News:

Main Menu

NOT NORMAL!!!

Started by Isokratia, November 27, 2010, 09:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slimx

seboulba

Quote from: alinutza on November 28, 2010, 03:08:27 PM
Is not abot banning someone cause "all know it" cause this is not a solid argument .Tbh "all also know it" that MrKreept is farming zaken in xxx bots and "all know it" that temps use cheats as well..like previous aden siege when u come out of nowhere ..so "all know it" is shit. Also explanation for  ban "we saw it with our eyes" is not enough since for a clear ban all the time gm asked proofs beyond doubts. I dont say Frenda is a saint but spare me of playing good boyz role cause is not working. This tread is made with only one purpose ..to know exactly what exploit he used and to see proofs, nothing more. If GM has right, then so be it. Last rune sieges wining was huge cause u got DC in last minutes. What about giran and yday siege when all my ally was getting dc while trying to pass gates?
This server will become more sad then it is already and   i hope fighting npc  or C grade dudes will be rewarding for u.

wrong i use bot and xilef too and some other temp when they  ask us :)
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Javardsnegger

Quote from: seboulba on November 28, 2010, 07:17:14 PM
wrong i use bot and xilef too and some other temp when they  ask us :)

Gimme Zaken you Farmerrrrr!!!   ;D ;D ;D
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

chlipus

Quote from: Catos on November 28, 2010, 10:01:16 AM
how can u still say that he got ban for nothing lol when u all know what he was doing everytime , at every siege at most of rbs. U know what i am saying , why should be gm's or temps fault cause he just cannot stop with exploits? he is a leader?if he get ban all his clan will leave sv? what that suppose to mean? that if he is a leader he can exploits and use bugs all the time? well 1st of all being a leader and not playing this game fair is the lamest thing in this game. Yes if some1 else do it ok he is a dumbass but a leader to use sh1ts ? what example is this for his ppl?
For all the sh1ts he did on this sv i am wonder why he didn't got permanent?
If he is a smart guy he can finally stop with all those things and play a fair game.
80% from the ppl who posted here to unban frenda , even saw him how he was using all the exploits so , u have guts to say ban is unfair? n/c

+1 xD

Weezer

trooperXkoki

ban SugarHigh...$he had 3 salvations and we lost rune... voudas?....leave him alone!
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

ILIAKOS

how normal is a 13k hit from an archer with sof + resist arrows????

jygh

Quote from: Javardsnegger on November 28, 2010, 07:00:46 PM
+1 Cata, but you are losing your time here! Wtf do they know about how a cl should act?? They know, hell every1 knows what frenda has done and they still come here qq about unfair bun! Yea morron you are right!! This bun was rly unfair!! Fair should be permabun! Anyway i hope Gm's post all your exploits/cheats so that i can roll on the floor!

I know how rly dumb you are! And i know it's pointless to try to put some sence into your freaking pea sized brain, cause you are simply hopeless. Each time you open your mouth, shit comes out or a fly goes in!

Anyway untill today i didn't knew you where blind also. Your status has been updated!

u freaking cunt before spamingand going rly deep in track ass think something idiot lol btw when ur cl aka camy got scamed track did everythign to get her items back with pretext that cl must be ok with items bla bla bla so shut the hell up u retard
  Nightmare 30x

Javardsnegger

Quote from: jygh on November 28, 2010, 08:04:27 PM
Blablabla i like to finguer them.... and rubb'em... real fast... finguer ... and rubber....

ROflllllll it's so fking easy to make you snap!! Emo Kid!! Hihihihihhiih

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

.... a fly didn't got in this time!! :P ::)
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Javardsnegger

Quote from: ILIAKOS on November 28, 2010, 08:04:23 PM
how normal is a 13k hit from an archer with sof + resist arrows????
Again if it's not 1 it's another! I can't live without QQ/nerf topics anymore!  :P

You must be on A grade Light set cause even with Ic set max my gf get's from archers is 9/10k and she's not even pure tank she's sr/sws so.... do i rly have to say it?  i'll leave to your imagination....!

It's rly stupid asking to nerf a whole class due to 1  or 2 o/e archers!

seboulba

Quote from: Javardsnegger on November 28, 2010, 07:23:59 PM

Gimme Zaken you Farmerrrrr!!!   ;D ;D ;D

ask kreept he got alot of them XD
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Montana

ok last words......

hmmm....

nice siege, temp lose, we win, temps noobs we not end of story freak u all .i. xD hahaha

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby