News:

Main Menu

About merging servers NM+Infinity

Started by Catos, January 24, 2011, 12:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Vengeance on January 25, 2011, 02:55:06 PM
+1

Some things to add cause i'm rly loled there's only one person that sees all these actions are a result of all dragonNOTwork staff inability to even post one advert anywhere for DN servers. Why we should bother ourselves with more things to do when we can simply kill two servers? Hahahahah...

1st. I as many other ppl started to play infinity x5, cause it's foking x5 (don't tell me stupid things like "rate was same or smth on 30x and 5x", cause I can only answer: "bla, bla, and a beever packs the chocolate...")=+1 to bb DN

2nd. People that got all their items 6 times easier than infinity players, will now play on same rules as them?=+2 to bb DN

3rd. People that had lost 6 times less of their spare time to lvl up a char than infinity players, will now play on same rules as them?=+3 to bb DN

4th. People that had enchanted their skills 6 times easier than infinity players, will now play on same rules as them?=+4 to bb DN

5th. People that had enchanted their weapons, armors 6 times easier than infinity players, will now play on same rules as them?=+5 to bb DN

6th. Rate of x20??? Perephrasing: "you would barely feel the difference"... LOL I can hardly believe you, Track!

7th. The so called economy... (believe me, I'm not one of the ppl trying to rule it, the botters are... For 5-6 years on infy, I still don't know even where from to get a bot...) ...so it's really easy to pay 2kkk for a coin (price on NM) when you play on x30, but try this on x5 or even x20... hahahahah, again. Price on infy is ~800kk, for ppl who don't know...=+7 to bb DN.

8th. The thought that even one of my chars will be taken from another person (nick change), makes me sick...=+8 to bb DN.

9th. Loosing the clanhall of my alt clan (alt only for me, there are active ppl playing there and using it)... well=+9 to bb DN.

...and many many more...

100th. (if you're still reading) More ppl=more fun=+1 to stay on DN...

Total calculations of x30/x5=6 times differ; Staying on DN=(-99)+(+1)=(-98)

Thanks for attention and believe me you'll have again few ppl on killed server very soon.

P.S. I hope none of the above is true or will happen (except pt. 100), but believe me, I find it really hard to believe!

P.S.2. Meet the beginning of the end, ppl! Have fun all! :)

Well clearly you dont know a thing about DN ill try explain you in short, can be bothered for more:

-ONLY difference between "x5" and "x30" is and EXP rate , yes x30 players lvl up faster and have drop rate (adena example) bigger.
Everything rest sp rate,spoil rate,enchant rate,(i loled ON THIS ONE clearly shows you know nothing about l2 files , since when rate of server affect on enchant rate? so x200 rate is 200% success or 20x or what the freak!?), then again enchant rate armor weapons IS SAME THING (i mean both servers have it same since the birth),full items drop rate , and so on...all same!! (P.S. Same goes for skill enchanting agumentations etc.. ALL SAME)
-Rules? You gotta be kidding me, as i said about in previous posts rules will be changed with Infinity GM to fit both community's, so is quite fast and simple solution.
-Rate yes, x20 in exp rate everything else will be SAME as you had so far on infinity and on NM (SAME) again, althou we might boost some drop because you know l2 isnt a game who just opened so its interesting to grind on x0,01 server, but it wont be high wont be low so np about it.
-About economy , its more or less the same thing . Economy is based on the amount of something (coins example ) exists on market so only difference can be that NM had a bit more coins then INF but then again they will collide together so in the end you will have a new market based on new parameters and not on old one. But i agree with u there will be some changes but thats no big deal neither, main items will still have same value dnet/icarus and so on...
-Nick change is compromise , like it or not thats how it is.
-Clan hall is quite nothing comparing to all Fortresses that are fully working with much better things inside if u posses one, so in the end everyone will be able to have some sort of "HOME" CH or not CH.

Thanks for a post but your story and 6x difference just not good enough, i dont mind you express your opinion, but dont say things that are not correct and you are not fully aware of. In the end, no1 force you to join us its a free server so you can join or you dont join.

P.S. I checked your account a bit, dont bother to post from 2 accounts do it all from 1 please so i dont reply to same person same things , and dont quote yourself, it saves me time atm, thanks.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Vengeance

Quote from: TrackZero on January 25, 2011, 03:40:57 PM
Well clearly you dont know a thing about DN ill try explain you in short, can be bothered for more:

Thanks for a post but your story and 6x difference just not good enough, i dont mind you express your opinion, but dont say things that are not correct and you are not fully aware of. In the end, no1 force you to join us its a free server so you can join or you dont join.

P.S. I checked your account a bit, dont bother to post from 2 accounts do it all from 1 please so i dont reply to same person same things , and dont quote yourself, it saves me time atm, thanks.

Your explanation is really quite enough, moreover you're right I don't know anything for NM server or l2 files, that's why I made the post and you gave me the answer I hoped for^^:)

I'm happy to hear all this!

Thanks a lot for attention, Track!^^:)

P.S. About account checked, dunno what you mean, but I don't have two accs on forum, believe me. I don't really post much here, more likely checking announcements. :)
Server Infinity 5x: Vengeance SpS/EE

jygh

+1

Some things to add cause i'm rly loled there's only one person that sees all these actions are a result of all dragonNOTwork staff inability to even post one advert anywhere for DN servers. Why we should bother ourselves with more things to do when we can simply kill two servers? Hahahahah...

