Main Menu

Make seed like toggle

Started by peroxide, September 11, 2010, 02:14:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peroxide

Quote from: Wintersun on September 17, 2010, 12:19:47 AM
And you are using what buffs for mobs?

What buffs am I using?

Well lets see......I use (as mage ofc) i.critical, i.combat, chant of shielding, g.might and old POF, CHP and tal*dle

Are u high...what question is that? :D

peroxide

It's really easy, mages have to use SEED in PVE........well muh dear, seed in PVP reduces a sh1t load of dmg......if I have seed and my enemy has just 20 protection......I hit for 200 dmg on full buff......that aint right, now is it?

So make seed like toggle skill, so I can be able to activate and deactivate it when ever I please

Wintersun

Quote from: peroxide on September 17, 2010, 12:26:07 AM
What buffs am I using?

Well lets see......I use (as mage ofc) i.critical, i.combat, chant of shielding, g.might and old POF, CHP and tal*dle

Are u high...what question is that? :D

Don't forget Stun Chant.

Wintersun

Just by the way. Improved combat is usefull. Just by the way.

:-)

nolimits

cmon guys stop this nonsense. if they would change seed to toggle there would be army of other chars which will want same.
in my case i want toggle Thrill fight (attack speed good for mobs but im too slow for pvp)....
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

peroxide

Quote from: nolimits on September 17, 2010, 11:51:14 AM
cmon guys stop this nonsense. if they would change seed to toggle there would be army of other chars which will want same.
in my case i want toggle Thrill fight (attack speed good for mobs but im too slow for pvp)....

Ba man asta nu ii despre un skill ca Thrill, SEED la magi e un must have la PVE, nu poti fara el, mai ales in HB, si tine 10 minute ffs.

Nu e normal sa nu ma pot apara de un inamic ca am seed, imi reduce dmg fffffffffffffffff mult in PVP. Nu e chiar nimic exagerat in ceea ce cer. Daca ar reduce dmg cu 10% sa zicem, nu as comenta, da ffs, pe arma lvl9 atribute, cu full buff, dau 200-300 dmg in pvp, daca am seed si el are resist, cand fara seed si el cu rezist dau normal (1400-2000). E prea mare diferenta.....

tyskie

Quote from: nolimits on September 17, 2010, 11:51:14 AM

learn to play as WL (if u have this char) Thrill Fight have to be enchanted on +COST ! yes, it still reduces ur speed but not so much as clean skill

Thrill Fight
   Cost      Cost      
lvl   Speed   lvl   Speed   
+1   -19%   +11   -12%   
+2   -18%   +12   -12%   
+3   -18%   +13   -11%   
+4   -17%   +14   -10%   
+5   -16%   +15   -10%   
+6   -16%   +16   -9%   
+7   -15%   +17   -8%
+8   -14%   +18   -8%   
+9   -14%   +19   -7%   
+10   -13%   +20   -6%   

SRY FOR OFFTOP :D
Caty - BP/DA - Nobl

iMEXX

Quote from: tyskie on September 17, 2010, 03:14:50 PM
learn to play as WL (if u have this char) Thrill Fight have to be enchanted on +COST ! yes, it still reduces ur speed but not so much as clean skill

Thrill Fight
   Cost      Cost      
+1   -19%   +11   -12%   
+2   -18%   +12   -12%   
+3   -18%   +13   -11%   
+4   -17%   +14   -10%   
+5   -16%   +15   -10%   
+6   -16%   +16   -9%   
+7   -15%   +17   -8%
+8   -14%   +18   -8%   
+9   -14%   +19   -7%   
+10   -13%   +20   -6%   

pro wl detected xDDD
Infinity x5                                                      
Moondust - SR/SWS Nobless                          
iMEXX - SPS/EE Nobless                              

peroxide

Stay on topic pls.

U can win a pvp with thrill or what ever skill you write in here, you cant win a pvp with SEED on.....it's as simple as that.

Aaaaaaaand you cant farm/exp with out seed. So make it like toggle ffs, I'm sure every nuker on the server will agree with me :)

nolimits

Quote from: tyskie on September 17, 2010, 03:14:50 PM

Thrill Fight
   Cost      Cost      
+1   -19%   +11   -12%   
+2   -18%   +12   -12%   
+3   -18%   +13   -11%   
+4   -17%   +14   -10%   
+5   -16%   +15   -10%   
+6   -16%   +16   -9%   
+7   -15%   +17   -8%
+8   -14%   +18   -8%   
+9   -14%   +19   -7%   
+10   -13%   +20   -6%   

oh cmon, it was just example, i know how to play wl XD, my TF is at +12 but still its turtle.
anyway about seed, i wonder how is possible that you cant learn how to play with seed/wo seed when whole L2 world could do that.
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

peroxide

Quote from: nolimits on September 18, 2010, 12:02:25 PM
oh cmon, it was just example, i know how to play wl XD, my TF is at +12 but still its turtle.
anyway about seed, i wonder how is possible that you cant learn how to play with seed/wo seed when whole L2 world could do that.

Dude are you not reading my posts? What drugs are you on?

There's nothing to learn, nukers need seed in PVE, seed lasts 10 minutes, if I am farming and enemy is there I cant defend myself. Whats so hard to understand? And no, whole l2 world cant do that, whole l2 world are archers, so they dont have problems like this do they?. Ask any nuker, and you'll see.

What is there to learn, oh wise one?......pffff...some people......

wildpussy

Quote from: peroxide on September 18, 2010, 12:15:05 PM
Dude are you not reading my posts? What drugs are you on?

There's nothing to learn, nukers need seed in PVE, seed lasts 10 minutes, if I am farming and enemy is there I cant defend myself. Whats so hard to understand? And no, whole l2 world cant do that, whole l2 world are archers, so they dont have problems like this do they?. Ask any nuker, and you'll see.

What is there to learn, oh wise one?......pffff...some people......
so go make archer and exp ur self with that
seriously, why the fuk you care, you wouldn't win any pvp with or without seed, better go find out how seed is working, and hope that they wont change it, cause it shouldn't even be working like that

btw, maybe make UD as toggle ? i'm sure every tank on server would agree on that
or if you want something more realistic, magic mirror as toggle also pls