Web Analytics
Tank class at olympiad

News:

Main Menu

Tank class at olympiad

Started by raymax, October 04, 2010, 03:30:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raymax

Well after last update its hard to kill someone with sub at tank. How is possible to win with guy who hit u for 700-1000+ and u hit him for 200-300. Better test it before oly die.
InfiniteNightmare x20, Proud BA Member

AntonioPuerta
Milencia
Raymax  
DevilsNation always in my heart...
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/267/antoni10.jpg/][/URL]

VampyRUL

Quote from: raymax on October 04, 2010, 03:30:50 PM
Well after last update its hard to kill someone with sub at tank. How is possible to win with guy who hit u for 700-1000+ and u hit him for 200-300. Better test it before oly die.

Is not my place say yes/no but so that track can help you , you must bring something  for track to check, what does that dmg mean? same wepons? same ++++ at wepon, same attribute defense same+++ dnet? all of this must be check before asking \track to actualy "nerf" a class.
U must undertand thet u can not balance all rases at oly and in pvp is imposible with our subclass system.
PS:Did u hit the tank class enemy after all his UD were over? cuz if u did not ..........
PS2:ALL updated are not over yet, w8 untill all updates are over then we"the community"and Track"GM" can solve all problems that appeared during the updates.
Nothing is free and everything is on sale
"Buy land, they're not making it anymore"---> Mark Twain

Zippey

Hmmm Let me think what does TANK mean.....................

Here comes the next round of QQ,  Please nerf this char I can't kill him with 2 hits anymore CRY CRY    
Agent5mith SPS / SWS

VforVanilla

Quote from: mibelia on October 04, 2010, 05:12:42 PM
dunno but  maybe  if u go far when he use  UD   can help u >.>  why  some ppl are soo  *******, use u braind   befored Q  for nerf

Now tank can move with UD's on  :P

garikUA

VforVanilla

Quote from: garikUA on October 04, 2010, 05:26:22 PM
yes like toortle

Turtle or not i guess he has problem with Gladies or archers  that when opening Counter Dash/Dash or Sonic move goes with normal speed and have ranged attacks.

Neozinhu

Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

Shreed

Quote from: VampyRUL on October 04, 2010, 04:03:53 PM
Is not my place say yes/no but so that track can help you , you must bring something  for track to check, what does that dmg mean? same wepons? same ++++ at wepon, same attribute defense same+++ dnet? all of this must be check before asking \track to actualy "nerf" a class.
U must undertand thet u can not balance all rases at oly and in pvp is imposible with our subclass system.
PS:Did u hit the tank class enemy after all his UD were over? cuz if u did not ..........
PS2:ALL updated are not over yet, w8 untill all updates are over then we"the community"and Track"GM" can solve all problems that appeared during the updates.

Yeah after all his UD :P lol every tank have normal UD, Party UD Veganance so its 1 minute,30 seconds :P GJ with running out of his range by this time

KrdO

tanks already nerfed, and its not hard to run away when tanks r in Uds

UltimateDefense: -10% bowrange, -20% bowspeed, -10% magicCritical
ShieldOfFaith: -20% bowCriticalDamage, -30% magicalCritical, -20% bowRange
Vengeance: -10% bowRange, -20% bowSpeed, -20% magicalCritical
AntiMagicArmor: -20% bowRange, -20% magicalCritical

KrdO sh/se nobles - Hero x3 <--- ON
Krd0 sps/tk nobles - Hero x18 <--- ON
iShowtek se/sk - Hero x13
0rik bp/pal nobles
Cherrys ee/es - Hero x3
Limitededition ee/sws
And more....

raymax

my weapon is ic dagger+8 and ic fists +8 with full attr. Tank have 120 seconds to kill me. Tell how is possible to save ass. w/o heal its impossible

AntonioPuerta
Milencia
Raymax  

Wizjoner

omg stop nerf classes because some noobs cant farm oly, this game is not only oly
< Requiescat in pace >

RPG club

http://www.rpg-club.com

raymax

i think u dont know what about u talk. Just join and check it yourself

and especially for wizjoner: gtfo

AntonioPuerta
Milencia
Raymax