CH for bots? - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

CH for bots?

Started by JoeDoe, February 12, 2011, 09:09:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaraZmo

Quote from: ZEFEROT on February 13, 2011, 12:31:16 AM
1. StormRider is not a full bot clan, and i think deserves CH .

Quote from: Crazzyyhuhuh on February 12, 2011, 11:58:18 PM
what you talk shits about stromraiders? im am a stormraider who is playing activ  and  some other ppl  y true  the clan is not roling like before 2 years but we still play so i got a clan hall and your clan didnt so i need to give a shit about your tears here or insulting lol take your clan and stick it in you ass there was announced time  when will be the bid i went therei bid i won you lost so with QQing here you wana tell me that i need to give my clan hall to you couse your clan is beger or just couse you call my clan bot? what a retards

I still play in SR and a lot of ppl still playing in that clan

Quote from: Javardsnegger on February 12, 2011, 10:43:04 PM
I personally don't give a fuk about clanhouse! My fking clan is strong enough to own castels...
U QQ about bots clan owning CH and now u come to say this crap? GZ
sixcessive1 PR/BD  -> Nightmare OFF
BAngelz Member

Sesshomaru

Quote from: ZEFEROT on February 13, 2011, 12:31:16 AM
1. StormRider is not a full bot clan, and i think deserves CH .
2. It was a bug, when people got their bids from first place on second and lost Clan hall .
3. If some bot clans took Clan halls ( if we will follow the RULES ) - they must be kicked from them and replace CH again on Auction !
4. Before merge strong clans from INF and NM had Clan halls, now some don't.
Track told about these rules, so now they must be done .

p.s.: People, stop telling bullsh1ts about selling clan halls, cause strong active clans will NEVER do it ! Those who want sell ARE bot clans 100% sure ! and stop QQ everyone  :-*

+1 and FB too

BTW wts clan hall for coins  ::) ::) ::) (sarcasm on)
zerocool14 sr/tk ( noble )           zerita14 bp/wc  (noble)
wolfwar2 wr/sws ( noble )           Wakan bd/de
muack    he/xx (noble)                Qazar ty/spoil (noble)
zeritaPL ??/?? ( pvp)                  Khaty     pp/wk (noble)
                             Zerostyle => pvp

Perse

Quote from: MaraZmo on February 13, 2011, 01:39:55 AM
I still play in SR and a lot of ppl still playing in that clan
U QQ about bots clan owning CH and now u come to say this crap? GZ

Quote from: Javardsnegger on February 12, 2011, 10:43:04 PM
I personally don't give a fuk about clanhouse! My fking clan is strong enough to own castels... but it's a mather of... How many words do you have??

he's right on one thing in blue ::)
"More than the evil of the bad, surprises me the indifference of the good"

Nion

This inspection has to be well done, you ppl cant force the gms to make it fast, couse the fact that a clan doesnt have a war or don't go to fight antharas/valakas etc doesnt mean it s bot clan its just a farmer clan with active players, and when i was ready to bid gm said small clans can make a bid too, so i do realize that some clans have even names like warehouse or doesnt even have reputation points on it and thats not fair.  i get why many ppl its angry, but i see many farmer clans getting ch and if they are active they deserve it too. the server its not just for pvp clan.

im out 
;D

Perse

Quote from: Nion on February 13, 2011, 02:01:08 AM
This inspection has to be well done, you ppl cant force the gms to make it fast, couse the fact that a clan doesnt have a war or don't go to fight antharas/valakas etc doesnt mean it s bot clan its just a farmer clan with active players, and when i was ready to bid gm said small clans can make a bid too, so i do realize that some clans have even names like warehouse or doesnt even have reputation points on it and thats not fair.  i get why many ppl its angry, but i see many farmer clans getting ch and if they are active they deserve it too. the server its not just for pvp clan.

im out 
;D

+1
"More than the evil of the bad, surprises me the indifference of the good"

Montana

Quote from: Catos on February 12, 2011, 11:52:15 AM
i still keep my ideea about sharing clan halls after clan level and activity.....and i said i can take care of this so will not be a pain in the ass for our GMs but no answer and i was sure this auction will end like this with 80% CH owned by bot clans.
+1

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

Teh noob

Quote from: MaraZmo on February 13, 2011, 01:39:55 AM
quote here

just look at the signature . renesance member. now, are u SR or renesance member? :) or u have split personalities xD (joke ofc)

tbh selis riders deserve a clanhall. or 2. i mean it.

YaHoYaH

[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer 83 --- Infinty
Craft/Spoil  81 - 7 x Hero --- Infinity
Eva Templar/WindRider 85 --- Infinity
Only F.u.N

Crazzyyhuhuh

what selis lol alex here and im SR so? what is the next dumb Question?
Chars
Frogy               Doomcryer/Dominator
SweetRevangE. Dorfzor ownzor
SaShaa             .Sps/sws
CrAzZyYhuhuh .Dorf Master  RIP

Enerilla

1. This is not a new server, but its a merge! So why do we have to let others to take a clanhall than the 2 original owners? If 1 of them is inactive or very very low, then th CH goes to the other. That would be the real merge!  If both are inactive then make an opened auction!

2.  if the GM wants to avoid the L2w script using on the auction, then he must use an npc with a custom name and a custom dialog. Isnt bigger work than read topics like this.
Nielin

Quote from: ylim on June 26, 2011, 04:40:35 PM
Sethan u always were a tard and ur parents feel it's bug but actualy its not

tiptip

All of the people who say in this topic that bot clans won fairly, and that big clans not need cry if bot clan take it...
first i think gm should find what acount in game come from same ip of forum acount and prem ban all your char, cause its cleer you are botters.
and whats not fair about bot clan take clan hall? not fair that bot clan have anything, botting is ilegal in this server, and bot clan not only should taken there CH and put it on sale again, there clans should be disolved by gm and all chars in clan should be prem ban!!!
EvilTiptip - SH\BD    Tip Clan
Fistok - Glad/DA      WS Clan

Tagada

Quote from: Nion on February 13, 2011, 02:01:08 AM

im out 
;D

Totally agree  ;D
Lorsque le sage montre la lune, l'imbécile regarde le doigt.