Regarding Event - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

Regarding Event

Started by Catos, December 18, 2010, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

666VeNoM

Quote from: Catos on December 20, 2010, 07:04:43 PM
i said it why is 1st time when we did this but ofc u do not even read those posts
Was 1st time when all 3 clans from alliance had castle on main.
ofc I didint read... im just here to spam.

::)

I mean, its seems to me a lame excuse. You might have won siege without "merging" clans.

Anyway... doesn't matter now.
Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x
CottonMouth - Hierophant/Soultaker - Nobless

jygh

Quote from: Catos on December 20, 2010, 07:03:19 PM
so then why u still posting? ah ye cause u do not care :)
be serious mate.
7 pages ago u said u dont care either and u still post so i can ask u totally the same lol . anyway im out of this u ve no excuses anymore cause ur mates r saying other words even on forum ( voudas )so dont rly ve to hear notihng more from u xD
  Nightmare 30x

Catos

Quote from: jygh on December 20, 2010, 07:17:41 PM
7 pages ago u said u dont care either and u still post so i can ask u totally the same lol . anyway im out of this u ve no excuses anymore cause ur mates r saying other words even on forum ( voudas )so dont rly ve to hear notihng more from u xD
u probably saw wrong topic or mby u should read again ;)

jygh

Quote from: Catos on December 20, 2010, 07:19:27 PM
u probably saw wrong topic or mby u should read again ;)
prolly was in another topic about event dunno didnt even checked but u said u dont care since start and still u r answering to every post so seriously ....
  Nightmare 30x

slimx

Quote from: jygh on December 20, 2010, 07:20:09 PM
prolly was in another topic about event dunno didnt even checked but u said u dont care since start and still u r answering to every post so seriously ....
get a room  ;D

trooperXkoki

@lemarc - myb i fail in some way but you dude... rly i ve no comments :S you talk for my bad english tbh bi onest ...nc rly

ofc im scamer i dont hide that, and i like to put my nose everywhere coz i can...and yes i put my dk in every hole at every female of ur family ...sry again
:-* :-* :-*
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Lemarc

Quote from: Zuluman on December 20, 2010, 01:53:57 PM
I hate reading people comment on other peoples poor english when they fail to use any grammer, or even use the correct english words themselves. I don't like trooper at all however I like know it all's like you even less.

Stick to moaning about the game and not peoples english skills, unless of course you are after a lesson?
~

Pff know it all's  like me?? Yea great sentence from your part also! briliant!

Emo Atention whores like Emo e-thug mark... well i won't even bother to comment!

As for trooper x i jerk alot at home wiele sticking my dk in my dog's.... insulting  wommen from my family?? Well it suits  camping white trash like you! no more comments for you lamers butt hurt emo fags...! Cya all and be sure you all give my luv at home!!

:P

Catos

Quote from: jygh on December 20, 2010, 07:20:09 PM
i just wanna have same number of posts like u.
And is funny to see every reply from ur side that we failed we qq but actually i do not see who failed i just see we won sieges and u are just too mad about it , as for event i even said to change the day .

Sephiroth

Definitely u'r not the proper grammar nazi guy...

trooperXkoki

Quote from: Lemarc on December 20, 2010, 07:33:02 PM... insulting  wommen from my family??

i like to insult whores ...sry  :-\ 
:-*
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: TrackZero on December 19, 2010, 12:32:01 AM
Pizzaman , people didnt left event cause of time nor date, they are pretty fine with it(ask them), they are ultra mad on your lame move, cause well i counted few clans from TEMP ally etc.. but nvm as i said once a temp always a tramp.

hahaha, awesome!!  :D
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Lemarc

Quote from: trooperXkoki on December 20, 2010, 09:49:17 PM
i like to insult whores ...sry  :-\  
:-*

I know you do! Your mama tells me all the time she's sick of hearing your insults! Btw tell her to not fking call me anymore! She has a to much of a tard son for me to be his daddy! Damn...!

Btw is that the best you can do?? "i fk this, i fk that", "spamm insults left and right"?? You patectic waste of jeez!!