Web Analytics
my time to Qq :D

News:

Main Menu

my time to Qq :D

Started by slimx, December 11, 2010, 11:19:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slimx

i understand that major heal was a custom skill for SE but at least i want mi bogs back , i burned a lot of bogs on it  >:(
aah and one more thing now that u nerfed the heal pls fix throne root cuz its useless

VforVanilla

Quote from: slimx on December 11, 2010, 11:19:47 AM
i understand that major heal was a custom skill for SE but at least i want mi bogs back , i burned a lot of bogs on it  >:(
aah and one more thing now that u nerfed the heal pls fix throne root cuz its useless

At least they didn't removed you the OP skill Mana Storm  :D

DogsAreSoCute

Quote from: slimx on December 11, 2010, 11:19:47 AM
i understand that major heal was a custom skill for SE but at least i want mi bogs back , i burned a lot of bogs on it  >:(

Sure you will !! I guess that's what we call kiddo's dream

milampalas

8B007 TH/*PP for now...

chlipus

steal divinity was nerfed to chance 60%, why cancel now??

POUSEGAMANE

slimx isnt QQ that..is sux..every 2 month all change in server...i m borred this think...im QQ with u :PPP
SifouVERSOUS HE/PP
POUSEGAMANE DE/TY NOBLES
SifouDagger TH/WLK NOBLES
BarbieIssixy SOR/PP X-HERO
DiscoCrab PW/SWS X-HERO
TheOnlyR1pper TY/WC NOBLES
JesseJaims HE/WLK
"Riders On The Storm"

slimx

btw i would like track or any gm to reply to this and tell me why MH was removed?  :o
i don't think any SE combo was "OP"  just se/sk was doing a good job in oly but if u know how to play u can win them easy  ;D

VforVanilla

BTW you know that Greater heal power in DN has reamained like before C5  :D ? If it go down to 450 power like it should then damn you should QQ  ;D

slimx

Quote from: VforVanilla on December 12, 2010, 02:33:23 PM
BTW you know that Greater heal power in DN has reamained like before C5  :D ? If it go down to 450 power like it should then damn you should QQ  ;D
well it is like it should my greater heal has 450 power  :P

VforVanilla

Quote from: slimx on December 12, 2010, 04:09:35 PM
well it is like it should my greater heal has 450 power  :P

Says 450 power but actually is 700+. Check how much gives battle heal and you will understand that 450 power is impossible to heal 1000+  :D

slimx

Quote from: VforVanilla on December 12, 2010, 07:15:18 PM
Says 450 power but actually is 700+. Check how much gives battle heal and you will understand that 450 power is impossible to heal 1000+  :D
well with battle heal (301 power) i heal around 600 and with GH (450 power) i heal around 1k , seems ok to me  ;D
i guess if i had 700+ i should do around 1,5k

wildpussy

Quote from: slimx on December 12, 2010, 02:22:44 PM
btw i would like track or any gm to reply to this and tell me why MH was removed?  :o
i don't think any SE combo was "OP"  just se/sk was doing a good job in oly but if u know how to play u can win them easy  ;D
on dragon x15 there was retards getting owned on olympiad (as i saw there was 2x shillen elder on top with highest points)