Started by Evolution, October 26, 2010, 08:31:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nerf Archers a bit...

Yes!
No!

TonyS

Quote from: Tabbox on November 04, 2010, 06:25:42 PM
and who the fuk are u? lol
as wezer said archers can choose betwen atck speed or patck,u can be a machinegun but hitting low or u can be a damn archer who makes cry ppl like u that doesnt know any sh1t about l2 knowledge.
kktybb
hahahahaha you made my day!! :D
Dragon-Netowork child thinks that this bugged like shit, silly server with custom-everything is any base of L2-knowledge? So tell me WannaBe-Smart-Guy  what on Dragon-Network work as it should? Skills? Atributes? Locations?
Warlist bugged after every restart, skill enchant routes bugged, even FVCKING PMs are bugged, I cant destroy wall on siege w/o disconection 90ppl from ally, if enemy use some transformation on PVP it disconecting half of my party, gehenna-like skills dealing 50dmg/second, some dude on Nightmare burned wepon from 0 to +1 and you want to tell that you know something about this game because you playing here?? Machine-gun archers are insane as sps/ee with unlimited mana, trance landing 1/10 in warriors with mental shield, valakass and big m.def - only idiot like you could say that those things are NORMAL.

when DN will be finally full-hellbound? how long we got this chronicle here? and we ain’t even a third of the way through.

Tabbox

read my post again and tell me when i say it is normal lol
i just say that archers can be a machinegun whit low patck..
i agree whit u about when u say that in DN 80% of things are bugged or missing but dont say bullshit about archers

Ashlynn

Quote from: TonyS on November 04, 2010, 10:26:29 PM
hahahahaha you made my day!! :D
Dragon-Netowork child thinks that this bugged like shit, silly server with custom-everything is any base of L2-knowledge? So tell me WannaBe-Smart-Guy  what on Dragon-Network work as it should? Skills? Atributes? Locations?
Warlist bugged after every restart, skill enchant routes bugged, even FVCKING PMs are bugged, I cant destroy wall on siege w/o disconection 90ppl from ally, if enemy use some transformation on PVP it disconecting half of my party, gehenna-like skills dealing 50dmg/second, some dude on Nightmare burned wepon from 0 to +1 and you want to tell that you know something about this game because you playing here?? Machine-gun archers are insane as sps/ee with unlimited mana, trance landing 1/10 in warriors with mental shield, valakass and big m.def - only idiot like you could say that those things are NORMAL.

when DN will be finally full-hellbound? how long we got this chronicle here? and we ain’t even a third of the way through.
it is not about knowing how it SHOULD work. it is about knowing how it IS working right now, and how to use it to your advantage.

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

TonyS

Quote from: Ashlynn on November 05, 2010, 12:31:58 PM
it is not about knowing how it SHOULD work. it is about knowing how it IS working right now, and how to use it to your advantage.
ahh so power of class on DragonNetwork is based only on GMs mood and all should accept that.
Thanks, now i understand!

Ashlynn

Quote from: TonyS on November 05, 2010, 12:38:53 PM
ahh so power of class on DragonNetwork is based only on GMs mood and all should accept that.
Thanks, now i understand!
well, what else can you do about it than adapting? :)

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

chlipus

Quote from: Tabbox on November 04, 2010, 04:29:41 PM
archers whit 2k atck speed? :O dont say bull shits
if u use a monk tattoes are u a damn fail archer..human archers have max 1,2-1,3k atck speed and if u have haste on certification skill u reach max 1,7k.

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/2395/shot00109x.png any question?

Tabbox

Quote from: chlipus on November 05, 2010, 01:02:02 PM
check patck lol...
nice skills bar too  ::)

Wizjoner

max attack speed shoud be 1,5k max as on official (c. speed 2k)
< Requiescat in pace >

RPG club

http://www.rpg-club.com

Sephiroth

Berserker- Only an idiot would use it for pvp
HS Flu- The same

And u've got to have in mind that not every party has a SR.And at last but not least that P.Atack suck hard.

Evolution

;D ps. Archers are not OP!  :D
R.E.D
Retired Extremely Dangerous

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)

Deavon

Now a lot things making sense to be honest , i knew you guys were idiots but not that much .
Ah ah where is Furesy now to back me up with his throeries of "Archers are all about p.atack and not attack speed" .
Anyway now i understand why you hit me max for 1k and i hit you once or twice for 6-8k each .

p.s : CP clicker wont help you with those idiotic stats .

+danyelfBR+

Quote from: scary on November 04, 2010, 03:58:44 PM
exactly

im talking for now , what u want ? archers to be same like spoiler ? , take  it ,  archers is best since c3 .....archers got nerfed like 5-6 times or more, and u still want nerfs ? ;D

For me no need nerf archers in nothing, and if archers is the best since C3 and got nerfs 5-6 times, archers dont need IC Bow Normal, just put IC bow slow like oficial so simple...
And dont need this...
Frintezza necklace update boost:

increases mp by 42.
increases sleep/paralysis/shock resistance by 15%.
increases sleep/paralysis/shock attack probability by 15%.
increases poison/bleeding resistance by 25%.
increases poison/bleeding attack probability by 25%.
Decreases reuse delay.
Increase damage shield effect.
Increases Dark-Attribute Effect.
New bonuses added:
Dark resist +15
+200 patack
+200 crit. dmg.
+5 acuracy
+500 HP
Danyelf, iSoaD, Compositora, DomBazinga, Smoke, DomBarzini