News:

Main Menu

4:30-5:30 gmt+1 oly

Started by Kishin, March 01, 2011, 01:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Enerilla

Quote from: JoeDoe on March 03, 2011, 11:06:58 AM
dont forget that Ba always have right  :D
Like ppl from BA doesnt boting (check ban list  :D)

/OFF
thats why ppl think u are a mentally retarded guy with a keyboard, Sethan, cos u dont know the difference between discouss and flame. U dont have any clever thing to add, but u feel the need to tell something, so u start to write bullshits about your discussion partner. But as i saw the topic, there was a really good conversation about the oly without any personalities till your appearance.

Nielin

Quote from: ylim on June 26, 2011, 04:40:35 PM
Sethan u always were a tard and ur parents feel it's bug but actualy its not

Crazzyyhuhuh

Quote from: JoeDoe on March 01, 2011, 09:28:05 PM

yeap. all should have this same risk on oly. And btw  more lame was when i chose ty/de, im almost win and... disconect  >:( >:(
Anyway the really problem is some other class who really cant fight, i mean dwarves.
Im curios how many unsleeped nights make sweetrevange becose i saw him on oly juzt 5 times  :D
And funny is that in dwarf class points was 150-170 to get hero and in tyrant class to be hero should have just fokin 1 point  ;D ;D ;D
seems enough to kick your big mouth from where it not belongs!!
Chars
Frogy               Doomcryer/Dominator
SweetRevangE. Dorfzor ownzor
SaShaa             .Sps/sws
CrAzZyYhuhuh .Dorf Master  RIP

JoeDoe

Quote from: Enerilla on March 03, 2011, 05:15:17 PM
/OFF
thats why ppl think u are a mentally retarded guy with a keyboard, Sethan, cos u dont know the difference between discouss and flame. U dont have any clever thing to add, but u feel the need to tell something, so u start to write bullshits about your discussion partner. But as i saw the topic, there was a really good conversation about the oly without any personalities till your appearance.

Man u know why ally ws-ba was dead. With Ba cant normal talk (r4ul-nielin-anorektica-w4lker) anyway ppl from renesance and brokenangelz also talk "BA is a bit weird"  :D
Anyway i dont htink BA is so desperatly to recruit ppl who never see on eyes valakas or even baium :D
Rember that to join ws is hard, to ba so easy. And it reason why  to many psychos is BA.
Example few idiots from ur clan send me post card  with flame also  :D
Me sugestion: recruit +18 to BA:)
[URL=http://img703.imageshack.us/i/herow.jpg/][/URL]

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]

ylim

u r so foking well informed. u know better what our ppl think on VT, u know better what about our allym8s think, u know everything better.

yeah for sure more ppl wanna join any other clan on server then WS. the reason is simple all wanna avoid an idiot like u. not talking about not everybody like to be an asslicker clan who change side every moment only depend from where they feel some profit.

@topic morning oly is a bullsh1t :P

Enerilla

Quote from: JoeDoe on March 03, 2011, 06:00:30 PM
Man u know why ally ws-ba was dead

Yes, I know. It was broken cos  we didnt see the ally's future on the same way. We didnt want to make the strongest ally more stronger, but your clan wanted to be a temp asslicker.
We went to take Innadrill with egocentrics and the wladcy (our ally mates) attacked us from behind and started to kill egocentrics to lick some temp ass. Thats why we talked with u that way what a betrayer deserved...
Nielin

trooperXkoki

%TEMP LEADER PM MI PLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZ
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

JoeDoe

Quote from: Enerilla on March 03, 2011, 06:32:00 PM
Yes, I know. It was broken cos  we didnt see the ally's future on the same way. We didnt want to make the strongest ally more stronger, but your clan wanted to be a temp asslicker.
We went to take Innadrill with egocentrics and the wladcy (our ally mates) attacked us from behind and started to kill egocentrics to lick some temp ass. Thats why we talked with u that way what a betrayer deserved...

idiot and retard detected...
i cant believed that u write that:D
U dont even chance for that castle is 1
and 2nd u atack WS from back...

i hope other clans read well all here and next time if someone wanna ally with BA think twice :)
[URL=http://img703.imageshack.us/i/herow.jpg/][/URL]

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]

Enerilla

Quote from: JoeDoe on March 03, 2011, 07:13:03 PM

Yes, its u...
We fought against temp together with the egocentrics near the messenger. They pushed back us to the bridge, and the wladcy arrived from back, through the bridge and started to kill Ego. The best part was that wladcy got cp from our overlords, but 1 party Ego almost killed all of u :P
But tell me then, if u didnt want to lick some temp ass, why did u come there to have fight with egocentrics when u knew it very well that we were  together there?
Nielin

jygh

Quote from: JoeDoe on March 03, 2011, 07:13:03 PM
i cant believed that u write that:D
U dont even chance for that castle is 1
and 2nd u atack WS from back...

i hope other clans read well all here and next time if someone wanna ally with BA think twice :)
i think u won even renevan and ary togheter lol
  Nightmare 30x

trooperXkoki

Quote from: jygh on March 03, 2011, 07:44:50 PM
i think u won even renevan and ary togheter lol
forgot irmelin? or he is way way "better"?
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Crazzyyhuhuh

ahahahah

Setan needs HUGE medic Asistance till now i have seen retarded ppl but you bro you pass all the limits

you are powning even duxels score
Chars
Frogy               Doomcryer/Dominator
SweetRevangE. Dorfzor ownzor
SaShaa             .Sps/sws
CrAzZyYhuhuh .Dorf Master  RIP

Evolution

R.E.D
Retired Extremely Dangerous

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)