CH for bots?

Started by JoeDoe, February 12, 2011, 09:09:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sesshomaru

Quote from: Catos on February 12, 2011, 12:02:27 PM
make a list like this : Clans lvl 8 that want to take a clan hall
Clans lvl 7 that want to take a clan hall
Clans lvl 6 that want to take a clan hall
and CLs can subscribe their clan till 1 specified date when subscribe will end ( u will choose it )
after this Clans lvl 8 have 1st priority in taking a CH , clans lvl 7 2nd , clans lvl 6 3rd and so on and like this i think all big clans can take good clan halls for themselfs and still many CH will remain.
I think we can speak between clans and every clan to choose 1 different CH and i am sure we will all get a CH in the town we need.

i think many clan bots is lv8, btw how gm can do when 2 clan bots registro for one ch ??? if you can see around 30 ch and how many active clans around 10?

gm sell ch for coins =D and keep server alive  ::) ::) ::) (sarcasm)
zerocool14 sr/tk ( noble )           zerita14 bp/wc  (noble)
wolfwar2 wr/sws ( noble )           Wakan bd/de
muack    he/xx (noble)                Qazar ty/spoil (noble)
zeritaPL ??/?? ( pvp)                  Khaty     pp/wk (noble)
                             Zerostyle => pvp

PolSilv3r

Quote from: JoeDoe on February 12, 2011, 12:31:22 PM
dont forget a lot clans are from x5 there.... its not high rate serwer like nightmare... there was not to easy make 8 lvl...

:D Do you QQ?

It was rly easy :)

Just you are lazy ass :P

NW made it in few days :D
Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

JoeDoe

[URL=http://img703.imageshack.us/i/herow.jpg/][/URL]

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]

Triuferkkk

auction - bids, even if clan is botclan, won in fair way, gave own money to buy it, this that you didnt care about bids is their problem?  

dont worry my bot clan doesnt have clan hall

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

joroboro

here is 3 x side , 3 x ally x  3 clan = 9 clans total active .... others cant have CH or what ? nvm who take CH bot or active ,  if active havent CH will buy from bot clan - where is problem ? if they is realy "active" they have  coins - if not ....they are bot clan too                          STOP   QQQQQQQQQQQQ    ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

QuadCore

maybe make pvp event ?

every 3-4days
1 CH for win
or
all CH from 1 town ::)

seboulba

Quote from: Triuferkkk on February 12, 2011, 02:22:07 PM
auction - bids, even if clan is botclan, won in fair way, gave own money to buy it, this that you didnt care about bids is their problem?  

dont worry my bot clan doesnt have clan hall

problem its that one BOT clan take our clan all from EB
nm30X
EvilBunnies

trooperXkoki

anyone know clan Whitestars???
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Deavon

Question :  EB bidded first ? After one server crash apeard second and what happend in the end? Lost it? Kept it ?

Triuferkkk

some1 fought in bid for clan hall, its their problem you didnt? why you didnt bid?

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

surecom

Let me ask those who QQ about this, that only big clan deserve CH. Yes they deserve, they deserve all big RB, they deserve any one things in that game. And what should do some player, who havent time to farm, to be in big clan etc. To leave server?
There was same chance for ALL clans. There we speak for price about 100-150 coins. So its so easy for one big clan to have this coins and to buy one CH?
Think a litle ppl - next time when you bid for CH, if CH go again on auction do you think that you will be first again? And all should start over and aver again until you buy one? There is great chance now for big clans to get one CH in any place - you just should ask owner on Aden,Rune CH and make deal. What will happened if on next possible auction 2 or even 3 big clans bid for same CH? There will be again only one winner? And after this - what kind of QQ will come?

p.s WTB CH in Aden if that is legit. My offer is 100 coins - pm me. For deal i will ask piccy for help for example if he want to help - i will give coins to him ( if some one want to sell me ofc) and when i have CH - seller will take coins from GM.

JoeDoe

Quote from: seboulba on February 12, 2011, 02:39:36 PM
problem its that one BOT clan take our clan all from EB

And take 1 take another bot clan StormRiders... And now Wladcysmokow clan is without clan too...
ME opinion is kick all bot clans from Rune-Goddard-Aden and be ok for all
[URL=http://img703.imageshack.us/i/herow.jpg/][/URL]

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]