about daggers - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

about daggers

Started by Vegas, February 03, 2011, 03:27:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Piccy

Quote from: VforVanilla on February 07, 2011, 10:44:48 AM
Call you tell me what now gives Mortal strike enchanted on chance?

basis is 6% (normal blow has 2%)
u can enchant it UP TO 10-13% (those value was under test so i don't have 100% rate) but anyway u meed a +15 (2°rd class) or +30 (2°class) skill to reach that %
[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1869914][/url]

violetpl

Quote from: Piccy on February 07, 2011, 10:58:40 AM

u can enchant it UP TO 10-13% (those value was under test so i don't have 100% rate) but anyway u meed a +15 (2°rd class) or +30 (2°class) skill to reach that %

+15 (3*class) and +30 (2*class) ofc for that enchant you need buy coins and go donne
hahahah

TheSniper - Dreadnought/Sagittarius 85/85/TH-80/BP-80/Titan-80

Piccy

Quote from: violetpl on February 07, 2011, 03:06:59 PM
+15 (3*class) and +30 (2*class) ofc for that enchant you need buy coins and go donne
hahahah

u can also try with normal BOG

if exist mad ppl that try enchant weapon with NORMAL scroll, also exist ppl that try enchant skill with NORMAL bog

Evolution

Quote from: Piccy on February 07, 2011, 09:56:55 AM
i m not interested in lethal

for me, they can totally remove that stupid effect :D

just interested in boost crit/ fixed reuse of skill etc :)

+1  ;D
R.E.D
Retired Extremely Dangerous

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)

ZEFEROT

Quote from: Piccy on February 07, 2011, 09:56:55 AM
i m not interested in lethal

for me, they can totally remove that stupid effect :D

just interested in boost crit/ fixed reuse of skill etc :)

Btw, if you're making Gracia skills : in gracia there is no lethal at all ! it's "Half kill" !
check some Gracia servers if you don't know what is it ...
I think it is way better then lethal and all were happy with it .
[URL=http://img265.imageshack.us/i/signatureoit.jpg/][/URL]

MIkel

Quote from: ZEFEROT on February 07, 2011, 06:38:36 PM
Btw, if you're making Gracia skills : in gracia there is no lethal at all ! it's "Half kill" !
check some Gracia servers if you don't know what is it ...
I think it is way better then lethal and all were happy with it .

noope daggers will not be happy
HR x25
MIkel - ee/sws BAN
iMIkel - ee/sws OFF

NM x30
xMikelsx - he/wl OFF
Baldur - freaked by GM :( OFF

VforVanilla

Quote from: Piccy on February 07, 2011, 10:58:40 AM

Well to tell you the truth i don't get what you say. After the skill Gracia update i noticed that Mortal Strike now gives Critical rate.I have 2 PW same lvl/Dyes/Equipment/Buffs. The one has mortal strike non enchanted and the other +15 Chance and the critical rate is the same. Mortal Strike buff increase anything else except critical rate?

Piccy

Quote from: VforVanilla on February 08, 2011, 01:56:49 AM
Well to tell you the truth i don't get what you say. After the skill Gracia update i noticed that Mortal Strike now gives Critical rate.I have 2 PW same lvl/Dyes/Equipment/Buffs. The one has mortal strike non enchanted and the other +15 Chance and the critical rate is the same. Mortal Strike buff increase anything else except critical rate?

skill like lethal blow-----enchanted on chance LETHAL : add chance to make a lethal . on +15, u get nice chace to dealing lethal ON LVL 85
higher difference between SKILL lvl and target means higher success of lethal ( skill lvl 76 like lethal blow +15 has best effect Vs char lvl 85)

anyway, skills like UE, exciting/windriding/ghost etc ..... any news about them? evasion VS enemy skills ? good?
CMON make some test guys :D

FeelmyBow

Quote from: Piccy on February 08, 2011, 10:22:28 AM
skill like lethal blow-----enchanted on chance LETHAL : add chance to make a lethal . on +15, u get nice chace to dealing lethal ON LVL 85
higher difference between SKILL lvl and target means higher success of lethal ( skill lvl 76 like lethal blow +15 has best effect Vs char lvl 85)

anyway, skills like UE, exciting/windriding/ghost etc ..... any news about them? evasion VS enemy skills ? good?
CMON make some test guys :D

UE and EA increase the dodge chance towards enemy skills. Tho the FS's are bugged in reuse, its increased and when you equip a different weapon the reuse starts all over.
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

Piccy

Quote from: FeelmyBow on February 08, 2011, 03:51:19 PM
UE and EA increase the dodge chance towards enemy skills. Tho the FS's are bugged in reuse, its increased and when you equip a different weapon the reuse starts all over.

that should be the visual bug we had since....2 years? like for orc when they switch weapon for frenzy-guts &c.

SHOULD..... kk now need to buy also a chrono to test skills :D

rocktr

maybe its time stop tolking for "lethal" cos if it land at first blow it is lethal if not (after 2 blows u oponend will no have CP)
so lat speak about chances?. and plz fix my aqument, after updates it not work. pmed to track but no answear , maybe u can chek it? pm zongoko in game if u wna help.

Piccy

Quote from: rocktr on February 09, 2011, 12:44:38 AM
maybe its time stop tolking for "lethal" cos if it land at first blow it is lethal if not (after 2 blows u oponend will no have CP)
so lat speak about chances?. and plz fix my aqument, after updates it not work. pmed to track but no answear , maybe u can chek it? pm zongoko in game if u wna help.

what augment ?