News:

Main Menu

CH for bots?

Started by JoeDoe, February 12, 2011, 09:09:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slimx

Quote from: DrAkhoo on February 12, 2011, 11:20:07 AM
1st Impossible
2ed While a CH worths 150+ coins I would take one even with 20 dc price.
i said minimum bid 20 dc like is 200kk  ::)

Arpee87

I think that it was not the right way to share ch-s. The clans who actually play role in the 2 servers should have got back their ch, and bots can share between the remained ch-s. I hope that there will be steps made in this case, cuz this isn't funny at all.

flakers

Quote from: FeelmyBow on February 12, 2011, 11:30:53 AM
Not sure, but now the auction is done and the CH's are sold the GM's are able to see the Clan Hall's of bot clans.
This also means (if they rly do what they said) that those Owners will get removed and the CH will be put on auction again.

imo its hard to do becoz:
when u have NO money in cwh your ch goes to AUCTION again...
when it happend another bot clan can bid it and win...
u lose another week for w8 to gm remove that bot clan from ch
and story comes to start ;]

imo that merge give us only problems... 0 of fun ...
my english is so fsck wrong... sorz dudes!

Catos

i still keep my ideea about sharing clan halls after clan level and activity.....and i said i can take care of this so will not be a pain in the ass for our GMs but no answer and i was sure this auction will end like this with 80% CH owned by bot clans.

chlipus

Quote from: Catos on February 12, 2011, 11:52:15 AM
i still keep my ideea about sharing clan halls after clan level and activity.....and i said i can take care of this so will not be a pain in the ass for our GMs but no answer and i was sure this auction will end like this with 80% CH owned by bot clans.

make ch only for clans with lev 8

FeelmyBow

Quote from: flakers on February 12, 2011, 11:48:28 AM
imo its hard to do becoz:
when u have NO money in cwh your ch goes to AUCTION again...
when it happend another bot clan can bid it and win...
u lose another week for w8 to gm remove that bot clan from ch
and story comes to start ;]

imo that merge give us only problems... 0 of fun ...

Under GM's supervision the CH's can get resold, they just gotta make strict rules
Not sure how it was on Infinity but on NM you should give a big applaus when there was a mass pvp wich took longer then 15 mins.
The action and the numbers are greatly increased so i don't agree with the fact you said about 0 fun.
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

Catos

make a list like this : Clans lvl 8 that want to take a clan hall
Clans lvl 7 that want to take a clan hall
Clans lvl 6 that want to take a clan hall
and CLs can subscribe their clan till 1 specified date when subscribe will end ( u will choose it )
after this Clans lvl 8 have 1st priority in taking a CH , clans lvl 7 2nd , clans lvl 6 3rd and so on and like this i think all big clans can take good clan halls for themselfs and still many CH will remain.
I think we can speak between clans and every clan to choose 1 different CH and i am sure we will all get a CH in the town we need.

zenice

Quote from: FeelmyBow on February 12, 2011, 11:57:36 AM
Under GM's supervision the CH's can get resold, they just gotta make strict rules
Not sure how it was on Infinity but on NM you should give a big applaus when there was a mass pvp wich took longer then 15 mins.
The action and the numbers are greatly increased so i don't agree with the fact you said about 0 fun.

/target DeadlyBeautifull  ;D

PolSilv3r

Quote from: Catos on February 12, 2011, 11:52:15 AM

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I want to see how GMs give you right to decide  ;D ;D ;D ;D

What a stupid idea :D

Quote from: Catos on February 12, 2011, 12:02:27 PM
make a list like this : Clans lvl 8 that want to take a clan hall
Clans lvl 7 that want to take a clan hall
Clans lvl 6 that want to take a clan hall
and CLs can subscribe their clan till 1 specified date when subscribe will end ( u will choose it )
after this Clans lvl 8 have 1st priority in taking a CH , clans lvl 7 2nd , clans lvl 6 3rd and so on and like this i think all big clans can take good clan halls for themselfs and still many CH will remain.
I think we can speak between clans and every clan to choose 1 different CH and i am sure we will all get a CH in the town we need.

http://dragon-network.net/ctupdnews/mainxml.html  >  Clans

DONE!
Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

Catos

Quote from: PolSilv3r on February 12, 2011, 12:11:42 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I want to see how GMs give you right to decide  ;D ;D ;D ;D

What a stupid idea :D

http://dragon-network.net/ctupdnews/mainxml.html  >  Clans

DONE!

u understood wrong :) i said i can take care of making that list here on the forum .... geeeez

zenice

Quote from: Catos on February 12, 2011, 12:19:52 PM
u understood wrong :) i said i can take care of making that list here on the forum .... geeeez

Biba let the dogs bark...  :-*

JoeDoe

Quote from: chlipus on February 12, 2011, 11:56:59 AM
make ch only for clans with lev 8

dont forget a lot clans are from x5 there.... its not high rate serwer like nightmare... there was not to easy make 8 lvl...
[URL=http://img703.imageshack.us/i/herow.jpg/][/URL]

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]