dagger stabs increased , shield def rate decreased - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

dagger stabs increased , shield def rate decreased

Started by lucifsg, November 04, 2010, 06:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qwertyzxc

Quote from: slimx on November 06, 2010, 10:50:25 PM
  what problem?  geez i just pointed that daggers are OP and as u can see in that list xilef and pure have 15 fights when the others have 50+

for sure daggers got boosted its 100 %  but i cant understand why daggers ? they have good atak speed  good  damage from normal hits/crits also with blow and more  faking big  speed + evasion  ud`s / mystic bla bla bla.  Show me now 1 char who can kill daggers :D w/o cancle him all bufs u can by luck only  :)

slimx

Quote from: qwertyzxc on November 06, 2010, 11:20:49 PM

for sure daggers got boosted its 100 %  but i cant understand why daggers ? they have good atak speed  good  damage from normal hits/crits also with blow and more  faking big  speed + evasion  ud`s / mystic bla bla bla.  Show me now 1 char who can kill daggers :D w/o cancle him all bufs u can by luck only  :)
mby some dagger made recent donation ?  ;D

legendaryvicious

QuoteXILEF and PureEvil r daggers too?!?

XILEF has only fought like 2 times since the month started......and slim is right, he doesnt have the same gear as the others.  And I think track only fixed (at last) the CD SA on s80 daggers, coz the dmg I do was increased by exactly the same ammount the SA explanation says, that is 559 dmg or so, dont know why so much crying about daggers tbh, at least atribute system works perfectly against them, all you need to know is the atr the guy is using and protect against it; the dmg will be reduced to more than half.

P.S.: and you don't need to be a rocket scientist  to be able to guess among the 3 elements daggers use....
You Can't Kill the Messiah.

TheLox

I feel like deleting this thread. And couple others.

Alex

u need a separate section for luci's qq topics about oly.
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

scary

I THING U GOT THE ANSWER BY "thehunted" why ur still crying ??
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

FeelmyBow

~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

qwertyzxc

Quote from: legendaryvicious on November 07, 2010, 01:43:03 AM
XILEF has only fought like 2 times since the month started......and slim is right, he doesnt have the same gear as the others.  And I think track only fixed (at last) the CD SA on s80 daggers, coz the dmg I do was increased by exactly the same ammount the SA explanation says, that is 559 dmg or so, dont know why so much crying about daggers tbh, at least atribute system works perfectly against them, all you need to know is the atr the guy is using and protect against it; the dmg will be reduced to more than half.

P.S.: and you don't need to be a rocket scientist  to be able to guess among the 3 elements daggers use....

Lol dude and if i`ll know what  atribute he have on dagger what more ? do you think all have 5 sets with 5 full atributes like drkeen ?  ...

legendaryvicious

Quote from: qwertyzxc on November 07, 2010, 02:30:42 PM

Lol dude and if i`ll know what  atribute he have on dagger what more ? do you think all have 5 sets with 5 full atributes like drkeen ?  ...

Or simply change the atribute of some parts of the set, coz if an specific class is beatting you easily that would be the smart thing to do, but then again olys are not everything in the game.

garikUA

Quote from: qwertyzxc on November 06, 2010, 04:02:16 PM
who care i hit 2 times in 1 sec if dagger have milion evasion and i miss all this hits  and u never miss ur blows lol ?
lol
dagger/tank dont have miilion eva and u know it
and why u think blows not miss?

legendaryvicious

Quote from: garikUA on November 07, 2010, 07:19:56 PM
lol
dagger/tank dont have miilion eva and u know it
and why u think blows not miss?

LIES GARIKUA!! dagger blows have 110% landing rate and you know it!!......sarcams btw  ::)

I wish my blows had 100% landing rate lol

garikUA

Quote from: legendaryvicious on November 07, 2010, 08:42:57 PM
LIES GARIKUA!! dagger blows have 110% landing rate and you know it!!......sarcams btw  ::)

I wish my blows had 100% landing rate lol
tssss... it secret :D