Web Analytics
Who wants their shop time back?

News:

Main Menu

Who wants their shop time back?

Started by ChillyWilly, September 28, 2010, 03:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChillyWilly

If they had said there was even a chance we would lose the time, I wouldn't have used my scrolls, but there was no warning.  I feel that they stole something I paid for in good faith, and they owe me.  How about you?

peroxide

Even if they dont give us back offline time, JUST MAKE OFFLINE SHOPS WORK LIKE BEFORE!!!!!!!!

I voted YES anyway  ;D

Descent

Quite sad one person claims he/she had much more offline store time left and you all believe you lost your stored time. ChillyWilly have you used anymore offline scrolls after the update where you have surpassingly had lost your stored time? And it will clearly show how much time you have left.

A simple search on ^Torn^, at the very start of Valkyria he used a scroll for testing that the offline store was working and never used anymore so this means all this time he had stored offline time right? So if we did wipe everyone's stored time then his counter would be 0 right but its not he still has 465745sec remaining.

I've explained we have some discrepancy in our codes so offlineshop is not working properly yet or as it did. Believe it or not but making new topics with polls will not change that fact that your time was not lost.

peroxide

Quote from: Descent on September 28, 2010, 06:52:11 PM
Quite sad one person claims he/she had much more offline store time left and you all believe you lost your stored time. ChillyWilly have you used anymore offline scrolls after the update where you have surpassingly had lost your stored time? And it will clearly show how much time you have left.

A simple search on ^Torn^, at the very start of Valkyria he used a scroll for testing that the offline store was working and never used anymore so this means all this time he had stored offline time right? So if we did wipe everyone's stored time then his counter would be 0 right but its not he still has 465745sec remaining.

I've explained we have some discrepancy in our codes so offlineshop is not working properly yet or as it did. Believe it or not but making new topics with polls will not change that fact that your time was not lost.

I wish to belive you, and maybe I do, and I usualy do. I am only QQ-ing because I see a more and more emptier 9x server, and I dont like that. So I guess what I am trying to say, ask you, is to move  just a little bit faster, just a little bit ;D, so we can have some stability amongst the players of 9x. Ty, and I hope you understand .

CurseOfDeath

15x...
DE/OL  =      XxXxXxXxXxX      SOLD
HE/PL   =      ArcherOfCritical   SOLD
NE/OL   =     CurseOfDeath  SOLD
NE/EE   =     XxXxXxXxXxX        SOLD
----------------------------------------------
9x = CurseOfDeath = exping ;D

2Dark4You

Offline shop time is lost ...We all lost it not just one dwarf.And now when you want to put a offline shop u need to use scroll each time...Whit updates your just making more and more bug's so dunno what your coders ar doing to this server....
Dragon x 15
DaggerW0man He/Sws
DarkLordIII  Ne/pp

SesameStreet 2 member, c4 times....
x9 
DadoBm /He
Was fun playing ,last time loged in 2011...

ChillyWilly

yes I did manage to get one more scroll after the updates.  When I used it, it only showed the time from THAT scroll, not the 44 days worth of time he had before the updates.  Also, 2Dark is right as well, if you relog, or if the server restarts, you need to buy another scroll to start a shop again, even if you were only set for 5 minutes...

as for my polls, it seems to be the only way to get your attention at all, and seemed to be a possible way to allow others to let you know how they feel without having to post a full comment.

check my crafter, Chucklehead... before the updates he had over 63,360 minutes (3,801,600 sec), and I've added one scroll since then,   so, what's it say he's got now?

ionutza

this will remain like this or it will be changed? (the fact that you need to waste 1 48h scrool every time you make shop)

ChillyWilly

Quote from: ionutza on September 29, 2010, 09:53:42 AM
this will remain like this or it will be changed? (the fact that you need to waste 1 48h scrool every time you make shop)

I think they are going to fix it, but I'm not setting ANY offline shops till they do.  I have bought and used one scroll since the update...when they check each of my chars and tell me  ( if/how much)   time they have, I'll know who's right, them or me.  (though I'm pretty damn sure right now... :/ )  I know which chars had unused time before the update, and a very good idea how much each had.
chars to check:
Chucklehead
Cyndii
Willowyn
Cyndi
Annisette
Aadam
Lysse

I'm willing to be proven wrong, if they can, and will apologize if they  do..... are they?

2Dark4You

Quote from: ionutza on September 29, 2010, 09:53:42 AM

Hehe they will fix it.But in the next update,and we all know dragon has 1 update per 2 years :)
Dragon x 15
DaggerW0man He/Sws
DarkLordIII  Ne/pp

SesameStreet 2 member, c4 times....
x9 
DadoBm /He
Was fun playing ,last time loged in 2011...

nolimits

STOP LYING TO PPL.
i have same problem as willy. i had 150 000 minutes on crafter (about 25k gold coins i didnt wanted to spent on A grade which i dont need)
now you did "simply check" where you found i have 4k minutes there (new scrolls after your update) and you are telling me that i didint lost my time...
realy man, stop lying us and admit that whole "yellow name offshops" was absolutly not necessary and made more damage than benefits.
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

ChujoZord

Buy scrolls again... Is this so freaking big problem?

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE