Wind resist/dmg question - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Wind resist/dmg question

Started by fenrris, March 07, 2011, 07:03:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

666VeNoM

Quote from: cerebelo on March 11, 2011, 07:06:33 PM
bro don't ask why u make low dmg..... it's not the attr def ... it's the oe equipment ... yesterday one friend of mine tryed to pvp 1 vs 1 and he was really dissapointed when his oponent killed him in 3 hits full buffed and after that he showed his icarus+15 and his det +8 set ... and there are many like this after merge .... no need to speack about +++++ skill enchant and ++++ shirts ++++ jewels

i know that donations are important for server but those donations made game unplayable for many of us

mages that haven't oe equipment can only play as debuffers .... that's the sad story , but it's true

Funny that when I fight against ppl with +++ weapons and sets and Im full buff the damage aint that high. And I use dyn robe set not full att, use dyn phantom+4 and I have crap jewels.

Something is wrong here...

Ofc some archers give a huge damage on criticals (1.5k, 2k), but seriously, I dont know wtf is wrong with your buffs, sets, weapon w/e.
Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x
CottonMouth - Hierophant/Soultaker - Nobless

rocktr

Quote from: fenrris on March 07, 2011, 08:52:41 PM
Even so Vinci it's kind lo dmg(damn lo). I have sh/sk so I’m aware of typical dmg while on sof/anti magic/ prot of rune or other stuff. I'm sure that chars I’ve hit were without any form of ud. Just full buff but so was I.

Best situation was when i got kamael buff + wizard sacrifice(from final wizard transformation) 22k m attack and I’ve hit dagger/warlord for 700/700/4k crit. Lately I’m mostly using LS/Silence during bigger pvp to be useful.

Thanks for reply btw  :)
dagger/wl ? lol he havent any passive m.def maybe bsss off?

fenrris

Quote from: rocktr on March 12, 2011, 03:12:51 PM
dagger/wl ? lol he havent any passive m.def maybe bsss off?

Nope there were on :) and i know that this clas have no passive m def..thats why it was on of "WTF!?" kind of pvp  ::)