Started by Evolution, October 26, 2010, 08:31:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nerf Archers a bit...

Yes!
No!

FeelmyBow

Quote from: Tabbox on October 26, 2010, 11:05:44 PM
another QQ topic about archers..lol
imo u should get some knowledges about l2..if u start a pvp whit just pp buffs and dances its sure that u'll die in 2 hit and archers will hit u for 3k and over.
just buff urself properly and add some right attributes on ur armos.
so wanna talk archers or maybe u wanna say smth about  cancel or some other mage skills?
u have to stfu a bit and dont make xx QQ topic

Editted mofo
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

trooperXkoki

i wote yes...guess why ---> http://img232.imageshack.us/i/tuyhh.jpg/ (http://img232.imageshack.us/i/tuyhh.jpg/) <---
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

lucifsg

Server looks like is voting yes, funny ?till some tard with archer ingame deletes the topic like usuall
Point is everyone can predict what kind of attack a mage has so u can take the proper buffs, while a mage cant predict what attri an archer has.
getting attributes on armor as i pointed many times before is pointless unless u got 3 resist parts on an attribute.

As for the archer resist buffs lol nice joke.

Vs mage dark attacks u got dnet set , frintezza, a song , a dance , 2 resist buffs .

Now tell me again what u got against archers.... a 4 min buff and a 2 min song. nice
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

trooperXkoki

Quote from: lucifsg on October 27, 2010, 12:50:39 AM
Server looks like is voting yes, funny ?till some tard with archer ingame deletes the topic like usuall
Point is everyone can predict what kind of attack a mage has so u can take the proper buffs, while a mage cant predict what attri an archer has.
getting attributes on armor as i pointed many times before is pointless unless u got 3 resist parts on an attribute.

As for the archer resist buffs lol nice joke.

Vs mage dark attacks u got dnet set , frintezza, a song , a dance , 2 resist buffs .

Now tell me again what u got against archers.... a 4 min buff and a 2 min song. nice
hey moron, what u talk ? u read or u re blind? f.e if i get 3 resist parts on dark and 3 on water, then i ll get bilion dmg from sh or from sps(with holy wipon)
We  have buffs agains every char and everyclass...you dont have buffs just agains mages, archers and daggers and mages ...myb archers too and daggers
till some tard with archer ingame deletes the topic like usuall
ownd?
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

lucifsg

Quote from: trooperXkoki on October 27, 2010, 01:20:48 AM
hey moron, what u talk ? u read or u re blind? f.e if i get 3 resist parts on dark and 3 on water, then i ll get bilion dmg from sh or from sps(with holy wipon)
We  have buffs agains every char and everyclass...you dont have buffs just agains mages, archers and daggers and mages ...myb archers too and daggersownd?

pls teach me how to play bag ^^
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

chlipus

Quote from: trooperXkoki on October 27, 2010, 12:11:00 AM
i wote yes...guess why ---> http://img232.imageshack.us/i/tuyhh.jpg/ (http://img232.imageshack.us/i/tuyhh.jpg/) <---

cancel should be nerfed but arhers too, only sps have chance with arher after cancel but rest class are really freaked up, frint gives too big bonus for arhers

Deavon

Be objective if you wanna make a point and to dont get flamed as most of the times .
Those 2 buffs you talking about are not 2 but 3 at least if i DONT mention the kamael archer buffs resists .
The 3rd buff is dance !!! Suprise !!!
Now lets go with the effects : COP = - 30% critical damage
                                               : Song of Windstorm =- 30% archer damage recieved
                                                : Dance of Bladestorm = - 30%  archer damage recieved .
                                                 TOTAL = -90% archer damage WITHOUT including the p.deffence  and UD's .
                                                  "NOTICE" i repeat WITHOUT Kamael archer ressists "

So now if you want you can analyse me the mage ressists and compare if in the end its anti-chronicle or not .

chlipus

Quote from: Deavon on October 27, 2010, 02:35:05 AM
Be objective if you wanna make a point and to dont get flamed as most of the times .
Those 2 buffs you talking about are not 2 but 3 at least if i DONT mention the kamael archer buffs resists .
The 3rd buff is dance !!! Suprise !!!
Now lets go with the effects : COP = - 30% critical damage
                                              : Song of Windstorm =- 30% archer damage recieved
                                               : Dance of Bladestorm = - 30%  archer damage recieved .
                                                TOTAL = -90% archer damage WITHOUT including the p.deffence  and UD's .
                                                 "NOTICE" i repeat WITHOUT Kamael archer ressists "

So now if you want you can analyse me the mage ressists and compare if in the end its anti-chronicle or not .

blade storm maby give 30% but he take 90% m atak it is not use full for mages

windstorm is totaly freaked up  give maby 20%

cop dunno but on full buf with windstorm and cop with atr full in evry parts  dark/wather/fire/wind/holy and i got dmg from good geared arher for 2k so somethink is bad but not me if i got full resist for arhers, From archer like you pr/glad most power full archer i got 4k+ so? i am noob because i don't have chance with archer? i am noob beacuse on cast 2,5k on malaria and heal 1,9k i heal my self slower then archer with ic bow with atak spd 2k hitink me? you still think archers are not o/p now necro is totally freaked up only sps can do somethink with holy attack, frinteza got too big bost, ic bow too this should be changed ! or this serv really die for mages and 90% here make archers

Evolution

Quote from: chlipus on October 27, 2010, 07:08:08 AM
blade storm maby give 30% but he take 90% m atak it is not use full for mages

windstorm is totaly freaked up  give maby 20%

cop dunno but on full buf with windstorm and cop with atr full in evry parts  dark/wather/fire/wind/holy and i got dmg from good geared arher for 2k so somethink is bad but not me if i got full resist for arhers, From archer like you pr/glad most power full archer i got 4k+ so? i am noob because i don't have chance with archer? i am noob beacuse on cast 2,5k on malaria and heal 1,9k i heal my self slower then archer with ic bow with atak spd 2k hitink me? you still think archers are not o/p now necro is totally freaked up only sps can do somethink with holy attack, frinteza got too big bost, ic bow too this should be changed ! or this serv really die for mages and 90% here make archers

for this all answers i just agree totaly for this...
R.E.D
Retired Extremely Dangerous

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)

Evolution

R.E.D

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)

Evolution

Quote from: Deavon on October 26, 2010, 09:44:12 PM

np give me also 1500 heal power and 2,5k casting speed and i m fine to raise the magic critical rate of mages .
You see the point of my comments? Or you became another ignorance person too ?

Also ,you cant  tell me to dont write here since you opened a topic which includes my interests ,so i have to defend them with facts and not bullcraps like yours .
Just for your information ,you have already lost the topic battle since you self pointed that you have the propetly buffs you can defend fine vs any archer .

i dont have nothing to you, im just against all archers... as i see archers have only 1 defens "propetly" buff  ::) i know how to buff... but even if u "propetly" buff dmg from archer's + ic+f is still lol... ps. and i dont lost topic battle thanos  ;)
R.E.D

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)

Evolution

anyway its time go to work ...  Vote, Vote guys  ;) kktybb
R.E.D

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)