can't get hero? - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

can't get hero?

Started by kang, February 03, 2011, 12:06:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

X3B

Quote from: Clear on February 06, 2011, 07:54:09 PM
sorry but ur actually serving me nothing more.

Not you, kang said its hes char so.. ur are just in the middle, come one stop think that its all about you xD

Quote from: Flame4ever on February 06, 2011, 08:25:35 PM
Exactly,but there is a lot of that going through her head and even worse.

Thats a good point too think twice before you try find a gf on the Internet :P

Once i was pm-ed by a girl on some date-site, was like wtf when did i make there an account ohhh to see a profile of some1 (long story nvm ) and i was like chating whit her, she insisted to meet. I was like hmm if thats a perv or a rape guy, np i can handle him was in assault units lolz xD

ok so i meet her and she was... fat but ok, in chating its not a problem... but once i was going to a cinema whit my friends i was like hmm why not inv her what can go wrong. So she was like totally annoying saying bullshit, QQ all the time about the movie, say stuff like "w/e guys i got 250 contacts on my cell phone" , was ignoring her's hmm "trolling" and then.. she said "i play WoW" and all became clear :]

Quote from: DrAkhoo on February 06, 2011, 09:01:16 PM
That is soo....evillll.
I feel so betrayed I am not friend with Clear  :'(

dont wory.. form hate to love not long way, hope Clear is not a guy cuz that love gona hurt u much in the ass !!! :D

DrAkhoo

Or he will feell 20 cms of love in hes ass :D
SS2 squad Ninja Squad, Severance Kung-Fu Man

Clear

Quote from: X3B on February 06, 2011, 09:20:24 PM
Not you, kang said its hes char so.. ur are just in the middle, come one stop think that its all about you xD

since uve such interest in me, my chars and were i live etc... maybe u should know that shrike is my char.

kang

Just to set things straight, I gave Shrike to Clair shortly after I bought it. So yeah, it's her char.

Kesy's, lyza or showstopper gm actions are no different by the way. Same motives, same actions, if anyone ever wondered. Same as past gms too. Some are just not shouting as loudly how many coins they get from players or how many they banned for no reason :p
I'm excluding the 3rd french guy who isn't really active.

You should also probably worry about your own lives before fantasizing on Clair's, lol.

X3B

Quote from: Clear on February 06, 2011, 09:34:31 PM
since uve such interest in me, my chars and were i live etc... maybe u should know that shrike is my char.

I dont have intrest in ur chars or where do u live i just wana know...   why u are such a strange and annoying person, lets talk about it (fvck yeah the amercian way xD )

Some times i think when u gonna get trown away then u gonna make such a movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hLfuETeQm0 xD

Quote from: kang on February 06, 2011, 10:06:45 PM
You should also probably worry about your own lives before fantasizing on Clair's, lol.

I am fine thx can worry about others especial if they come too the FORUM :D like asking for it ^^

DrAkhoo

X3B

No respond from gm's in this topic is a smart move, makes it pointless and forgotten >.>

lets post picture !!!

X3B

Quote from: Flame4ever on February 07, 2011, 04:50:34 PM
Phahahahaha ;) man can u post a pitcure of internet girls exist? if u know what i mean  :o

No i dont know what u mean :S

IvolveR

Quote from: Flame4ever on February 08, 2011, 01:02:54 AM
Pena probably,but till now he cant even remember of that photo ;)
?
Salerano ~ PenaFuriqta ~
Team Severance

DrAkhoo

Quote from: Flame4ever on February 08, 2011, 01:36:18 PM
on that photo is your sister/mother/girlfriend/granny. ;)
That's why nice industry makes so much money, cuz of people like you that do 5 on the willy , beat the meat, rub the one eyed snake, etc.
Point is, some freak , some masturbate and you are the masturbating type.

DrAkhoo

X3B

Thats cool and stuff... but hmm my vw polo sounds a bit like American muscle whit new cold air intake :D

Quote from: Flame4ever on February 08, 2011, 02:30:36 PM
How boring.

here http://static.funnyjunk.com/pictures/fap_game0.jpg (http://static.funnyjunk.com/pictures/fap_game0.jpg)

oh and have fun lol