News:

Main Menu

about tyr/destro nerf

Started by sziii, December 02, 2010, 11:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sali

Quote from: chlipus on December 03, 2010, 11:38:32 PM
ty/de is fine still can kill easy rb so this topic is useles
ill repeat once again, ur an idiot+go back to primary school to take some reading lessons, szi in all topics complain about nerf affecting his pvp ability while killing rb is not any harder. Can u die now and top replay ur qq shiz?
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

VooWong

/agree
this nerf totally makes orcs not viable for pvp, if you wanted to change their rb farm ability you'd better do something with raidbosses themselves, not with characters

Chad

stop flame and cry lol nobody will listen to u...
[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][/URL]

chlipus

Quote from: Sali on December 04, 2010, 01:42:18 PM
ill repeat once again, ur an idiot+go back to primary school to take some reading lessons, szi in all topics complain about nerf affecting his pvp ability while killing rb is not any harder. Can u die now and top replay ur qq shiz?

iti go home, go and eat more and more and more fatty guy

sziii

Please dont insult each other in my post, just let it go and dont care. :]
Give so support for this thing if u got my point. RB still die fast and de/tyr suck more on pvp.

Im sure that GMs will think about it like thay did about skills rdy to use after oly fights. I made post like about it before and after long time but they did it, and its great. Improvements to sever will bring here more ppl and GMs know that more players means more money.  I came back after big  changes they did, this community is great and server idea is unique. Im sure about more ppl who came back i meet them and they feel the same. I care about good changes to server coz i like to play here, i play only de.tyr as main char so i see what they can do with this, other players see good changes about their chars. Its not crying, its community duty to make things like this. Btw with experience and items its not hard to pown:mobs, rb, pvp. I think about others who like this char and they have average items. Maybe after this nerf they will leave Nightmare. When u must change char because of changes like that it looks like also u have  to change server.

Zippey

Quote from: sziii on December 05, 2010, 11:39:32 AM
Give so support for this thing if u got my point. RB still die fast and de/tyr suck more on pvp.

Im sure that GMs will think about it like thay did about skills rdy to use after oly fights. I made post like about it before and after long time but they did it, and its great. Improvements to sever will bring here more ppl and GMs know that more players means more money.  I came back after big  changes they did, this community is great and server idea is unique. Im sure about more ppl who came back i meet them and they feel the same. I care about good changes to server coz i like to play here, i play only de.tyr as main char so i see what they can do with this, other players see good changes about their chars. Its not crying, its community duty to make things like this. Btw with experience and items its not hard to pown:mobs, rb, pvp. I think about others who like this char and they have average items. Maybe after this nerf they will leave Nightmare. When u must change char because of changes like that it looks like also u have  to change server.
[/color]

+1

I now have a dead Ty/De because I dont have RB set and dyna armour/wep, Now char is nearly useless to me for farming and everyone knows Ty/De is easy kill now so they PK all the time..........
Agent5mith SPS / SWS

chlipus

Quote from: sziii on December 05, 2010, 11:39:32 AM

Im sure that GMs will think about it like thay did about skills rdy to use after oly fights. I made post like about it before and after long time but they did it, and its great. Improvements to sever will bring here more ppl and GMs know that more players means more money.  I came back after big  changes they did, this community is great and server idea is unique. Im sure about more ppl who came back i meet them and they feel the same. I care about good changes to server coz i like to play here, i play only de.tyr as main char so i see what they can do with this, other players see good changes about their chars. Its not crying, its community duty to make things like this. Btw with experience and items its not hard to pown:mobs, rb, pvp. I think about others who like this char and they have average items. Maybe after this nerf they will leave Nightmare. When u must change char because of changes like that it looks like also u have  to change server.

ty/de is death class on pvp, ppl make ty/de for farm, and this nerf is not only ty/de nerf

trooperXkoki

Quote from: chlipus on December 05, 2010, 07:05:34 PM
ty/de is death class on pvp, ppl make ty/de for rarm, and it nerf it is not only ty/de nerf
ou ou ou ou ou!
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

jygh

ty/de is death class on pvp, ppl make ty/de for rarm, and it nerf it is not only ty/de nerf
lepiej popros kogos zeby ci pomogl to napisac bo ciezko zrozumiec czasami :D zwlaszcza ostatnia czesc chuj wie co chcesz napisac

sry i dunno english
  Nightmare 30x

POUSEGAMANE

Quote from: Weezer on December 02, 2010, 03:47:37 PM
Try to play some DE/TY as main char not just for RB or trains and u will discover it sucks in almost all things except RB and trains.

Atm DE/TY was soo nerfed that dont have any chances in PVP's, and before this nerfs wasn't good chances too but those few who knew how to play this char still could make a lot of mess on enemies.

Try to find some active DE/TY on server atm, u will discover that all (except for szi) r alt chars just to kill RB and trains. That's why none complain about how DE/TY r nerfed for PVP and Oly, but szi play it as active and even with all those nerfs he still play with his char cause he like it and this topic was made to improve things on his class.

so better stop exist de/ty at server ...ok gm delet that char isnt useless to have at  game...cmon all want to play some char..all char have the same opportunity in this serve or all must have....to make a char the easier target in 1 pvp isnt good..i remember szi in 1 pvp hit me 25k..i think is was normal..in frenzy can pown me...but in frenza have 2-3k hp..so can kill me easy can i can kill him easy..now he no have balance..fix ty/de!!!
SifouVERSOUS HE/PP
POUSEGAMANE DE/TY NOBLES
SifouDagger TH/WLK NOBLES
BarbieIssixy SOR/PP X-HERO
DiscoCrab PW/SWS X-HERO
TheOnlyR1pper TY/WC NOBLES
JesseJaims HE/WLK
"Riders On The Storm"

Wizjoner

< Requiescat in pace >

RPG club

http://www.rpg-club.com

chlipus

ty/de is death class on pvp, ppl make ty/de for farm, and this nerf is not only ty/de nerf

tak mialo byc