CH for bots? - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

CH for bots?

Started by JoeDoe, February 12, 2011, 09:09:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazzyyhuhuh

Quote from: JoeDoe on February 12, 2011, 10:17:47 PM
Man stop say bullsh1ts... u can be sure that if i really camp u(like others)  your clan never get CH...

dude my clan have CH  and im not crying i was waiting i bid and i got CH i dont see the prob only lazy asses like you  who dont know or who was not on time they didnt got a CH  like i saw was fair for all day announced  time announced what else you want GM to bid for you?
Chars
Frogy               Doomcryer/Dominator
SweetRevangE. Dorfzor ownzor
SaShaa             .Sps/sws
CrAzZyYhuhuh .Dorf Master  RIP

Perse

Quote from: JoeDoe on February 12, 2011, 10:17:47 PM
Man stop say bullsh1ts... u can be sure that if i really camp u(like others)  your clan never get CH...

resentful  :-*
"More than the evil of the bad, surprises me the indifference of the good"

PartyTimE

Quote from: Crazzyyhuhuh on February 12, 2011, 10:24:40 PM
dude my clan have CH  and im not crying i was waiting i bid and i got CH i dont see the prob only lazy asses like you  who dont know or who was not on time they didnt got a CH  like i saw was fair for all day announced  time announced what else you want GM to bid for you?

ofc they want free CH and the best of all....cuz they are so big and so pro SO they DESERVE BEST....

p.s : Auction was fair for every1...if gm change something that will make shiit on it...

if they are so big they can get fortress and use it, cant they ?

Add1ction

Quote from: Phonex on February 12, 2011, 06:18:47 PM
Is a sh1t , we lost ch bet (even that we were first on list) and now 1 adena in wh? WTF

same sh1t here.. lost 2dc

Javardsnegger

As i read in announcements, Tracks words:

- Important NOTICE: After servers are merged once they go up, AUCTIONS for clanhalls will be directly AVAILABLE for bidding. I will announce o forum when server will be opened more or less so you can camp it (example  i will announce server should open 1-2h from this point), this is the only way we can do it, but i repeat again there will be no reselling clan halls or bot clan users so there will be plenty space for everyone.

Okay, so Track....say something maybe!!
How will it be now?

I personally don't give a fuk about clanhouse! My fking clan is strong enough to own castels... but it's a mather of... How many words do you have??
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

JoeDoe

Quote from: Crazzyyhuhuh on February 12, 2011, 10:24:40 PM

man u are idiot or what? All was on this same time all was  near auctioner and all bid in auction....
I dont tell now about nobs who make bid 2 days leter but person who camp it and lose becose other bots buy it...

Quote from: Javardsnegger on February 12, 2011, 10:43:04 PM
As i read in announcements, Tracks words:

- Important NOTICE: After servers are merged once they go up, AUCTIONS for clanhalls will be directly AVAILABLE for bidding. I will announce o forum when server will be opened more or less so you can camp it (example  i will announce server should open 1-2h from this point), this is the only way we can do it, but i repeat again there will be no reselling clan halls or bot clan users so there will be plenty space for everyone.

Okay, so Track....say something maybe!!
How will it be now?

I personally don't give a fuk about clanhouse! My fking clan is strong enough to own castels... but it's a mather of... How many words do you have??

1st normal answer here.... But honest problem is only with Goddard / Rune / Aden
Truth is that now the strongest clan on serwer (EvilBunnies, WladcySmokow, BlackArmy and even fake aod ally - Federalhunters) are out Clan halls now and got it bots clan like StormRider who dont play since 2 years or 2ndWH clans lol  :-\
[URL=http://img703.imageshack.us/i/herow.jpg/][/URL]

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]

Perse

Quote from: JoeDoe on February 12, 2011, 11:00:35 PM
man u are idiot or what? All was on this same time all was  near auctioner and all bid in auction....
I dont tell now about nobs who make bid 2 days leter but person who camp it and lose becose other bots buy it...

1st normal answer here.... But honest problem is only with Goddard / Rune / Aden
Truth is that now the strongest clan on serwer (EvilBunnies, WladcySmokow, BlackArmy and even fake aod ally - Federalhunters) are out Clan halls now and got it bots clan like StormRider who dont play since 2 years or 2ndWH clans lol  :-\

ego problems  :D
"More than the evil of the bad, surprises me the indifference of the good"

trooperXkoki

trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Crazzyyhuhuh

what you talk shits about stromraiders? im am a stormraider who is playing activ  and  some other ppl  y true  the clan is not roling like before 2 years but we still play so i got a clan hall and your clan didnt so i need to give a shit about your tears here or insulting lol take your clan and stick it in you ass there was announced time  when will be the bid i went therei bid i won you lost so with QQing here you wana tell me that i need to give my clan hall to you couse your clan is beger or just couse you call my clan bot? what a retards
Chars
Frogy               Doomcryer/Dominator
SweetRevangE. Dorfzor ownzor
SaShaa             .Sps/sws
CrAzZyYhuhuh .Dorf Master  RIP

cthon

dude can u stop QQing ?? u were on with 3 chars trying to take more CHs and guess what u greedy fuk , u got none.. so now live with it and man the fuk up
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

ZEFEROT

1. StormRider is not a full bot clan, and i think deserves CH .
2. It was a bug, when people got their bids from first place on second and lost Clan hall .
3. If some bot clans took Clan halls ( if we will follow the RULES ) - they must be kicked from them and replace CH again on Auction !
4. Before merge strong clans from INF and NM had Clan halls, now some don't.
Track told about these rules, so now they must be done .

p.s.: People, stop telling bullsh1ts about selling clan halls, cause strong active clans will NEVER do it ! Those who want sell ARE bot clans 100% sure ! and stop QQ everyone  :-*
[URL=http://img265.imageshack.us/i/signatureoit.jpg/][/URL]

Deavon

Truth is that now the strongest clan on serwer (EvilBunnies, WladcySmokow, BlackArmy and even fake aod ally - Federalhunters) are out Clan halls now and got it bots clan like StormRider who dont play since 2 years or 2ndWH clans lol  :-\

You must hangout with Ary dude .

p.s : Where the fack Ary is ?I have nt read his hilarius QQ shouts after merge . :'( :'( :'(