Web Analytics
NOT NORMAL!!! - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

NOT NORMAL!!!

Started by Isokratia, November 27, 2010, 09:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joroboro

OMG Renesance get new skill " mass QQ" .What about summon on forbidden place for pvp (1 000H) ban Frenda get just (120 H )why don't QQ for that?Summon  on Aden   castle with wyvern and exploit siege  why dont QQ for that ? Frenda think yourself for GM (have screen) ;D ,he don't respect rules on server and we must  comply with that ? All this is happening because he dont get  punishment  never .We all must endurable that? from man who 3-4 -5 Y can't learn "use"  not "uce" :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

jygh

Quote from: joroboro on November 28, 2010, 01:01:39 PM
OMG Renesance get new skill " mass QQ" .What about summon on forbidden place for pvp (1 000H) ban Frenda get just (120 H )why don't QQ for that?Summon  on Aden   castle with wyvern and exploit siege  why dont QQ for that ? Frenda think yourself for GM (have screen) ;D ,he don't respect rules on server and we must  comply with that ? All this is happening because he dont get  punishment  never .We all must endurable that? from man who 3-4 -5 Y can't learn "use"  not "uce" :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
last aden siege ( 2 weeks ago ) temps exploited it too and there is no punishment and ye he came on wyvern  with his whole clan like kurwa in aragorn movie xD
  Nightmare 30x

Isokratia

Dear child's,

Let me explain once again. We are not QQ :D

We are not accusing GM(This one is especially for Drawen, who didn't read my post). By the way i donate too so i can not see anything bad here...

We simply want to know what is happening. Probably all big people will understand that.

About videos and screens as i told you before GM do not need screens to ban!!! he can be online catch and ban.

I know that there is other coders here as well, you know what I'm talking about. :D
Isokratia
DHL
Neli
Samosval1-17
PermaBan

VampyRUL

This topic is realy funny,
Some of you ask track for proof "TrackZero is a GM,he doesn't need to explain himself to anyone", but frenda got xxx houres ban, if TrackZero puts proof here and perma ban frenda"as it should be" ,

Here comes the funny part, instead of shuting up cuz u all know frenda use exploits, you ask for proof. And if proof are to apear, should frenda get perma ban on all accounts?
PS: GM has logs and more proof then screens so be carefull what you wish for  ;D
Nothing is free and everything is on sale
"Buy land, they're not making it anymore"---> Mark Twain

jygh

Quote from: VampyRUL on November 28, 2010, 01:43:02 PM
Some of you ask track for proof "TrackZero is a GM,he doesn't need to explain himself to anyone", but frenda got xxx houres ban, if TrackZero puts proof here and perma ban frenda"as it should be" ,

Here comes the funny part, instead of shuting up cuz u all know frenda use exploits, you ask for proof. And if proof are to apear, should frenda get perma ban on all accounts?
PS: GM has logs and more proof then screens so be carefull what you wish for  ;D
same to u cause a lot of ur exploiters got hours ban too or just changed nick ( helo hugeboobs 1 day and another NEW bd/se hugeb00bs ) oh and helo bakis xD anyway we dont qq cause iff renesance leave nm it will be urs fault and so well as u know no enemy no serrver but i guess temps dont rly get it
  Nightmare 30x

joroboro

Quote from: VampyRUL on November 28, 2010, 01:43:02 PM

answer  on all question is here

joroboro

Quote from: jygh on November 28, 2010, 01:29:45 PM
last aden siege ( 2 weeks ago ) temps exploited it too and there is no punishment and ye he came on wyvern  with his whole clan like kurwa in aragorn movie xD
Frenda start this exploit  during summer and what you  expect ?Frenda can Temp can't ? No punishment for Frenda therefore this is legal

Isokratia

AAAAAAAAA VampyRUL start read, stop flaming and QQ.

We want the reason, not the proof. No one questioning GM wraiths (except Ary sometimes :D)

1. If this is not during siege ok but this affects a lot of people

2. I don't have map of exploits next time Frenda can gate me in Zaken room and i will receive ban too

Do you understand now or i need to speek even simple.
Isokratia
DHL
Neli
Samosval1-17
PermaBan

Arkady

Quote from: Isokratia on November 28, 2010, 01:35:18 PM
We are not QQ :D

Haha good one. Here u go:

Quote from: POUSEGAMANE on November 27, 2010, 10:15:21 PM
dudes...what u want to know???why frenda get but..the reason is just 1..temps bun frenda..track belong to temps..not now but years..track im play here for many years..u was sux like GM..i know for many sh1t u do..but i dont care...i know all have some price...i know u can sell your mom for money..but dont fu ck up so many ppl just for that..
DragonTempWord!!!

Quote from: Crazzyyhuhuh on November 28, 2010, 06:13:30 AM
we didnt need you to tell us how is dragon-tempwork working dear draven im sick of what you did today in the middle of siege baning frenda  clan leader for nothing (...) And Gratz temps Not that you only bought Server for your self  You bought Gms too Good that all have their prices pitty that we canot buy too THEY ARE ALL SOLD!!!

Quote from: POUSEGAMANE on November 28, 2010, 02:59:47 AM
guys the funny is that GAYs of temp...they said QQ frenda...we dont QQ dude...i can leave this idiot server like some friend did before some time...i can leave me and many friend ...

Quote from: POUSEGAMANE on November 28, 2010, 09:45:20 AM
....temps gf...now go recruit GMs....EEEEEEEEEE any normal GM in this server?????CAN ANY1 ASNWER    W H Y  FRENDA BUNNED???

Wanna more ? :)

Quote from: trooperXkoki on November 28, 2010, 12:23:51 PM
is it your 3rd "new" acc on forum today?
Its my first acc here and that was my first post here so take ur conspiracy theory and GTFO !

As I said before, Isokratia, mimoo, sifu and other screamers STOP QQ  STOP DEFENDING CHEATER AND MOVE ON ! U exactly know that Frenda was cheating and he did it 2nd time. Btw he wasnt alone there so be carefull with asking about reason.

P.S.
vampyRUL +1

DogsAreSoCute

Another QQ topic !! I ROAR : BAN MOAR !!!

Srsly, let him TRY to get a life meng ...

joroboro

Quote from: Isokratia on November 28, 2010, 02:01:09 PM
AAAAAAAAA VampyRUL start read, stop flaming and QQ.

We want the reason, not the proof. No one questioning GM wraiths (except Ary sometimes :D)

1. If this is not during siege ok but this affects a lot of people

2. I don't have map of exploits next time Frenda can gate me in Zaken room and i will receive ban too

Do you understand now or i need to speek even simple.
i think you can't undestand for what Frenda get ban , he always abuse with the support of GM beacuse he is leader on antiТemp ppl but everything has its limits and no irreplaceable people ,  you have no idea  how much reason have GM when check  IP log but like i said everything has its limits

Isokratia

Arkady Thank you!!!

QuoteBtw he wasnt alone there so be carefull with asking about reason.

At least now we know that only the people who are affected don't know the reason.

One more thing do you remember this summer "Where are Antitemps.. QQ" "Where are Antitemps.. QQ"

100% UP TIME on Aden stairs :D

Ok GL all i stop posting here. Let's prepare for siege. Remember!!!

If someone next to you disappear, he may not log back!!!
Isokratia
DHL
Neli
Samosval1-17
PermaBan