Web Analytics
no comment -necros joke dmg - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

no comment -necros joke dmg

Started by lucifsg, November 17, 2010, 11:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deavon

Dark attribute does nt suck O.o its same like rest attributes .
Drkeen had 3 parts(at least) dark defend + dark potion +2-3 dark buff resists  on your screen .
The point is that once you reach the 450 def vs dark (example) ,even if you use 4th dark part  you wont get any farther damage reduction .
But you will get more damage reduction from death spike itself if you use buff resists .

I dont see the point of making QQ topics everytime you dont deal awesome damage or you loosing oly points .
Sometimes i face well buffed enemies or well made attributes vs me or even both  and i deal 1k criticals with 10k+ p.atack  + 2 critical damage self skills plus Duel might 10  but i m absolutely fine with it  ,you cant always win .

Shall i open a topic too? Come on get serious .

trooperXkoki

Quote from: jygh on November 18, 2010, 01:42:54 AM
lucif i hit litlewabit who for sure dont ve full dark resist in armor for 190 ...  and i ve around 10k m.atk :P it be came funny lol everyone should reroll to archer cuz archers r so poor that hit everyone except tank for 2k +
well on catos or on other wc/bp or nec/bp(no tank bishop) i hit 2.5-5k dmg, on mage/tank 700-1k~ on warior/tank 1.5-2k
see the difference?

Quote from: jygh on November 18, 2010, 01:42:54 AM
cause most archers r donators

tell me one archer who is donator?!?!?!
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Locus

Quote from: Deavon on November 18, 2010, 03:14:08 AM
Drkeen had 3 parts(at least) dark defend + dark potion +2-3 dark buff resists  on your screen .
The point is that once you reach the 450 def vs dark (example) ,even if you use 4th dark part  you wont get any farther damage reduction .
But you will get more damage reduction from death spike itself if you use buff resists .

I dont see the point of making QQ topics everytime you dont deal awesome damage or you loosing oly points .
Sometimes i face well buffed enemies or well made attributes vs me or even both  and i deal 1k criticals with 10k+ p.atack  + 2 critical damage self skills plus Duel might 10  but i m absolutely fine with it  ,you cant always win .

atributes vs you ? come on, get serious.
Make tests with friends to check if atributes in set works vs archer, then you can post things like this
and pls make a screen when you do 1k on not a tank

Alex

Quote from: lucifsg on November 18, 2010, 01:28:45 AM

@alex
what do u mean by that ? in case u didnt notice dark attacks suck badly.

no doubt that dude had 4 dark resists (song, pp buff, bp buff, dance) thats -30% damage x4. + full set on dark resist and that gives -50% damage. Same calculation applies to dagger skills+attribute. No doubt he used magnus chant as well, which gives 10% more mdef than CoV fighters usuall use.

i remember how everybody was afraid of necros on NM, but i really doubt everybody has full dark resist (3 armor parts) and 4 buffs vs dark all the time.

ps. without resists and full attribute in set u would hit him for 800 damage or so, since normally nobody uses more than 2 resists the damage is pretty fine.
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

lucifsg

Quote from: Deavon on November 18, 2010, 03:14:08 AM
Drkeen had 3 parts(at least) dark defend + dark potion +2-3 dark buff resists  on your screen .
The point is that once you reach the 450 def vs dark (example) ,even if you use 4th dark part  you wont get any farther damage reduction .

Sometimes i face well buffed enemies or well made attributes vs me or even both  and i deal 1k criticals with 10k+ p.atack  + 2 critical damage self skills plus Duel might 10  but i m absolutely fine with it  ,you cant always win .

dude can u for once read wtf im talking about before we turn this into a flame topic as usuall  ? u try to explain that 120 dmg from 15.3 k m att is normal ?????????? i dont need explanations about how attri works i believe i know better than anyone else in here, me and 3-4 guys from ally
ofc he had full ressist and same did i when he hit me (full holy ressist on set etc etc) . but i hit for 120 and he hit back for 480 with almost half m att than mine. i dont wanna win always didnt say that , i would gladly accept 400 dmg but com on 120 ??? and with rly high m att ?!
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

lucifsg

Quote from: Alex on November 18, 2010, 09:13:53 AM
no doubt that dude had 4 dark resists (song, pp buff, bp buff, dance) thats -30% damage x4. + full set on dark resist and that gives -50% damage. Same calculation applies to dagger skills+attribute. No doubt he used magnus chant as well, which gives 10% more mdef than CoV fighters usuall use.

