Web Analytics
about tyr/destro nerf

News:

Main Menu

about tyr/destro nerf

Started by sziii, December 02, 2010, 11:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sziii

As i spoke on topic before here is some new topic to bring on a better conclusion about chance was did on char destro/tyrant.
Some ppl can call it crying and whatever. If i will not post and speak about it nothing will chance so lets do it.

Change on cryt dmg for two-handed weapons on bizon is a total exclusion for this char from PvP, Inside Olympiad arena and outside of town.

All changes GMs made before were good, i agreed with healing after start on oly, no doubt that it was needed. But this nerf here is just pointless. Orcs and [other chars!] still can kill raid bosses easy. Tyrant/destroyer... maybe not so popular char coz of difficulty in playing and been non effective on pvp like others took a HUGE disadvantage coz his main power is gone.

Still some players want to play this char so i calls to GMs to change it back and start solving problem with easy rb farming from the beginning.  Destro/tytant isnt only farm char! To solve easy rb farm problem, start from working on raidbosses. GMs! U can make them stronger, change their features, thats whats gonna make it better.

dusaka

and must be lifted Orc's bow penalty

dusaka  WC/DE  since 5.5 years

Kondjo   Warsmith/B.Hunter  BEST CRAFTER in NM

BgXAH   DA/TH

Diver

Kamael are making to low dmg too ^^

lUterusl

Javardsnegger

Sorry Szii i feel you and i sympatize with your cause but....

MI TOO I WANNA CHAR WHO POWNZ IN RB's/OLY AND PIVIPIIII PLOX PLOX PLOX!!

You can't have it all! Almost real life Like don't you think?

Next time you feel like QQ over your char. Think about ppl who Don't pown in pivipi/Oly and can't even kill a miserable Rb.....Something like ME! And be Happy!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Javardsnegger

Quote from: dusaka on December 02, 2010, 12:10:17 PM
and must be lifted Orc's bow penalty

LoooooooooL Ofc!! I'm picturing Ty/Dest on Bizon/frenzy/zealot/etc with Bow Range......!! Entire clans down to their feets.....Dead....Killed by you.... and than you woke up! And it was just a dream!! Game Over! KKTYBB
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Weezer

Quote from: Javardsnegger on December 02, 2010, 03:24:44 PM
Sorry Szii i fell you and i sympatize but....
You can't have it all! Almost real life Like don't you think!!

Try to play some DE/TY as main char not just for RB or trains and u will discover it sucks in almost all things except RB and trains.

Atm DE/TY was soo nerfed that dont have any chances in PVP's, and before this nerfs wasn't good chances too but those few who knew how to play this char still could make a lot of mess on enemies.

Try to find some active DE/TY on server atm, u will discover that all (except for szi) r alt chars just to kill RB and trains. That's why none complain about how DE/TY r nerfed for PVP and Oly, but szi play it as active and even with all those nerfs he still play with his char cause he like it and this topic was made to improve things on his class.

Javardsnegger

Weez, i didn't said he wasn't right to try to defend his char with all he has! I know smth about dedication to a weaker char i played glad/pp for 4 years here! Since c3 times! Every1 remembers how much it sucked! And just when glad got some power (interlude/Gracia) they got nerfed here! All i'm saying is that we can't have only 1 combo who's good at killing rb's/oly/pvp!
I dunno much about de/ty cause like i alrdy said i never owned 1. If you guys say he should be tweaked up a bit than i agree.

<3

Locus

Quote from: sziii on December 02, 2010, 11:19:27 AM
As i spoke on topic before here is some new topic to bring on a better conclusion about chance was did on char destro/tyrant.
Some ppl can call it crying and whatever. If i will not post and speak about it nothing will chance so lets do it.

Change on cryt dmg for two-handed weapons on bizon is a total exclusion for this char from PvP, Inside Olympiad arena and outside of town.

All changes GMs made before were good, i agreed with healing after start on oly, no doubt that it was needed. But this nerf here is just pointless. Orcs and [other chars!] still can kill raid bosses easy. Tyrant/destroyer... maybe not so popular char coz of difficulty in playing and been non effective on pvp like others took a HUGE disadvantage coz his main power is gone.

Still some players want to play this char so i calls to GMs to change it back and start solving problem with easy rb farming from the beginning.  Destro/tytant isnt only farm char! To solve easy rb farm problem, start from working on raidbosses. GMs! U can make them stronger, change their features, thats whats gonna make it better.

+1 for that
Good idea, making rb rly hard to kill for 1-2 "farmers"
and fixing the nerfs of orcs

sziii

Quote from: Javardsnegger on December 02, 2010, 03:24:44 PM
Sorry Szii i feel you and i sympatize with your cause but....

You can't have it all! Almost real life Like don't you think?

Next time you feel like QQ over your char. Think about ppl who Don't pown in pivipi/Oly and can't even kill a miserable Rb.....Something like ME! And be Happy!
I respect ur opinion but like weezer told u try to play with destro/tyrant vs players, not vs mobs. BTW this is topic about nerf on two-hended weapons. Imo all nerfs before on ty/de were good, but this one is just NERF FAIL. RBs still die fast , no problem to kill them, and weak pvp char became weaker pvp char - im sure it wasnt GMs intention. If u got me, give support - write it here. THX

ps. Yes U can pown in pvp and Oly!! But u have to work hard for it. I worked hard, rly hard. I would like to see my mob kill score... i have fun mostly from char building. And here i get nerf so im wiped. And rb still die fast...

chlipus

ty/de is fine still can kill easy rb so this topic is useles

lytors

Some ideas:
1_ Make High Lvl RBs resist to sword/blunt weapons;

2_Allow players to give buffs to RBs, and also trick (dagger skill) as we could do some years ago;

3_If nerf for 1 race, nerf for all races.

Any of these options will be good to undo the nerf on orcs...(the opinion of a 4 years orc player)