4:30-5:30 gmt+1 oly - Page 12

News:

Main Menu

4:30-5:30 gmt+1 oly

Started by Kishin, March 01, 2011, 01:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weezer

Quote from: Enerilla on April 23, 2011, 05:29:57 PM
Look Weezer! I totally agree with your arguments and i have nothing against them. But the problem is not u and that some player who wants to play oly on fair way in his daytime, but those ppl who are using those early hours to fok others work in this race. I bet u know very well there are classes what have to work really hard on it and some guy easily beat them in the morning. So dont think Barnaba is talking against u, but against them and if u wanna be honest, u must know he is right too...

Transfer will happen at any time, no matter if it's 20-00 or 4:30, this always happened and always will, if u check who's hero atm check how many people was made by transfer, ofc not all classes r made by transfer.

To be more specific check heros with around 50-60 fights and u will found most of then r from Europe, and since they dont log at 4:30 they only have time to transfer at 20-00, most of then never logged at 4:30 to transfer, they made on 20-00, but tell that oly at 4:30 r helping people to transfer points is tottaly bullshit, and we all know that.

Even players who dont get points from bot get those points by some player and they usually doing it at 20-00 not at 4:30.

1 thing all people need to understand, transfer on oly will always happen, there's only 1 way to freak up with transfer, disable oly and will be over, but imo oly should remain, we have more benefits than problems, just from time to time we have some people complaining about it.

Weezer

Quote from: Crazzyyhuhuh on April 23, 2011, 05:14:57 PM
LOL we did in the middle of the day lol im not wake up at 4 :30  am lol

or barnaba you feal buthurted couse you canot transfer too?

When u need some points log at 4:30 and i will help u to prevent barbana from being hero!  ;)

666VeNoM

Quote from: sirSethan on April 23, 2011, 09:07:55 AM
No u have chances in oly 14-16, 20-00
Join there and fight with ALL not only urs boxes..

becose im not so stupid to log 4:30 to play... Even sad is that some european ppl do that to take some points.. and it is reeason why this oly should be deleted. Then in ur logic... latin ppl scare to fight with european players?  ;D ;D

U are tard or just cant read?

Cuz I work and study this time, so I cant participate oly this time, only at night when I get to my home. Dont know why I even bother to explain this over and over again...
Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x
CottonMouth - Hierophant/Soultaker - Nobless

Enerilla

Quote from: Weezer on April 23, 2011, 05:44:23 PMtell that oly at 4:30 r helping people to transfer points is tottaly bullshit, and we all know that.

LOL :D
Nielin

Quote from: ylim on June 26, 2011, 04:40:35 PM
Sethan u always were a tard and ur parents feel it's bug but actualy its not

Weezer

Quote from: Enerilla on April 23, 2011, 09:32:07 PM
LOL :D

Then tell me what heros was made by transfer at 4:30... and after tell me how many was made during 20-00.

Enerilla

Quote from: Weezer on April 23, 2011, 09:39:52 PM
Then tell me what heros was made by transfer at 4:30... and after tell me how many was made during 20-00.

Man, i really dont care about heros, nor transfers, i am not interested at all. U are right when u say ppl can transfer in the afternoon or in the evening. We could manage it from 20-24 in the past if we wanted.
But telling that olytime at dawn, when ~80% of the players are sleeping cant help in transfering is smtg like if u would tell me that the darkness cant help in robbery because there are many robbery by day aswell :)
Nielin

flamingAwe

Quote from: Weezer on April 23, 2011, 05:44:23 PM
Transfer will happen at any time, no matter if it's 20-00 or 4:30, this always happened and always will, if u check who's hero atm check how many people was made by transfer, ofc not all classes r made by transfer.

but when everyobne has to transfer at same time, they all have to avoid same hard opponents
As i wrote before making 2 separate olys with 1 set of prizes is a bad idea.

FeelmyBow

Quote from: flamingAwe on April 24, 2011, 02:13:58 PM
but when everyobne has to transfer at same time, they all have to avoid same hard opponents
As i wrote before making 2 separate olys with 1 set of prizes is a bad idea.

Isnt that the same as the 14 till 16? Most are either at work or at school so they can't stop it then either.
That 1h during the night is not much compared to the 4h at night + 2h during the day.
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

wildpussy

Quote from: FeelmyBow on April 24, 2011, 03:32:28 PM
Isnt that the same as the 14 till 16? Most are either at work or at school so they can't stop it then either.
That 1h during the night is not much compared to the 4h at night + 2h during the day.
we also don't agree on the 14-16 olympiad time

trooperXkoki

trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Enerilla

Quote from: wildpussy on April 24, 2011, 04:38:22 PM

Indeed. That time is not good for the most of the european players too, cos they are working, in school etc. 
Nielin

FeelmyBow

Quote from: wildpussy on April 24, 2011, 04:38:22 PM

You say you dont agree but it wont get mentioned.
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord