Main Menu

QQ Poll x30

Started by Evolution, October 26, 2010, 08:31:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nerf Archers a bit...

Yes!
No!

Javardsnegger

[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

trooperXkoki

@thanos and chup Danc of bladestorm give 99% resist agains bow/arrows but take 99% of matack
sooo for 15-20 seconds one mage pt can debuff one archer pt and later kill it in few seconds

and @kapi if you know tell here what gm need to nerf f.e - remove ic bows, add new buff (anti-arrows buff who will give resist agains bows/crossbows 75% and when u get hit by arrow incr to 100%) ?
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

lucifsg

Quote from: Deavon on October 27, 2010, 02:35:05 AM
Be objective if you wanna make a point and to dont get flamed as most of the times .
Those 2 buffs you talking about are not 2 but 3 at least if i DONT mention the kamael archer buffs resists .
The 3rd buff is dance !!! Suprise !!!
Now lets go with the effects : COP = - 30% critical damage
                                               :

nerd ur joking right ? dance ? 15 sec and have 0 m att ?

QuoteNow lets go with the effects : COP = - 30% critical damage
Song of Windstorm =- 30% archer damage recieved
                                                : Dance of Bladestorm = - 30%  archer damage recieved .
                                                 TOTAL = -90% archer damage WITHOUT including the p.deffence  and UD's .
                                                  "NOTICE" i repeat WITHOUT Kamael archer ressists "

bullshits! i d say u just wanna 2 shot ppl thats why ur trying so hard to prove archer isnt op
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

Alex

nothing to argue about with noobs who dont know how to buff themselves.
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Weezer

Use bladestorm and while in effect u made debuffs and cancel, after bladestorm ends u have ur m. attack back and can kill the archers, but the question is who play BD/SE (or any BD/Mage combo) atm?!? Just few people and most of time people r on dual box to have dances in party, if the party have an average player instead a bot would be way easier.

All people now can make retail of tank classes, so this can help against archers too, with the certification system there's a lot of options to build your char, u just need to test and see what fits better to ur char and playstyle.

People talking about nerf archers but the question isnt about ARCHER CLASS, isnt about most of archers, but just some people that have lots of equips (farmed or donated w/e), it's way better to ask for nerf instead to find a way to fight then.

jygh

Quote from: Weezer on October 27, 2010, 01:27:55 PM
Use bladestorm and while in effect u made debuffs and cancel, after bladestorm ends u have ur m. attack back and can kill the archers, but the question is who play BD/SE (or any BD/Mage combo) atm?!? Just few people and most of time people r on dual box to have dances in party, if the party have an average player instead a bot would be way easier.

All people now can make retail of tank classes, so this can help against archers too, with the certification system there's a lot of options to build your char, u just need to test and see what fits better to ur char and playstyle.

People talking about nerf archers but the question isnt about ARCHER CLASS, isnt about most of archers, but just some people that have lots of equips (farmed or donated w/e), it's way better to ask for nerf instead to find a way to fight then.

even iff he ve blade storm archers always kite . the problem is that some ppls just make too big dmg lol and 500 crt rate is kinda big while mages ve like 20-30% m.crt rate ..
any sh1t archer hit for 1k lets say while any good mage hit for 400
i ve 0 resist vs dark and voudas or lucif hit me for 430 while deathand hit me for 4k  ( look on movie ) while i ve wind storm , elemental song , cop and dnet+6 with 300  holy + (as i remember thats his atribute )
funny part is that duelist spirit as i know dont work with duals but work with bow :D
make mages 100% m.crt rate and thats it lol ....
and nah is not QQtopic since most of archers hit me 2k max but few classes could be fixed or fix crt rate cuz now archerfs ve same atk.spd as mages c.spd xD
  Nightmare 30x

Deavon

Quote from: lucifsg on October 27, 2010, 12:31:33 PM

bullshits! i d say u just wanna 2 shot ppl thats why ur trying so hard to prove archer isnt op

No i m just pointing out why this topic failed even before it started .
And once again ,i m talking with facts ,you DONT .

trooperXkoki

maciek, Go hit tank with archer and go hit tank with mage
             Hit notank archer and notank mage

see the difference.

wc/bp bp/nec nec/notank - they are supportfull but very easy targets
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Deavon

Quote from: jygh on October 27, 2010, 01:55:03 PM

i ve 0 resist vs dark and voudas or lucif hit me for 430 while deathand hit me for 4k  ( look on movie ) while i ve wind storm , elemental song , cop and dnet+6 with 300  holy + (as i remember thats his atribute )

you failed on failing tbh ,i dont have holy since months ,but good to know that you people making ur sets vs me (arrogance modexD)
p.s : grow some balls and accept the damn war

jygh

Quote from: trooperXkoki on October 27, 2010, 02:00:24 PM
maciek, Go hit tank with archer and go hit tank with mage
             Hit notank archer and notank mage

see the difference.

wc/bp bp/nec nec/notank - they are supportfull but very easy targets
go look his movie and see dmg on litleboy or smtihng like with dnet+ chuj wie how many or stormir aka paladins etc i bet they ve deflect arrow xD and dont tell me all who dont play archer duno how to buff cuz u know is bulsh1t baby
  Nightmare 30x

jygh

Quote from: Deavon on October 27, 2010, 02:02:08 PM
you failed on failing tbh ,i dont have holy since months ,but good to know that you people making ur sets vs me (arrogance modexD)

no i made holy cause of gandonport what crt me 8k xD and since u changed atribute then its even more funny cuz elemental song give resist vs all atribute except holy xD viana hit for 1.2k while u hit for 4 QQ
  Nightmare 30x

Weezer

Quote from: jygh on October 27, 2010, 01:55:03 PM
even iff he ve blade storm archers always kite . the problem is that some ppls just make too big dmg lol and 500 crt rate is kinda big while mages ve like 20-30% m.crt rate ..
any sh1t archer hit for 1k lets say while any good mage hit for 400
funny part is that duelist spirit as i know dont work with duals but work with bow :D
make mages 100% m.crt rate and thats it lol ....
and nah is not QQtopic since most of archers hit me 2k max but few classes could be fixed or fix crt rate cuz now archerfs ve same atk.spd as mages c.spd xD

Duelist Spirit - Temporarily increases dual-sword weapon Atk. Spd. and ordinary/skill attack damage when in PVP.

Attack speed only added with duals but the damage works for all weapons, remember that GL also can use Sword/Blunt Weapon, that's 1 of the key skills of the Archer/GL combo.

About Archers Kite there's some mages that have rly good speed (tattoo + dyes + buffs), some of they can reach some archers (not all ofc), but there's a problem in follow an archer, if u start with 10 people going to archer soon some will come back and others will keep following and after some time the archer(s) will come back killing 1 by 1. On normal pvp's isnt a good option to chase 1 or 2 archers, let then run and let's grouped with pt (mostly cause healers r bit slower cause of setup of dyes and wont have the same speed of the mage runners), but on sieges is more about the field, so u chase till siege zone and then come back.