Web Analytics
About Donators

News:

Main Menu

About Donators

Started by Phonex, February 03, 2011, 01:19:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phonex

Wazzap, well like i see, Gm is right when he say that donators may keep the server alive, but its a crap when they say

"Insulting someone for being a DONATOR is NOT allowed. Donators keep the server alive. Any kind of insults to them are NOT allowed, and we will take this rule seriously." what with that? i know server is alive because donators, but why u give so damn power to them? u offer more coins if they donate more,  we whent from 5 x to 30x server ( 30x has more sh1t then 5x, cuz its 6 times easier), now u cant pk a guy, cuz if he is donator they will say that is a insult to them.

Its ok to donate but not to give damn power to them, i was playin on infi, and never saw an icarus+10 or more, when server got fussioned, i saw more then 20 guys with icarus+8 or +++++, (JEDI Server age????) lol you want to bring new ppl when old players (donators mostly) have that huge power? they can kill 3 or 4 guys without problem, if you think or want to have a balanced server, then stop giving OE weaponds to guys that donate you, or at least dont give S80 weaponds, let them fight for their things,  its not cool to see a new guy that donates 200e. and u give him an Icarus+8, he is new, never had pvp in server and has better shit then a guy that has been playing for more then a year, if you think that that is cool, ok, kill server like an old gm killed Infinite 3 years ago with his great donations :D
DX Brain Doctor, Not Miracle Doctor!!!

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Phonex on February 03, 2011, 01:19:33 AM
Wazzap, well like i see, Gm is right when he say that donators may keep the server alive, but its a crap when they say

"Insulting someone for being a DONATOR is NOT allowed. Donators keep the server alive. Any kind of insults to them are NOT allowed, and we will take this rule seriously." what with that? i know server is alive because donators, but why u give so damn power to them? u offer more coins if they donate more,  we whent from 5 x to 30x server ( 30x has more sh1t then 5x, cuz its 6 times easier), now u cant pk a guy, cuz if he is donator they will say that is a insult to them.

Its ok to donate but not to give damn power to them, i was playin on infi, and never saw an icarus+10 or more, when server got fussioned, i saw more then 20 guys with icarus+8 or +++++, (JEDI Server age????) lol you want to bring new ppl when old players (donators mostly) have that huge power? they can kill 3 or 4 guys without problem, if you think or want to have a balanced server, then stop giving OE weaponds to guys that donate you, or at least dont give S80 weaponds, let them fight for their things,  its not cool to see a new guy that donates 200e. and u give him an Icarus+8, he is new, never had pvp in server and has better shit then a guy that has been playing for more then a year, if you think that that is cool, ok, kill server like an old gm killed Infinite 3 years ago with his great donations :D
About the insult for donators i typical l2 pvt server rules, people who ever tryed to make 1 serious network will understand.

However i am more concern about 2nd part and "JEDI" server, OVER 20 +8 weapons..... Question: Did you ever tried to make +8 S weapon in your life?
Infinity-Nightmare-Dragon-..... We all had SAME enchant rate since born of servers, why NM people tried more then Infinity players or why Dragon players tried more then NM+INF ones, is a question for fortunetellers . NCSOFT made weapon enchants for a reason same goes for the skills , not to mention that by ncsoft any average player should be able to make from 0-15 np and up to +25 and skills up to 30.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

chlipus

Quote from: Phonex on February 03, 2011, 01:19:33 AM

"Insulting someone for being a DONATOR is NOT allowed. Donators keep the server alive. Any kind of insults to them are NOT allowed, and we will take this rule seriously." what with that? i know server is alive because donators, but why u give so damn power to them? u offer more coins if they donate more,  we whent from 5 x to 30x server ( 30x has more sh1t then 5x, cuz its 6 times easier), now u cant pk a guy, cuz if he is donator they will say that is a insult to them.

Its ok to donate but not to give damn power to them, i was playin on infi, and never saw an icarus+10 or more, when server got fussioned, i saw more then 20 guys with icarus+8 or +++++, (JEDI Server age????) lol you want to bring new ppl when old players (donators mostly) have that huge power? they can kill 3 or 4 guys without problem, if you think or want to have a balanced server, then stop giving OE weaponds to guys that donate you, or at least dont give S80 weaponds, let them fight for their things,  its not cool to see a new guy that donates 200e. and u give him an Icarus+8, he is new, never had pvp in server and has better shit then a guy that has been playing for more then a year, if you think that that is cool, ok, kill server like an old gm killed Infinite 3 years ago with his great donations :D

hahahah xD

90% ower enchanter weap on nm are maked by ppl lol, if you don't have ballz to enchant your weap don't cry abaut ppl who made it, and respect them, your topic is just funny, like always weak ppl cry abaut o/e because they don't have ballz to make the same !

np: viciouss(makaka) make ic spirit +15 and he use ews,s not blessed ews,s and now tell me: do you have ballz to make the same?

Neozinhu

Quote from: chlipus on February 03, 2011, 03:33:31 AM
hahahah xD

90% ower enchanter weap on nm are maked by ppl lol, if you don't have ballz to enchant your weap don't cry abaut ppl who made it, and respect them, your topic is just funny, like always weak ppl cry abaut o/e because they don't have ballz to make the same !

np: viciouss(makaka) make ic spirit +15 and he use ews,s not blessed ews,s and now tell me: do you have ballz to make the same?

+1 . . .

