About merging servers NM+Infinity - Page 9

News:

Main Menu

About merging servers NM+Infinity

Started by Catos, January 24, 2011, 12:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildpussy

Quote from: Arkady on January 25, 2011, 11:49:32 AM
Let me explain something. I started on oficial server since c1 beta-test after that I moved on NM. I choosed x30 cus I was sick of slow exp but still I exactly know why many ppl choosed low rate like x5 Infi. Its just their play style to take it and care of all what they find in Aden world. So I wanna ask u all guys and especial u Track. What da f@ck u wanna do for all that Infi ppl ? U dont understand that is ruin their world ? Ofc some ppl stay so new server will be bigger but how many ppl will gone ? Think about it cus Infi is the last server when ppl plays for good climate not only for sh1ty pvp.

P.S.
In my opinion better joint together Nm and Dn. Unique pvp and very similar rates.
that was maybe true 5 years ago

on infinity left mostly old players who can make new char in few days to max level, camping raids for nobless takes longer than exp-ing even on x5 rate

better you go join dragon and see your self what is more similar servers, infinity or dragon

trooperXkoki

Let me explain something. I started on oficial server since c1 beta-test after that I moved on NM. I choosed x30 cus I was sick of slow exp but still I exactly know why many ppl choosed low rate like x5 Infi. Its just their play style to take it and care of all what they find in Aden world. So I wanna ask u all guys and especial u Track. What da f@ck u wanna do for all that Infi ppl ? U dont understand that is ruin their world ? Ofc some ppl stay so new server will be bigger but how many ppl will gone ? Think about it cus Infi is the last server when ppl plays for good climate not only for sh1ty pvp.

P.S.
In my opinion better joint together Nm and Dn. Unique pvp and very similar rates.
ruin what world? 20vs20?
close infinity or merge with other server and have longer life? did you ever think on that?
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Ayukens

Only 1 answerd about reset clan hall -castles and x5 + x30:   KAOS TOTAL !!!!  :D for when fusion with server x15 too? :P
a one good moment is by one good idea

Weezer

Quote from: Ayukens on January 25, 2011, 01:12:56 PM
Only 1 answerd about reset clan hall -castles and x5 + x30:   KAOS TOTAL !!!!  :D for when fusion with server x15 too? :P

Clan Halls, Castles and Fortress will be reseted.
CH will be locked till GM's tell when bid can be made.
Castles and Fortress will be rdy to sign when server back, so all can try to get their castles/fortress back.

Heroes will be reseted, but after merge people will be able to register and try make the 1st hero in the new server.

Clans will remain, wont be dissolved, but if clans have the same name in both servers i think probably will happen the same thing about char names, but imo they should be checked to make active clans keep their names, cause i know we have FUN clan on both servers, and on NM it's a bot clan of a friend of mine, but in Infinity is the same or not?!?

Vegas

Quote from: Weezer on January 25, 2011, 01:17:54 PM
Clan Halls, Castles and Fortress will be reseted.
CH will be locked till GM's tell when bid can be made.
Castles and Fortress will be rdy to sign when server back, so all can try to get their castles/fortress back.

Heroes will be reseted, but after merge people will be able to register and try make the 1st hero in the new server.

Clans will remain, wont be dissolved, but if clans have the same name in both servers i think probably will happen the same thing about char names, but imo they should be checked to make active clans keep their names, cause i know we have FUN clan on both servers, and on NM it's a bot clan of a friend of mine, but in Infinity is the same or not?!?
and what about thelasthope clan and minimal nickname on infinity? ;D

Weezer

Quote from: Vegas on January 25, 2011, 01:43:38 PM
and what about thelasthope clan and minimal nickname on infinity? ;D

From Announcements - http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,45546.180.html

Name collision will be handle with a script who checks for some parameters and will give the name to one who example have more time played,older char made,higher level , other guy who will have to change name (he will temporary get a name mixture of numbers and letters) will have to go to a web panel (specially made for this occasion) and change it to desired "FREE" name. With this way we will try balance as much as we can , so you who have planned lvl 1 bot chars - bad news.

Maybe will be the same for clan names.

Locus

Vengeance

Let me explain something. I started on oficial server since c1 beta-test after that I moved on NM. I choosed x30 cus I was sick of slow exp but still I exactly know why many ppl choosed low rate like x5 Infi. Its just their play style to take it and care of all what they find in Aden world. So I wanna ask u all guys and especial u Track. What da f@ck u wanna do for all that Infi ppl ? U dont understand that is ruin their world ? Ofc some ppl stay so new server will be bigger but how many ppl will gone ? Think about it cus Infi is the last server when ppl plays for good climate not only for sh1ty pvp...

