Web Analytics
server - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

server

Started by powertomson, November 07, 2010, 06:49:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gosu2kl

Donation is on all private serves cus thay need money to support servers and get open windows for new players that want to start  but some people just cant understend that and thinks all should be free but would you go to job if you dont get pay ? all itmes in dony are farmable not like on other servers so its your choose
atm its best ballanced server from whole dn subed chars stucked on 80 lvl no dnets ... and gay icarus fixes go slow cus thay making it global ...  but thay making it ...

and about adena you can have only 4kkk  2 kkk in inv and i wh    and you can have unlimeted amount of coins so ... coins > adena

and about online we have constant 50 vs 50 pvp when noone quit and all want to rape enemy so isnt so bad

powertomson

Quote from: powertomson on November 07, 2010, 06:49:55 PM
do something if you want more ppl than 100 on dualbox............
now is 25 shops 25 players on hb with bot and dual boxes

powertomson

gg torn... no ppl on server and you want more $$ from donation

bajaksc

Quote from: Akira on November 17, 2010, 11:44:30 PM
on whole DN? yea i suppose there is ~250 active players :) definitely there is no ore than 100 on valkyrie.

in valkyrie is about 200 -300 ppl in server with bots... dont say bullshits... in dragon x15 there is 4 sides when each side have 6-7pt they have online about 1k... then in all dragon servers are about 2k ppl  cuz arena have some online also nightmare... anyway we left from vaklkyrie and move to dragon x15, its not sense to play here anymore... trade dead,oly dead, 2 not big sides... and server dont die cuz of donations... server die cuz of admins who do nothing here... and we inv you to dragon 15x we will make together 5 side xD GL and HF
< CL of ExC1DiuM >

EsaKeDoem

Quote from: bajaksc on November 26, 2010, 01:28:08 PM
in valkyrie is about 200 -300 ppl in server with bots... dont say bullshits... in dragon x15 there is 4 sides when each side have 6-7pt they have online about 1k... then in all dragon servers are about 2k ppl  cuz arena have some online also nightmare... anyway we left from vaklkyrie and move to dragon x15, its not sense to play here anymore... trade dead,oly dead, 2 not big sides... and server dont die cuz of donations... server die cuz of admins who do nothing here... and we inv you to dragon 15x we will make together 5 side xD GL and HF

And i Invite you to Asmo Side on InfiniteAion!!  ::) :o And GM's there are real GM's  who do theyr jobs around 15 ppl GM staff from coders to suport GM's that do only HELP ingame and are actualy active and do care about buggs ppl report and they fix them actually !
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/Gifs/shoot-yourself.gif

Quote from: Torek on Today 27.01.2011 at 03:31:00 pm
u forgot to say "join aion blablabla bullcrap"

I have you to do that now  Shocked Roll Eyes  Grin

XTC

best what i can find http://asterios.tm i was trying to get bot for it but fail... but its quite fun play there xD