1st. I as many other ppl started to play infinity x5, cause it's foking x5 (don't tell me stupid things like "rate was same or smth on 30x and 5x", cause I can only answer: "bla, bla, and a beever packs the chocolate...")=+1 to bb DN

2nd. People that got all their items 6 times easier than infinity players, will now play on same rules as them?=+2 to bb DN

3rd. People that had lost 6 times less of their spare time to lvl up a char than infinity players, will now play on same rules as them?=+3 to bb DN

4th. People that had enchanted their skills 6 times easier than infinity players, will now play on same rules as them?=+4 to bb DN

5th. People that had enchanted their weapons, armors 6 times easier than infinity players, will now play on same rules as them?=+5 to bb DN

6th. Rate of x20??? Perephrasing: "you would barely feel the difference"... LOL I can hardly believe you, Track!

7th. The so called economy... (believe me, I'm not one of the ppl trying to rule it, the botters are... For 5-6 years on infy, I still don't know even where from to get a bot...) ...so it's really easy to pay 2kkk for a coin (price on NM) when you play on x30, but try this on x5 or even x20... hahahahah, again. Price on infy is ~800kk, for ppl who don't know...=+7 to bb DN.

8th. The thought that even one of my chars will be taken from another person (nick change), makes me sick...=+8 to bb DN.

9th. Loosing the clanhall of my alt clan (alt only for me, there are active ppl playing there and using it)... well=+9 to bb DN.

...and many many more...

Thanks for attention and believe me you'll have again few ppl on killed server very soon.

P.S. I hope none of the above is true or will happen (except pt. 100), but believe me, I find it really hard to believe!

k so gtfo then fcking cryer and let infinity die cuz no 1 ll fcking pay for ur sh1t server since its more dead than nm u dumb  .u wana play somewhere using ur old char and get some fun or fkcing cry cause in soem days infinity will be closed ? gosh dumb ppls . ( new to flame i mean XD )

on nm we ve 50 red icarus so leave before they merge servers tbh
  Nightmare 30x

seboulba

Quote from: jygh on January 25, 2011, 04:12:21 PM
k so gtfo then fcking cryer and let infinity die cuz no 1 ll fcking pay for ur sh1t server since its more dead than nm u dumb  .u wana play somewhere using ur old char and get some fun or fkcing cry cause in soem days infinity will be closed ? gosh dumb ppls . ( new to flame i mean XD )

liar, dont listen him :D but we got some icarus+15 latlely  ::) from ppls who never come pvp.
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Vengeance

Quote from: jygh on January 25, 2011, 04:12:21 PM

Go vote for DN dummy and it won't die! ;)
Server Infinity 5x: Vengeance SpS/EE

wildpussy

+1

...and many many more...

man omg, use brains

1. yes it's true that most rates were the same, or you think on NM they drop 30 tomes / mob and 3x raid jewel per epic boss ?
2. 6 times easier what ? icarus bow on NM = 200 DC on donny, same as on infinity, same DNET sets, dynasty does not drop faster
3. on infinity we are all who not lazy 85,100% easy, even if you are "only" 82 level, u can make it up in few day on x20 rate, big deal
4. again, x30 means they get x30 amount of BOGs or what ?
5. BEWS rate is same, maybe they spoil more EWS and it's still not a big deal (track here claims spoil rates r same)
6. trust me, you wont see differance
7. adena is worthless on both servers, who the hell cares, you have maybe max 2kkk adena on infinity, rest you are converting to coins
8. get lost
9. omg, why not just make own server at home and play on it ... and you can have everything, if your alt clan is more important than life of the server

666VeNoM

+1

...and many many more...

Thats all?

bb then.

we dont need brainless ppl here.

goog God. What a load of crap!
Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x
CottonMouth - Hierophant/Soultaker - Nobless

dodqns

Quote from: wildpussy on January 25, 2011, 04:47:09 PM
man omg, use brains
Are u really think that he don't use brainS? This was the best post EVER! Show me even one post in whole forum with more brainS please!

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: dodqns on January 25, 2011, 05:08:57 PM
Are u really think that he don't use brainS? This was the best post EVER! Show me even one post in whole forum with more brainS please!
ANYWAY, even after i told you to stop ....

Vengeance  ( http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php?action=profile;u=29049 )

and

dodqns  ( http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php?action=profile;u=46172 )

ARE SAME PERSON, so you are admiring yourself how smart i am, you just lost all credit at me, and i wont bother reply in any of your childish posts-topics. Hf
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

wildpussy

he is just crying without thinking, so yes, i think he's a moron with no brain

zenice

you just got BUSTED by Track!! 

QQ`er and double personality!! what INF have more to show us...  ;D

+GekKey+

I just see lots of topics and differents point of view about the merging. Anyway, heres few question that i have, and maybe many have:

1. It was told on announcement that all castle owners must empty their cwh. Does that include every clan, wether they have a castle, CH or nothing ?

2. What is gonna happen with clan that have same names ? Is there gonna be a temp rename, and later on a modification ? Or the oldest/higher lvl clan is gonna win over and delete the other one ?

3. It was told in your post that chars that have same name on NM and infinity will be replaced by a temp name (one of the 2) and the person with the temp name will be able to access to a page, and change their name to a free one. Somewhere else, i think it was piccy, doesnt matter, said that chars with same name, that are low lvl, unplayed will be deleted. I have some chars lvl 1, wich I use as wh... I really hope its not gonna get deleted, altought it has so few hours played, and its lvl 1

4. If you where a player from both server, and the sum of chars from both server is over 7, Will we get to choose wich from them will be kept ? Or we have to choose now, and delete the ones we wont take ? (Note that this takes 7days. I hope there is still more than 7 days before that merge, and that you will specify a deadline to delete chars.)

5. Pets name that collide?

I think thats all, Thanks :)