I tried several times to make OE AM's @ C4...mby thats why i'm poor  ;D
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

Phonex

is not about ballz or not ballz, its about infi was 5x and NM 30x , if u know a littl mat, u shall know that you have 6 times more chane to get EWS then a server of 5x, so its not balaced to put ppl from 1 low rate server to a top rate one, and yeah , i have a Crusher+8, made it with normal EWS too, but if u have some info, u will know that GM has OE weaponds for Coins :D, at least that is what some pplz told me, player with icas +13 told me , that pm gm at forum, tell him what i need and pay for it, lol thats a Sh!t, but well :D like other players said:

WELCOME TO JEDI AGE SERVER :P ::)
DX Brain Doctor, Not Miracle Doctor!!!

Gonzal

Quote from: Phonex on February 03, 2011, 04:18:30 AM
is not about ballz or not ballz, its about infi was 5x and NM 30x , if u know a littl mat, u shall know that you have 6 times more chane to get EWS then a server of 5x, so its not balaced to put ppl from 1 low rate server to a top rate one, and yeah , i have a Crusher+8, made it with normal EWS too, but if u have some info, u will know that GM has OE weaponds for Coins :D, at least that is what some pplz told me, player with icas +13 told me , that pm gm at forum, tell him what i need and pay for it, lol thats a Sh!t, but well :D like other players said:

WELCOME TO JEDI AGE SERVER :P ::)
i think thats in dragon server (ic+f+25 :O sets +10 and skills +30)
we dont have that things on NM... yet ¿??
Zegladis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I9OY21RblQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l6rFZSguG4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3ApA5Lgmgw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWjfdIi8k3w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdRUsYpEZpM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnAUEJ6V1BA

ChujoZord

Quote from: TrackZero on February 03, 2011, 01:31:30 AM
About the insult for donators i typical l2 pvt server rules, people who ever tryed to make 1 serious network will understand.

However i am more concern about 2nd part and "JEDI" server, OVER 20 +8 weapons..... Question: Did you ever tried to make +8 S weapon in your life?
Infinity-Nightmare-Dragon-..... We all had SAME enchant rate since born of servers, why NM people tried more then Infinity players or why Dragon players tried more then NM+INF ones, is a question for fortunetellers . NCSOFT made weapon enchants for a reason same goes for the skills , not to mention that by ncsoft any average player should be able to make from 0-15 np and up to +25 and skills up to 30.
Just try that on Dragon ;D You will be banned faster then you have got that skills xD

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

darkdevilct

i broke icarus spitter+focus+7 whit ews for try +8 xD isa a game u need only luck :D

DevilL4dy NAIA SERVER

Argriev

Quote from: TrackZero on February 03, 2011, 01:31:30 AM

its very easy why nm ppl have more oe weapon/armor:

more rate of get ews/adamantine/mats for craft weapon and try overenchant = more chance to have a OE weapon = more power on server

about the skill OE: more exp = more chance to do an oe skill i'm a classical example of what happen on infinity i'm 85 from 1 year or more but still 12% i dont have problem of bog for sure i'm hero from 2 years but i have still skill just +10, ok i'm not a exp farmer but for sure someoen in my same position in NM server could enchant more skill..

i just think that infi ppl get a bit (not somuch) disadvantage in comparison of nm player just look the OE icarus weapon u had in NM and what we had on infinity the max mage weapon was just an ica hall +12 and a ica spirit+8 yesterday i saw a ica hall +15  and a dyna phantom +12 and better we dont talk about dagger and bows

if u compared database and think taht this is balance well i have a different opinion of balance maybe its just a mine sensation, but as i heard many ppl of ex infinity feel this disadvantage
The only Necro/Da HERO!
oly record 303 point!!

flameOne

Quote from: chlipus on February 03, 2011, 03:33:31 AM
hahahah xD

Many ppl have balls to do it, but not many are so stupid :)
hybAken TH/WK

chlipus

Quote from: Argriev on February 03, 2011, 09:01:40 AM
its very easy why nm ppl have more oe weapon/armor:

more rate of get ews/adamantine/mats for craft weapon and try overenchant = more chance to have a OE weapon = more power on server

about the skill OE: more exp = more chance to do an oe skill i'm a classical example of what happen on infinity i'm 85 from 1 year or more but still 12% i dont have problem of bog for sure i'm hero from 2 years but i have still skill just +10, ok i'm not a exp farmer but for sure someoen in my same position in NM server could enchant more skill..

i just think that infi ppl get a bit (not somuch) disadvantage in comparison of nm player just look the OE icarus weapon u had in NM and what we had on infinity the max mage weapon was just an ica hall +12 and a ica spirit+8 yesterday i saw a ica hall +15  and a dyna phantom +12 and better we dont talk about dagger and bows

if u compared database and think taht this is balance well i have a different opinion of balance maybe its just a mine sensation, but as i heard many ppl of ex infinity feel this disadvantage

stop crying now you have rate 20x, so go and farm ews's on hb lol.

abaut o/e weapons from gm, don't cry abaut it, if you want this wep make it or buy for euro, or maby you want that weap for free? if yes i wish you gl and hf

and don't forget thanks to who you still play here, who keep this server alive, even if gm seling o/e weap don't cry because it is only some % of all o/e weapons on this server, and you can make it if you have ballz, here is not like others servers (you can't make o/e weap on the same enchant jak weap from donation ) remember it !

eagleye

if you know how to play - you'll easy kill a man with ic++ with dyna+3 even
Lineage is not just about items - it's also about skills and team play  ;)