QQ Poll x30

Started by Evolution, October 26, 2010, 08:31:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nerf Archers a bit...

Yes!
No!

TonyS

Quote from: scary on November 02, 2010, 07:20:19 PM
archers doesnt need  nerf ... if u buff urself properly u wont get more dmg than 2k ...
you are wrong.

scary

Quote from: TonyS on November 04, 2010, 01:01:30 PM
you are wrong.

there are some mages , who u cant make even 2k... (they are not tank) , but most of them are lamers and cant buff themself properly..
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

Fiolo

Archers are damage dealers whats wrong with that??? I think that better than nerf archers give more power to tanks (its been ages since last time i see a dark avenger, elven knigth or shillen knigth and that was nice chars to play and see) to fo trough massive damage of the archers

TonyS

Quote from: scary on November 04, 2010, 01:16:03 PM
there are some mages , who u cant make even 2k... (they are not tank) , but most of them are lamers and cant buff themself properly..
2k with 50% crit rate and 2k atk speed?

jygh

Quote from: scary on November 04, 2010, 01:16:03 PM
is not like before :P now archers ve 2k atk.spd xD and nah i dont cry but some combo's deserve a nerf :P
  Nightmare 30x

scary

Quote from: TonyS on November 04, 2010, 01:53:28 PM
2k with 50% crit rate and 2k atk speed?
exactly

Quote from: jygh on November 04, 2010, 03:33:02 PM
is not like before :P now archers ve 2k atk.spd xD and nah i dont cry but some combo's deserve a nerf :P
im talking for now , what u want ? archers to be same like spoiler ? , take  it ,  archers is best since c3 .....archers got nerfed like 5-6 times or more, and u still want nerfs ? ;D
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

Tabbox

archers whit 2k atck speed? :O dont say bull shits
if u use a monk tattoes are u a damn fail archer..human archers have max 1,2-1,3k atck speed and if u have haste on certification skill u reach max 1,7k.

jygh

Quote from: Tabbox on November 04, 2010, 04:29:41 PM
if u use a monk tattoes are u a damn fail archer..human archers have max 1,2-1,3k atck speed and if u have haste on certification skill u reach max 1,7k.
ye 1.2 thats why pol44czek hit like kurwa machinegun xD tho his dmg sux xD
  Nightmare 30x

Tabbox

Quote from: jygh on November 04, 2010, 04:31:09 PM
ye 1.2 thats why pol44czek hit like kurwa machinegun xD tho his dmg sux xD
bad subject..indeed his dmg sux

TonyS

Quote from: Tabbox on November 04, 2010, 04:29:41 PM
and you never heard about silver ranger? anyway you are just wanna-be-pro archer so its normal you dont want be nerfed. kkthxbb

Weezer

Quote from: TonyS on November 04, 2010, 04:46:47 PM
and you never heard about silver ranger? anyway you are just wanna-be-pro archer so its normal you dont want be nerfed. kkthxbb

So do u, cause some SR's can get 2.7k attack speed with attack speed setup, but they will make low damage.

Archers classes need to choose between attack speed or p. attack, they only can choose both on dyes setups, but this means -9 CON, they will have low HP/CP and low chance to resist stun, don't forget that not all people have Antharas.

The question isnt about archers, but SOME archers that can make insane damage, even if person is buffed properly (we all know that learn to buff yourself is just an excuse, mages also said that when people was asking for nerf mages).

But those archers farmed a lot for it, and made right setup for their chars (sub combo + equips + attribute system + certification skills + know what skills to use in what time), against some archer even playing with as Mage/Tank i get rly high damage, but against most of then i can't complain about that. In some sieges i got hit from archers for 150 damage (just buffs, no UD) just few of then can make more than 1k damage, problem isnt archers but let's say just SOME archers...  ;)

Tabbox

Quote from: TonyS on November 04, 2010, 04:46:47 PM
and who the fuk are u? lol
as wezer said archers can choose betwen atck speed or patck,u can be a machinegun but hitting low or u can be a damn archer who makes cry ppl like u that doesnt know any sh1t about l2 knowledge.
kktybb