NOT NORMAL!!! - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

NOT NORMAL!!!

Started by Isokratia, November 27, 2010, 09:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alinutza

Quote from: Catos on November 28, 2010, 10:01:16 AM
how can u still say that he got ban for nothing lol when u all know what he was doing everytime , at every siege at most of rbs. U know what i am saying , why should be gm's or temps fault cause he just cannot stop with exploits? he is a leader?if he get ban all his clan will leave sv? what that suppose to mean? that if he is a leader he can exploits and use bugs all the time? well 1st of all being a leader and not playing this game fair is the lamest thing in this game. Yes if some1 else do it ok he is a dumbass but a leader to use sh1ts ? what example is this for his ppl?
For all the sh1ts he did on this sv i am wonder why he didn't got permanent?
If he is a smart guy he can finally stop with all those things and play a fair game.
80% from the ppl who posted here to unban frenda , even saw him how he was using all the exploits so , u have guts to say ban is unfair? n/c
Is not abot banning someone cause "all know it" cause this is not a solid argument .Tbh "all also know it" that MrKreept is farming zaken in xxx bots and "all know it" that temps use cheats as well..like previous aden siege when u come out of nowhere ..so "all know it" is shit. Also explanation for  ban "we saw it with our eyes" is not enough since for a clear ban all the time gm asked proofs beyond doubts. I dont say Frenda is a saint but spare me of playing good boyz role cause is not working. This tread is made with only one purpose ..to know exactly what exploit he used and to see proofs, nothing more. If GM has right, then so be it. Last rune sieges wining was huge cause u got DC in last minutes. What about giran and yday siege when all my ally was getting dc while trying to pass gates?
This server will become more sad then it is already and   i hope fighting npc  or C grade dudes will be rewarding for u.
This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name

Pawciu

Quote from: jygh on November 28, 2010, 01:29:45 PM
last aden siege ( 2 weeks ago ) temps exploited it too and there is no punishment and ye he came on wyvern  with his whole clan like kurwa in aragorn movie xD

HAHAHAHAHA NICE JOKE

only ur anti-temps alliances use this bug, because u can't take Aden castle in normal fight w/o any cheats

PS: siema Ary  :D

trooperXkoki

Quote from: Arkady on November 28, 2010, 02:20:54 PM
Its my first acc here and that was my first post here so take ur conspiracy theory and GTFO !

first acc? impresive
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Crazzyyhuhuh

where is the prove for what he did
if he exist
Chars
Frogy               Doomcryer/Dominator
SweetRevangE. Dorfzor ownzor
SaShaa             .Sps/sws
CrAzZyYhuhuh .Dorf Master  RIP

Isokratia

BEHOLD!!!

It will be in Arkady second post. Be ready.

He is still learning so be patient.
Isokratia
DHL
Neli
Samosval1-17
PermaBan

slimx

mimoo_m

i see here too many kid's  :D
https://i.imgur.com/UOzhVyZ.gif

Crazzyyhuhuh

no one replaying with anything from the Gms from this comunity so this means there is nothing Frenda was baned for nothing

this is the diference betwen donators  and normal players
like a normal player you can get baned when they want  like in this case for nothing
donats can do what they want and get what they want
Chars

DogsAreSoCute

I ROAR :

AND EVEN IF HE WAS BANNED FOR NOTHING ? ARE YOU GONNA LEAVE THE SERVER ? NOOO SO STFU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEEES I M CRAZY KIDDO !!!!!!!!!

Crazzyyhuhuh

go get some hosp dude bether
Chars

MaraZmo

sixcessive1 PR/BD  -> Nightmare OFF
BAngelz Member

Javardsnegger

Quote from: Catos on November 28, 2010, 10:01:16 AM
how can u still say that he got ban for nothing lol when u all know what he was doing everytime , at every siege at most of rbs. U know what i am saying , why should be gm's or temps fault cause he just cannot stop with exploits? he is a leader?if he get ban all his clan will leave sv? what that suppose to mean? that if he is a leader he can exploits and use bugs all the time? well 1st of all being a leader and not playing this game fair is the lamest thing in this game. Yes if some1 else do it ok he is a dumbass but a leader to use sh1ts ? what example is this for his ppl?
For all the sh1ts he did on this sv i am wonder why he didn't got permanent?
If he is a smart guy he can finally stop with all those things and play a fair game.
80% from the ppl who posted here to unban frenda , even saw him how he was using all the exploits so , u have guts to say ban is unfair? n/c

+1 Cata, but you are losing your time here! Wtf do they know about how a cl should act?? They know, hell every1 knows what frenda has done and they still come here qq about unfair bun! Yea morron you are right!! This bun was rly unfair!! Fair should be permabun! Anyway i hope Gm's post all your exploits/cheats so that i can roll on the floor!

Quote from: jygh on November 28, 2010, 10:04:25 AM
wtf r u talking About ??? cause on most rb im with him and most of time on siege . ok mby he exploited aden ( mby ) but about resT??? u ve no fcking idea what r u talking about lol

anyway gz gm instead of fixing bug u ban cl and prolly next clan will leave nm yeii !! soon u ll play alone lol

I know how rly dumb you are! And i know it's pointless to try to put some sence into your freaking pea sized brain, cause you are simply hopeless. Each time you open your mouth, shit comes out or a fly goes in!

Anyway untill today i didn't knew you where blind also. Your status has been updated!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]