Web Analytics
Adding to "Need some explaination about rules"

News:

Main Menu

Adding to "Need some explaination about rules"

Started by Add1ction, January 30, 2011, 10:36:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Add1ction

I ask not to close a topic until while I won't receive an explanation on my question.

Quote is here.  I didnt asked anything about l2w.  Read it once again and give the adequate answer plox.

QuoteIs about boxes etc.

I am connected to a local network, and in it as all know one static IP. It means that some persons playing on NM server and being in one local network, will have same IP. How, Traky, you can define it??

Thanks.

Dont flame, i used translator.

JTKnight

He's saying that as long as he see's that there is no more than 1 bot for each person actually playing you will be ok. The GM's understand that more than one person might be on the same IP.
Dragon 15x
SlashJT - Glad/DA
Powderpuffbuff - Pp/Bish - EE/PP
BeautifuldeathJT-SH/SE

JTKnight-TH/DA - WL
DeadlybeautyJT-SH/SE - WC/BD
ChanterJT - WC/DES
Artherial - AW/BD

CrashOverAll

Well think of some of the players who are stundents and play in the dormroome. All of them will have same gateway=same IP shown on NM srv. But this problem was always so i think as long as GMs don't see same accounts logged it's no PB (P.S. i hope too).

Add1ction

Quote from: JTKnight on January 30, 2011, 11:55:52 PM
He's saying that as long as he see's that there is no more than 1 bot for each person actually playing you will be ok. The GM's understand that more than one person might be on the same IP.

I talk not about it. I talk that 2 men(we will suppose friends), are in one local network(1 same IP have, that gives provider), in a game they are on one location.
and my question!
How will Track define that it is 2 men?? Or will BANNNN all who will want???

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Add1ction on January 31, 2011, 11:15:22 AM
I talk not about it. I talk that 2 men(we will suppose friends), are in one local network(1 same IP have, that gives provider), in a game they are on one location.
and my question!
How will Track define that it is 2 men?? Or will BANNNN all who will want???

OMG are you fuucking stupid? He has his methods how to know if its you with 3 bots or 2 active guys with each 1 bot. If he wont be sure he wont ban you if hes sure he will. Now stop asking stupid questions.

And im sure your trying to multi box or else you wouldn't be so annoying with these questions...
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Piccy

dunno in NM, but in infy in 1 year i had maybe 2-3 complaint about banned guy with XXXX char logged out of town

so don't worry, if BEHIND your keybord there is somene pressing f1 f2, we can see it :)
[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1869914][/url]

Add1ction