Main Menu

QQ Poll x30

Started by Evolution, October 26, 2010, 08:31:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nerf Archers a bit...

Yes!
No!

raymax

What about other classes using frintezza?
InfiniteNightmare x20, Proud BA Member

AntonioPuerta
Milencia
Raymax  
DevilsNation always in my heart...
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/267/antoni10.jpg/][/URL]

+danyelfBR+

Quote from: raymax on November 05, 2010, 05:23:19 PM
What about other classes using frintezza?
Hm iMotion in my opinion dont need edited jewell for fighters, but have it on server and happens, in my opinion about archers OP in this moment not about certifications or somthing like this, just cause have a bow normal speed and have a tezza, and i think valakas is enought for fighters like is enought for mages... Some time ago in server no exist tezza edited, just a Bow normal speed and is enought for all, now have bow and jewells for fighters. But ok for me if just put IC Bow slow is enought for all in my opinion.

Srry for english...
Danyelf, iSoaD, Compositora, DomBazinga, Smoke, DomBarzini

trooperXkoki

Quote from: danyelfBR on November 05, 2010, 06:24:13 PM
Hm iMotion in my opinion dont need edited jewell for fighters, but have it on server and happens, in my opinion about archers OP in this moment not about certifications or somthing like this, just cause have a bow normal speed and have a tezza, and i think valakas is enought for fighters like is enought for mages... Some time ago in server no exist tezza edited, just a Bow normal speed and is enought for all, now have bow and jewells for fighters. But ok for me if just put IC Bow slow is enought for all in my opinion.

Srry for english...
no dani, problem are atributs on bow :D
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

+danyelfBR+

Quote from: trooperXkoki on November 05, 2010, 06:31:28 PM
no dani, problem are atributs on bow :D

Att for me not a problem i dont received monster hits from better archers from server, but i know i have deflect arrow and good p def, but i received 4-5 criticals hits followed... And its is cause this fck normal speed from this bugued bow XD.... i think :P

chlipus

Quote from: danyelfBR on November 05, 2010, 05:18:40 PM
For me no need nerf archers in nothing, and if archers is the best since C3 and got nerfs 5-6 times, archers dont need IC Bow Normal, just put IC bow slow like oficial so simple...
And dont need this...
Frintezza necklace update boost:

increases mp by 42.
increases sleep/paralysis/shock resistance by 15%.
increases sleep/paralysis/shock attack probability by 15%.
increases poison/bleeding resistance by 25%.
increases poison/bleeding attack probability by 25%.
Decreases reuse delay.
Increase damage shield effect.
Increases Dark-Attribute Effect.
New bonuses added:
Dark resist +15
+200 patack
+200 crit. dmg.
+5 acuracy
+500 HP

i don't need nerf archers, i wont only this

Weezer

Just remember when people cried about IC normal speed Track/Drake changed IC mage weapons to have a bonus on reuse delay.

When people was asking to nerf bow instead of that ic mage weapons was boosted, and then people stopped crying about ic bow, and now people again crying about archers, let's think a bit:

1 - mages cry about ic bow normal speed
2 - track boost ic mage weapons
3 - mages stop crying about ic bow
4 - we got attribute system (working or not we have it)
5 - all start crying about bugged attribute system
6 - we got certification system (working or not we have it)
7 - all start crying about bugged certification system

Problem isn't bow, problem is attribute system and/or certification system, but instead of working to find out how those things work people preffer to cry on forum.

We all know that certification system need some fixes cause rate of skills r too high, but instead of asking to make certification work as it should we spend our time on topics to nerf other class... i suggest archers to start topic to nerf tanks, tanks make tops to nerf daggers, and lets to all ask to nerf all other classes... :D

+danyelfBR+

Quote from: Weezer on November 05, 2010, 07:36:57 PM
Just remember when people cried about IC normal speed Track/Drake changed IC mage weapons to have a bonus on reuse delay.

When people was asking to nerf bow instead of that ic mage weapons was boosted, and then people stopped crying about ic bow, and now people again crying about archers, let's think a bit:

Problem isn't bow, problem is attribute system and/or certification system, but instead of working to find out how those things work people preffer to cry on forum.

We all know that certification system need some fixes cause rate of skills r too high, but instead of asking to make certification work as it should we spend our time on topics to nerf other class... i suggest archers to start topic to nerf tanks, tanks make tops to nerf daggers, and lets to all ask to nerf all other classes... :D

Ok... XD

jygh

5% delay that u cant even see and the difference u see at icarus/draco is kinda like  50% faster reuse:P
  Nightmare 30x

chlipus

ic mage weapon don't give any bonuses ! it was removed when mages was o/p

Pawciu

remove atribute system

TonyS

Quote from: Pawciu on November 05, 2010, 09:06:59 PM
remove atribute system
better wipe server and upload interlude.

Locus

Seriously Weezer ? You want compare 5% of REUSE boost with their atak speed ?
And daniel dont say that archers dont hit hard, remember that  you got  your deflect arrow, test dmg with it and without... on my pp/bd dmg was decresed with if from 2.5k till 1.8, so...

Fix the atribute system!