i remember how everybody was afraid of necros on NM, but i really doubt everybody has full dark resist (3 armor parts) and 4 buffs vs dark all the time.

ps. without resists and full attribute in set u would hit him for 800 damage or so, since normally nobody uses more than 2 resists the damage is pretty fine.

i allready said he has set vs dark as i said that i have set vs holy . i said we both had max ressist buffs which includes magnus and all the rest obvious things . my point is that even on full ressists i hit 120 dmg with 15.3k m att which is pathetic and he hits me on freakin same ressists for 480 with half m att than me. do i have to use paintshop to explain what im saying , its not hard for everyone to get it so i dont see the reason u try to explain everything is fine . have u ever seen so low dmg from any other class ?

now instead of thinking how many parts vs dark everyone has , can u explain the very simple question of us both on full ressists him with 1/2 m att than mine him hitting 480 , me hitting 120 ?!!
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>

Locus

ffs check his reuse of skills, and power, and stop qq

trooperXkoki

Quote from: lucifsg on November 18, 2010, 10:11:20 AM
now instead of thinking how many parts vs dark everyone has , can u explain the very simple question of us both on full ressists him with 1/2 m att than mine him hitting 480 , me hitting 120 ?!!
what weapon he have? what dnet set give? since when qq-topics u call nocomment?
trooperxkoki

lucifsg

Quote from: trooperXkoki on November 18, 2010, 10:29:59 AM
what weapon he have? what dnet set give? since when qq-topics u call nocomment?

i ll give it a try to answer u , though i doubt it ll lead somewhere...
he has ica +10 mine has 1 m att more than his so we basically use same weapon. what does it matter what weapon he is using since im saying i had 15.3k m att and he had 8-9
dnet set gives ressist to dark and i wonder why it should
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>

trooperXkoki

Quote from: lucifsg on November 18, 2010, 10:46:57 AM
i ll give it a try to answer u , though i doubt it ll lead somewhere...
he has ica +10 mine has 1 m att more than his so we basically use same weapon. what does it matter what weapon he is using since im saying i had 15.3k m att and he had 8-9
dnet set gives ressist to dark and i wonder why it should
well what if he got 5k mdef? how we know he dont have?
trooperxkoki

Alex

Quote from: lucifsg on November 18, 2010, 10:11:20 AM
i allready said he has set vs dark as i said that i have set vs holy . i said we both had max ressist buffs which includes magnus and all the rest obvious things . my point is that even on full ressists i hit 120 dmg with 15.3k m att which is pathetic and he hits me on freakin same ressists for 480 with half m att than me. do i have to use paintshop to explain what im saying , its not hard for everyone to get it so i dont see the reason u try to explain everything is fine . have u ever seen so low dmg from any other class ?

there is 1 less resist buff vs holy attack, dnet set gives 8% resist vs dark, frintezza gives 15% resist dark (in case he used it), elfs have more MEN. Maybe there is something I could forget. There are a lot of things which in summary make a big difference.

Thats of course in case u didnt falsify the test.
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

lucifsg

Quote from: Alex on November 18, 2010, 11:07:53 AM
there is 1 less resist buff vs holy attack, dnet set gives 8% resist vs dark, frintezza gives 15% resist dark (in case he used it), elfs have more MEN. Maybe there is something I could forget. There are a lot of things which in summary make a big difference.

Thats of course in case u didnt falsify the test.

test is fine , true about dnet set (dunno if its 8% but if u say so ) he didnt had frint i believe , have to ask that. Still doesnt explain the dif in dmg .
So far i  wonder if dark dmg is reduced in pvp and makes me point out why frint and dnet should have ressist to dark ?! There was a time ppl was saying necros was hiting hard (which i dont believe) thus why dnet set gave ressist to dark . That time past and atm necros suck (thats why so fiew of us left) so i dont see the point thoose ressists exist.

<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>