4:30-5:30 gmt+1 oly - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

4:30-5:30 gmt+1 oly

Started by Kishin, March 01, 2011, 01:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fenrris

Quote from: ylim on March 03, 2011, 06:30:20 PM

yeah for sure more ppl wanna join any other clan on server then WS. the reason is simple all wanna avoid an idiot like u. not talking about not everybody like to be an asslicker clan who change side every moment only depend from where they feel some profit.

I don’t like pointless flame nor i like to be insulted.

Ylim if you writing about side change for profits then maybe ask Tukan what his reason to break ally was. He was kind enough to explain his point of view on WS forum.

In short" you guys are nice but we want some big ass kick ally so take care".  talk about profit thinking right?

Sethan.

You’re are ruining our reputation here ::)

JoeDoe

Ba do it beter :P
BTW enrilla when u last time see any epic?
ups forgot... Ba now dont goes to any  :D

Anyway u spam here..
For me: del oly on 4:30 and all be happy :)

[URL=http://img703.imageshack.us/i/herow.jpg/][/URL]

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]

Sesshomaru

Quote from: JoeDoe on March 03, 2011, 08:32:01 PM

Anyway u spam here..
For me: del oly on 4:30 and all be happy :)

you cry for 1 hour ? come on all ppl from southamerica cant play oly in another time.
zerocool14 sr/tk ( noble )           zerita14 bp/wc  (noble)
wolfwar2 wr/sws ( noble )           Wakan bd/de
muack    he/xx (noble)                Qazar ty/spoil (noble)
zeritaPL ??/?? ( pvp)                  Khaty     pp/wk (noble)
                             Zerostyle => pvp

Enerilla

Quote from: JoeDoe on March 03, 2011, 08:32:01 PM
BTW enrilla when u last time see any epic?

I killed Valakas 2 days ago.
But u have too big face with your head in the Temp's ass. May i ask u how long havent u seen any epic on Infy before WS joined to BA? Dont remember exactly, was it half a year or something like that?
Nielin

Quote from: ylim on June 26, 2011, 04:40:35 PM
Sethan u always were a tard and ur parents feel it's bug but actualy its not

fenrris

Quote from: Enerilla on March 03, 2011, 08:39:51 PM
May i ask u how long havent u seen any epic on Infy before WS joined to BA? Dont remember exactly, was it half a year or something like that?

Please check hypocrite word on google.

You're pointing that WS are asslickers whom switch sides for profits?

Now let see what was occurring during this half a year(yes we sow epics thou few btw). You were AOD sidekicks wining the war against remnants of FI/EW/NW and WS.

Doesn’t it meant that you were the part of bigger ally which was giving you constant profit thanks to castles/epics?

Looks that way. Probably becous those epics/castles are a main part of the game after some time.

So tel me mate how do you call someone that practically farm the server along AOD(they were the stronger part of that ally) for half a year and then call others asslickers that play for profits?

Dont flame over broken ally here. Like i wrote, Tukan has posted info on WS forum that this is the end of ally and that he want to take BA somewhere else few day before server merge.

I respect this decision even if i disagree with it and find it a bit awkward because he wanted some of use to join BA and create new big ally with one of NM sides.

We adapted, you adapted.

but it takes a child like you to start "asslickers for profits" kind of conversation while all of us are playing for those profits as well(if not then log on TS/Ventrilo to chat only).

With respect to all those BA players out there. Kapa how come ppl like Nielin are the mouths of BA while you’re around?  ;)

Enerilla

Quote from: fenrris on March 03, 2011, 08:54:57 PM
You're pointing that WS are asslickers whom switch sides for profits?

Nope, that wasnt me :) Ylim was talking about profit, i just told "ally was broken cos  we didnt see the ally's future on the same way."  ("We didnt want to make the strongest ally more stronger, but your clan wanted to be a temp asslicker.")
I used the asslicker phrase just to strike back for Sethans provocation, i admit it was too strong.
But u cant convince me about my hypocrisy with this story about  AOD/BA ally against FI / EW / NW and WS. I still think making the strongest ally more stronger with joining them is not challenge at all for a clan with so long history like yours.

Quote from: fenrris on March 03, 2011, 08:54:57 PMKapa how come ppl like Nielin are the mouths of BA while you’re around?  ;)

pls, take care about the mouth of WS too. (sethan)
Nielin

JoeDoe

Quote from: Sesshomaru on March 03, 2011, 08:37:47 PM
you cry for 1 hour ? come on all ppl from southamerica cant play oly in another time.

i know it. but problem is that european ppl wrong use that time...
[URL=http://img703.imageshack.us/i/herow.jpg/][/URL]

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]

Enerilla

Quote from: Sesshomaru on March 03, 2011, 08:37:47 PM
come on all ppl from southamerica cant play oly in another time.

Why? what time is it for example in Brasil at 4:30 GMT+1? They are in the GMT-3 timezone so If  i am not wrong there is 0:30. Dont tell me that they can play on oly only after midnight ;)
Nielin

fenrris

Quote from: Enerilla on March 03, 2011, 09:14:31 PM
I used the asslicker phrase just to strike back for Sethans provocation, i admit it was too strong.

pls, take care about the mouth of WS too. (sethan)

1st) appolagis accepted

2nd) I told him that he's ruining our reputation. But hey thx to sethan forum is alive riiight?  ;D

Sesshomaru

Quote from: Enerilla on March 03, 2011, 09:32:50 PM
Why? what time is it for example in Brasil at 4:30 GMT+1? They are in the GMT-3 timezone so If  i am not wrong there is 0:30. Dont tell me that they can play on oly only after midnight ;)

but from vzla is 11 pm and is good ;D i talk about all southamerica no just brazil =D.

btw 0.30 is better than another time because people work, study or smth =D
zerocool14 sr/tk ( noble )           zerita14 bp/wc  (noble)
wolfwar2 wr/sws ( noble )           Wakan bd/de
muack    he/xx (noble)                Qazar ty/spoil (noble)
zeritaPL ??/?? ( pvp)                  Khaty     pp/wk (noble)
                             Zerostyle => pvp

Enerilla

Quote from: Sesshomaru on March 03, 2011, 09:42:04 PM
but from vzla is 11 pm and is good ;D i talk about all southamerica no just brazil =D.

btw 0.30 is better than another time because people work, study or smth =D

For the first reading I thought your post was serious. :P  Are u sure there are enough ppl from there to change rules just in behalf of them? :P
BTW, if ppl have to work, then its better to sleep after midnight :)

Nielin

jygh

Quote from: Enerilla on March 03, 2011, 09:32:50 PM
dude for example frenda at 20 ve 4 am
  Nightmare 30x