normal  to decrase 50 % of whole statts when i am equiped with bow

LIFT it

dusaka  WC/DE  since 5.5 years

Kondjo   Warsmith/B.Hunter  BEST CRAFTER in NM

BgXAH   DA/TH

chavi

II do not understand why there is always such problems with character and skill stats ??? This is the main reason for the decreasing popularity of server . Once and for all this is сhould be fixed .