Aaaa, theres 1 extra boost on dark ressist... mkay, my bad about that
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Sali

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on November 20, 2010, 11:38:21 PM
Aaaa, theres 1 extra boost on dark ressist... mkay, my bad about that
dont listen to him, resist is the same at frint, just there is +to fighter stats
Quote from: lucifsg on November 20, 2010, 11:28:58 AM
actually no , im pretty smart and im surrounded by stupid clowns like u. when a skill says it has 108 power it should have 108 power its simple as that. . among all other classes with attacking spells of 108 power dark attacks make the lowest dmg no matter if it comes from a necro , sh , da , bd or w/e. dunno maybe there is a pvp dmg reduce on dark attacks , while there are 2 useless ressists like frint and dnet sets. got it now clown ? and next time before u post ur retarded reply read 1st all the pages .

ps for morrons like u. dif between me and a nuker is that i lack the nuke spell (350 power or so). otherwise i should hit fine thats why ncsoft gave me gloom vortrex death spike and claw with 108 power same power as the basic attacking skills ur so called nukers got
im a clown? look at u who is screaming for attention, just like a true clown. And all resists we got came from ncsoft, so why do u blame the server or others for that?
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Neozinhu

Quote from: Sali on November 21, 2010, 08:25:47 PM
so why do u blame the server or others for that?
bcuz he realized that he isnt Bruce Nolan  ;D
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

Saorin

LOLOLOLOLOLOOL :o :o

OMFG LUCY

almost 2-3 years later they still havent fixed my SE/SK  dark atks  LOL i don't know why you still try!!!!!!

MANY <3s
Saorin     SE//SK 79/79main   noble//PR  - - Sa0rin   AW/BD 79/79main  --  0wNz     Bish//TH  :P c4 ownZor  --   Zizzifixer    SWS/EE

If they ask you to believe it question whether it's true
                           If they ask you to achieve, is it for them or for you?

lucifsg

BUMP

yo saorin how r u dude ?
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

Roamer

sps dmg sux too... on varka hits w/o cancel 140 it`s joke...and on full  resisst cop+windstorm+cov+ etc from noob pr/bd 1,5k  :o :o :o
Damiano10 Roamer xxNigelxx
Sheva member
gone

Ep1k

well since our server has this sub system ,imo u cant make smth to result a ballance between all classes...u`ll allways find ,after the boost or nerf of anyway class, one thats OP... u just cant ballance this :)  anyway the necro dmg is lame ...i saw in  last siege..maciek  was hiting my bishop  w/o dnet set and w/o tezza(for resists) for 250-300 dmg dont remember well  thats pure crap...anyway they can boost up