Regarding Event - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Regarding Event

Started by Catos, December 18, 2010, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VampyRUL

Quote from: mark_elesse on December 19, 2010, 04:49:29 AM
yes man, regarding my uni degres, social staus and the healthy care for my own body, i MUST say i am more intelligent then you are!
f_ck me cause i love makin jokes of Taigetos survivors <3 i'll take the blame....

You realy have a great ideea about yourself, when u take a look in a mirror you fell inlove.
WTF did you write? did you read after you write it? are you serios?OMG you have a uni degreee i can not belive that, is it hard to have such a degree in your country? social status ......... royalty?
Nothing is free and everything is on sale
"Buy land, they're not making it anymore"---> Mark Twain

Diver

Javardsnegger

A few words from my part!

1- Thanks for your kind words Track! Well all i have to say is: A Tramp calling me Tramp? You are a Gm here, all you have to do is keep neutral and give the example. So, you have actually 1 ally in wich not every1 thinks he's a madafaka gansta fag better than all the others and wants to be the boss or leave and instead of congratulating us for staying thogether you find nothing better to say than flame??

2- For MArk: Thank G0d we have some1 so goodlooking as you in our server! Wanna go out with me?? I just luv hairy asses.... thinking of it, i bet you shave your's so.... nah!

3-All the rest: QQ motherfukers you are just jealous cause if you where in other side you would Do exaclty the same so.... CRY ME A RIVER!

Btw like Voudas said here: we where 70ppl online yesterday. Server has 400, it's our fault if the rest of the server can't put their diferences aside and get thogheter?? Go kill yourself's jealous  QQ bitches.  ;D

And  for all it's worth i never NEVER heard cata saying we would merge for event! And cause of all this sh1t i won't come to this fking event1 keep your fking coins and stick them where the sun doen't shine!

KKTYBB
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Javardsnegger

Quote from: DarkMagician on December 19, 2010, 11:07:31 AM
if we cant do nothing in equal numbers then hoe the #^&% we won the 5vs5 and 9vs9 event few months ago  :o (by us i mean TEMP)

Was Zerg! Or Gm was on our side! We are Donators! We used exploits! we cheated! ..... Patetic!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

VforVanilla

Anyway, whatever we say here the event is gonna be done and the winner supposely will take the huge reward (santa hats???). If not Track should dig a hole to hide inside caue he will proove again that his words mean nothing. Plain and simply.

EDIT: I just saw event cancelled. Good job :D

slimx

Quote from: Javardsnegger on December 19, 2010, 11:04:56 AM
A few words from my part!

1- Thanks for your kind words Track! Well all i have to say is: A Tramp calling me Tramp? You are a Gm here, all you have to do is keep neutral and give the example. So, you have actually 1 ally in wich not every1 thinks he's a madafaka gansta fag better than all the others and wants to be the boss or leave and instead of congratulating us for staying thogether you find nothing better to say than flame??

2- For MArk: Thank G0d we have some1 so goodlooking as you in our server! Wanna go out with me?? I just luv hairy asses.... thinking of it, i bet you shave your's so.... nah!

3-All the rest: QQ motherfukers you are just jealous cause if you where in other side you would Do exaclty the same so.... CRY ME A RIVER!

Btw like Voudas said here: we where 70ppl online yesterday. Server has 400, it's our fault if the rest of the server can't put their diferences aside and get thogheter?? Go kill yourself's jealous  QQ bitches.  ;D

And  for all it's worth i never NEVER heard cata saying we would merge for event! And cause of all this sh1t i won't come to this fking event1 keep your fking coins and stick them where the sun doen't shine!

KKTYBB
ahahaha +11  :D :D

=^TrackZero^=

Dramaaaaaaaaaaaaa

However , at least Giran siege will pwn :)
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Catos

at giran siege we will zerg is no point to come cause will be no fun QQ pls leave sv then , why u play if u have no fun?
at innadril siege we were 70 and wars had 51 in cc+ 1 pt of BH that means 60 so yes we were more with 1 pt , well as i remember they all are superstars and 1 pt of them =  3 pts of temp so with a symple math from their words i do not see a zerg but ok even so we had 1 more pt than them and what they manage to do? destroy 1st gate of castle and suprise guess what were they doing when they entered inside? instead of destroying the gate from throne room they ran all over castle to destroy crystals....so how the hell u want to be better than temps when u don't even think? if we weren't registered for the siege and we had castle on bot....for what we needed those stupid crystals? if u rushed inside castle from time to time .... destroy the god damn gate to have a chance not run for crystals lol when we weren't even registered.
flames about those sh1ts are old enough , that if they come with 3 pts we bring 4 and so one , well 1st of all we are 1 ally so yes we care for all from ally and will not deny them the right to come for a mass pvp , if u cannot bring more than 3 pts then play like this or go to sleep.
Cause u never had an active alliance that can help ur ass when u were in danger should be again our fault right?
I remember 3 months ago when u were 3 alliance , more exactly 8 clans vs Temps and yes u were more than us and yes u manage to take some castles , but not cause of numbers ofc , just cause we are nobs:) but what about the time when u got powned all ur big 8 clans? from ur lovely Temp alliance? zerg right?
It's pointless balance the sv when u QQ 24/7 about Temp Zerg and all of u together can't do a sh1t vs us......stop crying , stop fighting and god damn it mby u will manage to do smth!

Pawciu

we are all in EB and? Temps in one clan or in three clans whatever, we could win this event w/o any merging but we did it for Giran siege, and to show u something.

u failed  ;)

AmenN

Quote from: Pawciu on December 19, 2010, 12:47:32 PM

u failed  ;)

I'm not surprised they're always failed.

Ps.BrokenAnals they shit oneself before event start!!omfg ,lol, nc
AmenN
Kobo
Dillajla

milampalas

well what is really the problem in server?? TEMP ???\
i have said it before.. but ppl just think thet they are super pro...
i am big noob.. but thank god from the time i came to this server i hade 3 great leaders..
first Astri.. then Cami and now catos=the pizza buy!!
with 1 good leader of sheva = yoshimo and a crazy guy voudas...
they have manage 5 years now to have an ally united....
not like everyone that he is super pro.. to make a clan for him.. and then QQ that he is alone with 3-4 mempers with him.. cause he thinks only himself...
all the time i hear zerg zerg.. QQQQQQ ... and??? 70 ppl of temp  are more strong than all other server???
and btw.. if u can , get all of u zerged ppl go in 1 clan and make it have 50 ppl active.. and not 10 clans of 4-5 ppl..
but as we all know.. in 1-2 months max. u will fight eachother... like u have done it in the past...
so QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
8B007 TH/*PP for now...

FeelmyBow

My god, lately there is more drama on forum and ingame then there was drama @ Jerry Springer for the last 3 years.
Relax take it easy, its just a game.
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord