glads are useless... - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

glads are useless...

Started by Kafaro, December 02, 2010, 04:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weezer

Quote from: Kafaro on December 03, 2010, 01:02:36 PM
I'm talking about these days! I remember them. but when they played there was a balance and not so many bugs. so u didn't get the point and i knew that some1 will  say smth about this sentence. I mean that i got all items which glad can have... sure that can be dnet+7-8 and duals +15 ...  eh nevermind. I think this sentense wasn't the most important of what i wanted to say... but u will have to catch smth ...      and how can u say better then me??? cause they had better items than me ???  heh...     and why they left or reroll? cause glad sucks outside oly... now sucks everywhere ;p  tell me where are all glads now? i htought that's the 1 of the best chars for 1 vs 1

Think a bit in solution to ur char options to pvp and u will discover how to play!

I'm not a "pro" GL player like u but i find a way to play as GL chars even after all this "nerfs" and still good to play, i tested with a GL (no sub) of a friend of mine and damage was rly cool, and after some tests the best option for me was to make GL/PA for what i wanna.

Since u soo good GL u will also find the way cause i'm just a noob and i made GL just cause of ur char!  :D

Kafaro

It's your opinion. So I'm glad that u will play glad... but i think u checked dmg before another nerf. nevermind. I wish u good play with new char :)

Weezer

Quote from: Kafaro on December 03, 2010, 01:28:15 PM
It's your opinion. So I'm glad that u will play glad... but i think u checked dmg before another nerf. nevermind. I wish u good play with new char :)

Checked yesterday, unless we got something new today imo it's still fine, ofc before damage was better, but now it still playable.

But don't worry i wont make it, i dont have time to make new char.

Kafaro

If it's playable start play it. I talked with many glads and all says that it's not playable. And i don't worry cause i said that i would be happy if u will start play glad

Weezer

Quote from: Kafaro on December 03, 2010, 02:14:18 PM
If it's playable start play it. I talked with many glads and all says that it's not playable. And i don't worry cause i said that i would be happy if u will start play glad

Ok, lvl up my char till 85, give me a horn or kill quest golk for me, give me a good weapon and i will play it, but ofc don't give me a Dual Weapon cause i don't need it i need other weapon.

spashqq

seboulba

Quote from: Weezer on December 03, 2010, 02:26:56 PM
Ok, lvl up my char till 85, give me a horn or kill quest golk for me, give me a good weapon and i will play it, but ofc don't give me a Dual Weapon cause i don't need it i need other weapon.

that the problem :) ppl make glad to play it as it should be and not with another weapon :p
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Weezer

Quote from: seboulba on December 03, 2010, 04:54:09 PM
that the problem :) ppl make glad to play it as it should be and not with another weapon :p

Or maybe that's the solution, duals isnt the only weapon a GL can use.

lucifsg

Quote from: Weezer on December 03, 2010, 01:33:52 PM
Checked yesterday, unless we got something new today imo it's still fine, ofc before damage was better, but now it still playable.

But don't worry i wont make it, i dont have time to make new char.

its so funny every time someone gets nerfed a random guy playing other char or not playing at all,  pops up and says "ur char is fine, a friend of a friend of an ex clanmate was hitting mobs and he said all is ok" or " i test glad and he is fine, dmg was ok " (just how the fack u know what dmg should  there be since u cant even notice whats changed just by loging  once or twice a firends glad.....?)

But my favorite 2 cents is smth like "noob use proper buffs , if u buff corectly u ll do awesome dmg and as i recall another glad yesterday was hitting me for 20k per hit"
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

Wizjoner

Quote from: chlipus on December 03, 2010, 03:45:57 AM
what do you want for glad, some special skils? or maby you want extra enchant skils for atrybut? go try QQ to ncsoft not here

lol? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-IC3skpc_A

I want only remove this stupid nerf, nothing more
< Requiescat in pace >

RPG club

http://www.rpg-club.com

Tagada

Quote from: jygh on December 03, 2010, 01:00:54 PM
lorelay was played by iuda :P

Only at the end  ;) when they almost stopped playing
Lorsque le sage montre la lune, l'imbécile regarde le doigt.

zenice

I dont understand one thing, the problem here its glad nerf / some skill not working properly? or its the He/Glad non mutant char?
Some people just cant stand being owned...

btw that skill can have 2 types of enchant: 1: Increases dual-sword weapon Atk. Spd
                                                                      2: Increases general/skill attack damage when in PVP