Web Analytics
glads are useless... - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

glads are useless...

Started by Kafaro, December 02, 2010, 04:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kafaro

but it should give dmg from normal hits and skills without enchant....  but it gives 0. i made it for POWER +17 and it gives still 0 ...  and the second thing is that it doesn't works with duals but it works with bow (as i know). it should works only with duals.

zenice

Quote from: Kafaro on December 04, 2010, 11:19:15 AM
but it should give dmg from normal hits and skills without enchant....  but it gives 0. i made it for POWER +17 and it gives still 0 ...  and the second thing is that it doesn't works with duals but it works with bow (as i know). it should works only with duals.

It should work on power enchant with all weapons and on atk speed enchant only with duals, your problem is with the skill not working with duals on power dont blame he/glad.

Kafaro

but why with bow works and with dual it doesn't ????? i send screens to gm... and nothing as always.

legendaryvicious

Quote from: Kafaro on December 04, 2010, 10:58:53 PM
but why with bow works and with dual it doesn't ????? i send screens to gm... and nothing as always.

Perhaps because after all those years of crying about glads OP in olys they decided to eliminate that skill to "balance" glads  :o
You Can't Kill the Messiah.

Kafaro

when they were OP? when u saw glad which had more than 50 pts except my chars??? tell me...

Sephiroth

Quote from: Kafaro on December 05, 2010, 04:47:02 PM
when they were OP? when u saw glad which had more than 50 pts except my chars??? tell me...
Kafaro, the only reason u've been hero is cos IUDA and the other good GLs left NM long ago, and they did more than 100 pts as far as I know. U'r not worth even half of'em, so stop acting like if u were a pro GL...

To the NM staff, I left long ago so I dunno how things are REALLY going, but everything I see at forums are ppl talking'bout stupid fixes and nothing important to improve this server for once, full of bugs what causes nerfs cos u'r too lazy to fix'em.

Kafaro

good beacause of what? cause they had better items than others? so stop u all talking that they were better then me. and my point is that more ppl than me should have SOME pts at oly as a glad.  understood the point biacz? so stfu. btw who the F are u taught guy?

lbiguiml

I'm backing to play soon, started with a archer.... not tested yet using duals witth my old glad..... but as I read in this topic.... if duelist spirit its not working with duals I'll not waste time testing it...... wtf duelist spirit works with bow and not with duals? wtf?

As Weezer said.... try find another way to use your char...... I think it's not fair, it's like dead eye, rapid fire works with blunts.... so archer will stop using bow to use blunt to be able to use the skill? or even.... archers be sux with bows.... so they might sub with some class that will use their skills and not bow?

sure that gl's was OE in IL (good times ^^).... but it was in IL.... the server is now HB..... I have in mind a answer why its working with bows and not with duals... but i'll not post it... it would make some ppls angry  :)

edit: on HB i dunno but on IL, to be hero u need 300+ pts with glad

Sephiroth

Quote from: Kafaro on December 05, 2010, 05:39:11 PM
good beacause of what? cause they had better items than others? so stop u all talking that they were better then me. and my point is that more ppl than me should have SOME pts at oly as a glad.  understood the point biacz? so stfu. btw who the F are u taught guy?
Not at all, they knew to play their char way better than u'll ever do. And about oly, L2 isn't only a game for 4 hours. It's true that glads shuld have more power, but u'r selfish. Where the hell were u when there was no problem in oly for u but for others? Or when ur ally mates were farming points to feed u?
Lil' tard, learn english please!
I left long ago, r u able to read?

jygh

Quote from: Sephiroth on December 05, 2010, 04:59:14 PM
Kafaro, the only reason u've been hero is cos IUDA and the other good GLs left NM long ago, and they did more than 100 pts as far as I know. U'r not worth even half of'em, so stop acting like if u were a pro GL...

IUDA was best glad thats true but why u say kafaro was shitty one since u never ever even registered for olympiad or made pvp with him ?? its kinda funny flaming someone that u dont even know how he play lol
  Nightmare 30x

Sephiroth

Quote from: jygh on December 05, 2010, 10:31:13 PM
IUDA was best glad thats true but why u say kafaro was shitty one since u never ever even registered for olympiad or made pvp with him ?? its kinda funny flaming someone that u dont even know how he play lol
No shit, now u'r so wise that u even know who I've pvp'd with or who I've watched playing Oly. Once again u surprise me...

Weezer

Quote from: jygh on December 05, 2010, 10:31:13 PM

Maybe cause in all his posts he say: "all made GL after they saw how i pwn all with mine". Come on, ok i understand he's ur cousin but u must admit that he's talking shits when say that.

Besides the fact we had a lot of better GL on this server, GL used to be a good class to play on IL that's why a some of people start playing that, and after people started playing some GL/XX combos cause of other reasons.