Web Analytics
OLY WHIT NO STUCK SUB

News:

Main Menu

OLY WHIT NO STUCK SUB

Started by darkdevilct, September 13, 2010, 09:03:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkdevilct

what about this i think oly will be more balance....

DevilL4dy NAIA SERVER

WindPhoenix

i agree, but how will u implement that?
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

darkdevilct

rly dont know but im sure they can do that

DevilL4dy NAIA SERVER

Weezer

Quote from: darkdevilct on September 13, 2010, 09:03:02 PM

Now is almost impossible to do that, cause u can have stacking classes in main and retails.

Before was possible to allow oly only in retail classes, but soon all will have subs on retails too, so the only way to make oly without subs would be allow oly to people without subclasses on main, so all people should make new chars for oly.

Anyway oly isnt balanced in any server, on retail servers we also have some farmer classes just like here. And have also heros made by transfer, this is oly, never will be fair and balanced, here and in any other place.

Chaplin

what about to delete subs like it was some years ago)))( our happy c4 times) and make same sh1t like on valkyria
CharlieChaplin
Indigtulip
BatChatillon

Sali

Quote from: Chaplin on September 13, 2010, 11:52:10 PM
what about to delete subs like it was some years ago)))( our happy c4 times) and make same sh1t like on valkyria
wow no, my precious he/pp will be an pp? no it wont work xD anyway i guess some ppl would drive crazy after delating their sub=delating oe skills.
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

moonbreaker

I think its good idea, because it is impossible to ballance all classes. For example if u nerf th/pp to that level that for example sh/ps has chance to kill him, outside of oly sh/ps would be invincible on full buff (its only example). Well the easiest way to do it is just make people join olympiad on current class (only main 85 lvl) they are already switched. For example if someone is he/pp he may join as he or pp (at the end of month he can switch classes to be hero on class he wants like is today)
moonbreaker - sh/ps
Alicja - wc/sws

Sheva4ever

Sali

Quote from: moonbreaker on September 14, 2010, 08:14:30 AM
I think its good idea, because it is impossible to ballance all classes. For example if u nerf th/pp to that level that for example sh/ps has chance to kill him, outside of oly sh/ps would be invincible on full buff (its only example). Well the easiest way to do it is just make people join olympiad on current class (only main 85 lvl) they are already switched. For example if someone is he/pp he may join as he or pp (at the end of month he can switch classes to be hero on class he wants like is today)
Quote from: Weezer on September 13, 2010, 10:41:01 PM

Anyway oly isnt balanced in any server, on retail servers we also have some farmer classes just like here. And have also heros made by transfer, this is oly, never will be fair and balanced, here and in any other place.
will urs small brains get it or its way to hard and i need to translate it to polish?
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

OwnerPL

.i. look ani oly is balanced he/pal pr/aw tk/arher can easy kill glad/pp and some other clas u have problem with mages I can easy kill mages.  THAT IS balance
IvennO - GL/PP      "Warriors fight to live, Gladiators fight to kill."
0vnerPL - Th/Pal
                                                       TheHeroes

lol

If you want oly without subs I think its time to look for another server.. :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaXhlWJ7Vms

Chaplin

Quote from: Sali on September 14, 2010, 02:39:23 AM
wow no, my precious he/pp will be an pp? no it wont work xD anyway i guess some ppl would drive crazy after delating their sub=delating oe skills.
Great Success!!!1!11111
CharlieChaplin
Indigtulip
BatChatillon

moonbreaker

Quote from: Sali on September 14, 2010, 08:54:17 AM
will urs small brains get it or its way to hard and i need to translate it to polish?

Tranlate plis oHHH MYBIG BRAIN ;)
moonbreaker - sh/ps
Alicja - wc/sws

Sheva4ever