+1

Some things to add cause i'm rly loled there's only one person that sees all these actions are a result of all dragonNOTwork staff inability to even post one advert anywhere for DN servers. Why we should bother ourselves with more things to do when we can simply kill two servers? Hahahahah...

1st. I as many other ppl started to play infinity x5, cause it's foking x5 (don't tell me stupid things like "rate was same or smth on 30x and 5x", cause I can only answer: "bla, bla, and a beever packs the chocolate...")=+1 to bb DN

2nd. People that got all their items 6 times easier than infinity players, will now play on same rules as them?=+2 to bb DN

3rd. People that had lost 6 times less of their spare time to lvl up a char than infinity players, will now play on same rules as them?=+3 to bb DN

4th. People that had enchanted their skills 6 times easier than infinity players, will now play on same rules as them?=+4 to bb DN

5th. People that had enchanted their weapons, armors 6 times easier than infinity players, will now play on same rules as them?=+5 to bb DN

6th. Rate of x20??? Perephrasing: "you would barely feel the difference"... LOL I can hardly believe you, Track!

7th. The so called economy... (believe me, I'm not one of the ppl trying to rule it, the botters are... For 5-6 years on infy, I still don't know even where from to get a bot...) ...so it's really easy to pay 2kkk for a coin (price on NM) when you play on x30, but try this on x5 or even x20... hahahahah, again. Price on infy is ~800kk, for ppl who don't know...=+7 to bb DN.

8th. The thought that even one of my chars will be taken from another person (nick change), makes me sick...=+8 to bb DN.

9th. Loosing the clanhall of my alt clan (alt only for me, there are active ppl playing there and using it)... well=+9 to bb DN.

...and many many more...

100th. (if you're still reading) More ppl=more fun=+1 to stay on DN...

Total calculations of x30/x5=6 times differ; Staying on DN=(-99)+(+1)=(-98)

Thanks for attention and believe me you'll have again few ppl on killed server very soon.

P.S. I hope none of the above is true or will happen (except pt. 100), but believe me, I find it really hard to believe!

P.S.2. Meet the beginning of the end, ppl! Have fun all! :)
Server Infinity 5x: Vengeance SpS/EE

cthon

i think we just found infinity's Ary :D and they even have same class :D
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

zenice

Quote from: Vengeance on January 25, 2011, 02:55:06 PM
+1

Some things to add cause i'm rly loled there's only one person that sees all these actions are a result of all dragonNOTwork staff inability to even post one advert anywhere for DN servers. Why we should bother ourselves with more things to do when we can simply kill two servers? Hahahahah...

1st. I as many other ppl started to play infinity x5, cause it's foking x5 (don't tell me stupid things like "rate was same or smth on 30x and 5x", cause I can only answer: "bla, bla, and a beever packs the chocolate...")=+1 to bb DN

2nd. People that got all their items 6 times easier than infinity players, will now play on same rules as them?=+2 to bb DN

3rd. People that had lost 6 times less of their spare time to lvl up a char than infinity players, will now play on same rules as them?=+3 to bb DN

4th. People that had enchanted their skills 6 times easier than infinity players, will now play on same rules as them?=+4 to bb DN

5th. People that had enchanted their weapons, armors 6 times easier than infinity players, will now play on same rules as them?=+5 to bb DN

6th. Rate of x20??? Perephrasing: "you would barely feel the difference"... LOL I can hardly believe you, Track!

7th. The so called economy... (believe me, I'm not one of the ppl trying to rule it, the botters are... For 5-6 years on infy, I still don't know even where from to get a bot...) ...so it's really easy to pay 2kkk for a coin (price on NM) when you play on x30, but try this on x5 or even x20... hahahahah, again. Price on infy is ~800kk, for ppl who don't know...=+7 to bb DN.

8th. The thought that even one of my chars will be taken from another person (nick change), makes me sick...=+8 to bb DN.

9th. Loosing the clanhall of my alt clan (alt only for me, there are active ppl playing there and using it)... well=+9 to bb DN.

...and many many more...

100th. (if you're still reading) More ppl=more fun=+1 to stay on DN...

Total calculations of x30/x5=6 times differ; Staying on DN=(-99)+(+1)=(-98)

Thanks for attention and believe me you'll have again few ppl on killed server very soon.

P.S. I hope none of the above is true or will happen (except pt. 100), but believe me, I find it really hard to believe!

P.S.2. Meet the beginning of the end, ppl! Have fun all! :)

NM players should learn how to make a good QQ topic like this.  ;D

MegaZord

Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

Vengeance

Quote from: zenice on January 25, 2011, 03:07:41 PM
NM players should learn how to make a good QQ topic like this.  ;D

+1 ;)

Well I'm at their service, tell them to pm me, I can teach them^^:)
Server Infinity 5x: Vengeance SpS/EE