about tyr/destro nerf - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

about tyr/destro nerf

Started by sziii, December 02, 2010, 11:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sziii

Quote from: sziii on December 02, 2010, 11:19:27 AM
As i spoke on topic before here is some new topic to bring on a better conclusion about chance was did on char destro/tyrant.
Some ppl can call it crying and whatever. If i will not post and speak about it nothing will chance so lets do it.

Change on cryt dmg for two-handed weapons on bizon is a total exclusion for this char from PvP, Inside Olympiad arena and outside of town.

All changes GMs made before were good, i agreed with healing after start on oly, no doubt that it was needed. But this nerf here is just pointless. Orcs and [other chars!] still can kill raid bosses easy. Tyrant/destroyer... maybe not so popular char coz of difficulty in playing and been non effective on pvp like others took a HUGE disadvantage coz his main power is gone.

Still some players want to play this char so i calls to GMs to change it back and start solving problem with easy rb farming from the beginning.  Destro/tytant isnt only farm char! To solve easy rb farm problem, start from working on raidbosses. GMs! U can make them stronger, change their features, thats whats gonna make it better.

seboulba

nm30X
EvilBunnies

sziii

how much power on pvp des/tyrant lost? 50%?

ZEFEROT

Quote from: sziii on December 19, 2010, 12:37:40 PM
how much power on pvp des/tyrant lost? 50%?
i think more .... ~70% , ofc it was made to make ty/de farm rb's harder and longer, but gm's needed to make it other way ...
Set up at all RB's "Resist Blunt Weapon", but give back power to this chars... It was fun on mass pvp to see 1-2 ty/de , cause he could kill people with 1-2 crits ;)) ( but they must run through the whole battlefield !! )
[URL=http://img265.imageshack.us/i/signatureoit.jpg/][/URL]